Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Conveniently located just north of I-40 on Louisiana Blvd. and Indian School Rd., Ruth"s Chris Steak House is just minutes away from the Upscale ABQ Uptown Mall, Winrock Town Center and many Local Hotels.
Ruth's Chris $9 Sizzle, Swizzle and Swirl Happy Hour is featured Sunday-Friday from 4:30 - 6:30 p.m. Our elegant wine room and state-of-the-art private dining space offers guests a unique setting for both business and social events. Whether it's a business dinner, special celebration or romantic night for two, Ruth's Chris Uptown Albuquerque will provide a dining experience you'll remember long after the meal is done. Offsite catering is available, simply ask to speak with our Private Dining Sales Manager.
Scalo boasts elegant dining room, beautiful patio as well as a trendy bar with ample seating.
Reserve a table and prepare to indulge in a delicious, exquisite experience we like to call squisito!
i migliori saluti!
Zinc is a lively three level bistro in Historic Nob Hill. Featuring an open, urban ambiance, Zinc offers casual fine dining on the main level and the loft mezzanine. For those looking for an exciting show, the exhibition bar offers seats right along the open kitchen. The menu focuses on high quality - yet affordable - American bistro fare and utilizes seasonal ingredients, many of which are sourced from local farmers. The Cellar Bar offers the same extensive wine list and premium cocktails as the upstairs, but in a more intimate lounge atmosphere with a lighter menu. Visit www.zincabq.com for menus, pictures, and upcoming events!
Seasons Grill in the heart of the Sawmill District in Old Town is a local favorite and a visitor's destination! The concept is driven by one core idea: take the best fresh and seasonal ingredients and prepare them in a casually elegant environment. The open kitchen's wood-burning rotisserie & grill creates an opportunity for signature dishes such as Kobe Ribeye Filet, Grilled Jumbo Sea Scallops and a daily fresh fish to be more than a meal, but an experience.
We have a great Happy Hour Wednesday thru Friday on the Rooftop, including food and drink specials. Dine on the second story balcony or inside with open breezes!
Seasons has an extensive award-winning wine list, a full bar and several private dining options for up to 100 people. For more information please visit us at seasonsabq.com or call 505-766-5100
Our culinary team masterfully creates stunning Contemporary New American cuisine with global influences and Executive Chef Myles Lucero changes our menu seasonally to reflect the time and freshest ingredients at hand. Each dish is carefully crafted from the finest ingredients, locally sourced when possible, and organic, sustainable and fair trade items preferred.
Prairie Star serves prix fixe menus on major holidays, and you can find details at prairiestarrestaurant.com. We are closed Christmas Day and New Years Day.
TEN 3 is perched atop the area’s distinct, burgeoning culinary landscape. Our menu features international, Mediterranean, New Mexican, and American dishes, all thoughtfully and responsibly prepared from scratch, emphasizing the unique flavors of the region, and locally sourced ingredients whenever possible. We strive for straightforward beauty in every dish with the hopes that each bite will create moments of communal joy you’ll want to return to time and time again.
Although the alpine dining experience can present amazing opportunities to create lasting memories, weather can occasionally present unexpected challenges related to our remote tram access - please be patient with the rare and unavoidable delays or cancellations that may result due to high winds or adverse weather conditions.
From lunch to dinner, we have dishes that will please any palate. Can't decide between our calamari and our mussels or maybe between our fresh pasta and homemade pizzas? Our servers can give you a suggestion for a meal that's sure to amaze. If you're looking to impress for a party or meeting, we can bring the sweet life to your event with our onsite and offsite catering. Taste, savor, and enjoy, Albuquerque. We can't wait to welcome you!
Parties over eight are subject to a 20% gratuity. Outside desserts are allowed, but we have a $15 outside dessert fee. We do have one complimentary dessert from our menu for celebrations!
- YYummynuke96vipNew Mexico •41 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoDefinitely will return for the delicious lunch special!!More infoM'tucci's Twenty-fivePrice: Moderate• Italian• Albuquerque•4.5
- SASarahANew Mexico •8 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThey took such wonderful care of my firend for her 60th bday, from the flower arrangement to a surprise champagne toast Mil gracias <3More infoSeasons 52 - AlbuquerquePrice: Expensive• American• Albuquerque•4.8
- PParishNashville •3 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoEverything was excellent, beginning with free parking and continuing on through the service, level of cleanliness, quality of food, and overall atmosphere. Great value for the price and portion sizes. We will be back soon!More infoM'tuccis Bar RomaPrice: Moderate• Italian• University of New Mexico South•4.5
- RPRitPNew Mexico •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Food was excellent. Vegetables were fresh, steaks were made to our order, and dessert was fantastic! Everything was yummy! Our waiter was wonderful—professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and helped us with dishes, wines and dessert. Another excellent experience!More infoVernon's SpeakeasyPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Albuquerque•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Mexico •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Wonderful good, service and management made our Anniversary very special!More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - AlbuquerquePrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Albuquerque•4.6
Albuquerque is an exciting and scenic city that is home to an amazing selection of dining establishments that offer a unique cuisine style. The area is popularly known for its dishes that offer a little bit of a kick. You could try the local stone soup at the city’s American restaurants. Or, you could get a taste for the area’s carne asada, which is served at many of the Mexican and Southwestern restaurants. Albuquerque also has a great selection of rice dishes that can be found at many of the local Persian, Mexican, international, steakhouse, and Thai eateries. Green chili is another dish that the locals can’t seem to get enough of that is served at a great number of the local restaurants.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging