Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Tempura Matsui invites you to experience the fine art of cooking tempura. Within a serene setting, guests have a seat at our counter or tables and can view the delicate preparation of lightly frying fresh fish and vegetables.
We only serve Omakase Dinner Course for $280 per person at 2 specific times Tuesdays through Saturdays between 5:30PM and 8PM.
Also, we serve a Lunch Course for $160 per person at 12 noon only on Fridays and Saturdays.
Open irregularly on Sundays.
Tempura Matsui is designed to emulate a Japanese cottage with warm woods, slate floors. A five-seat bar allows guests to wait for their seats while enjoying a glass of wine, sake, cocktail, or beer.
You may make a reservation one month ahead and any cancellations must be made 24 hours prior to the reservation to avoid a $100 charge per person.
Upon your arrival to Hotel 3232, check-in at our front desk and receive your room key to unlock your unique food experience! Arrive early to enjoy cocktails at the Terrace Bar (weather permitting)!
*PLEASE REVIEW OUR CANCELLATION POLICY TERMS PRIOR TO COMPLETING YOUR BOOKING: Sushi Suite 1001 Experience CANNOT BE CANCELLED - all tickets are strictly nonrefundable, no exceptions. Please arrive a few minutes early. If you are over 10 minutes late, we may not be able to accommodate you and your ticket will not be refunded. Same-day rescheduling is not permitted.*
The Lobster Club is a Japanese Brasserie by Major Food Group. The menu represents a unique take on a large range of classic Japanese cooking techniques with an emphasis on teppenyaki and sushi. It is the only restaurant in America designed by renowned architect Peter Marino.
We serve 15 omakase courses. We feature seasonal fish daily, often accommodating individual preferences, such as kosher-style & gluten-free. However, there are no vegetarian, or vegan alternatives.
We are open from Wednesday to Sunday and offer 3 seatings, 5:30 PM, 7 PM, and 8:30 PM.
Try the Ravioli Aurora experience, sip the fantastic wines conveyed by charismatic staffers because in Arte our patrons are part of the family."
Please note: Sushi Bar reservation is not available online. Please contact the restaurant directly.
Book online or by calling us at 212-288-1777
Lady Mendl's is an unconventionally chic tea salon housed within a Georgian brownstone in the Gramercy Park neighborhood of Manhattan. An opulent five-course tea is served in an eclectic and whimsical parlor by a doting staff. Patrons sip tea from hand culled vintage Wedgwood teacups as they nibble dainty finger sandwiches and house baked scones.
***WE DO NOT OFFER VEGAN OR GLUTEN FREE OPTIONS.
CHILDREN UNDER 12 ARE NOT PERMITTED.***
The Spot Bar NYC is an LGBTQ+ bar located in Hell's kitchen Manhattan serving the gay community with entertainment and cocktails. Providing a safe place for LGBTQ+ and their allies.
PLEASE NOTE: The Spot Bar is a 21+ establishment
A garden of visual, epicurean marvels and Live Jazz, La Grenouille serves Dinner, Wednesday through Saturday from 4:30 PM – 9:30 PM. A spectacular three-tiered Skylight Piano Room with Grand Fireplace is available for private parties. Our bar and Upstairs Fireplace Room are dedicated to St. Exupéry who, during the 1940’s, wrote part of the Little Prince upstairs in the Skylight room of La Grenouille.
At Supper Club, we believe in offering something truly unique and exciting to our guests. Breaking away from the conventional approach, we have crafted a carefully curated menu that showcases two or three exquisite entrees and sides.
What sets us apart is that our menu evolves every few days, reflecting the bounties of each season and emphasizing the use of fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
The entire experience is approximately 3 hours.
For best results when booking the Pasta Experience, please use the OpenTable mobile app
Aunt Jake's was founded in 2015, as the company set out to replicate the idyllic, simplistic, cuisine we grew up to enjoy. However, we wanted to create Italian food for the “next” generation. The idea was to develop an Italian concept around the customer’s choice on how to eat pasta compared to how the restaurant wanted you to eat it. With that in mind, Aunt Jakes’ core mission is to bring high-quality fresh ingredients daily to craft our handmade pasta and sauces in a health-conscious manner. The customer can mix and match, sauce with shape, and create a custom dish of their own.
- KTKevinTNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined todayOur party was running late due to traffic and they were able to accomodate us so well. The food, from appetizers to the entrees, was delicious. The service was pleasant and courteous. The decor inside the restaurant created a great ambience. The only issue I had was that I didn't find this place sooner!More infoL’Adresse NoMadPrice: Expensive• American• NoMad•4.5
- TTerencevipLondon •8 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoThis is one of my favorite place in manhattan the food and the entire team are wonderful can not recommend it highly enough.More infoCecconi's at The Ned NoMadPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• NoMad•4.4
- IRIvetteRKansas City / Kansas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Beautiful restaurant. Service was fine, people weren’t as friendly as I like but it really wasn’t bad. Food was delicious. I would return.More infoSerra by BirreriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.2
- YSYuShiNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I always ask NYC cab drivers from around the world to recommend me authentic restaurants from their countries. This may be the best recommendation I have gotten so far. Needless to mention that the food is fantastic, but the interior decor is also a work of art. Wait staff are all so friendly and nice. I go there for good food, but also to impress friends and clients. And I work in the design field.More infoililiPrice: Expensive• Lebanese• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •26 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Perfect place to bring family or friends when you have a larger party. Their brunch is very good. Excellent food and great service. Nice open and airy bistro like-ambiance. Highly recommended -make reservations and enjoy!More infoThe Smith - NomadPrice: Moderate• American• Gramercy / Flatiron•4.5
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Underground railway station
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Manhattan is Ueki Sushi