Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
(Food Truck Schedule: https://www.carriagefarm.com/events).
Last call is 30 minutes before close, so later reservations may have limited time. We recommend that you plan for around 1.5 hours here.
The seasonal menu inspired by the finest USDA Prime & Dry Aged meats, fresh seafood, Organic fruits and vegetables and finished with daily Chef’s specials .
The wine collection includes a range of both boutique and familiar food-friendly wines from around the world.
The comfortably elegant dining room provides a warm and relaxing setting, fitting for both a neighborhood favorite and a connoisseur’ s destination.
Artemio’s Restaurant will make your experience
one to remember.
The Mountain View Chalet has been serving Hunterdon County for over 35 years. Our continental menu and daily specials offer an extensive array of selections, including appetizers, soups, salads, pasta, seafood, beef, veal, poultry and vegetarian dishes.
In addition to our main courses, we offer a recently expanded wine list that can complement your every meal. The tasty home baked desserts and the wide variety of brandies and ports will make your dining experience a memorable event.
So, if its a casual lunch or dinner you are looking for, or a large event that needs a party room, please visit or call the Mountain View Chalet.
Group Inquires can easily be planned and sent to us using the above tab links.
Sushi by Bou Jersey City's 24-hour Cancellation Policy: A 50% per person fee will apply to cancellations and no-shows for all reservations made within 24 hours of reservation time. No same-day rescheduling. Text 201.614.3660 to cancel your reservation within 24 hours of reserved time. No phone calls, please!
*NOTE: We cannot accommodate vegetarians, vegans, those who may be pregnant, and severe allergies.*
The dress code is Elegant Casual, and jackets are preferred for gentlemen but not required.
The seasonal menu always includes a variety of fresh oysters and clams, as well as lighter fare such as the grilled octopus salad, fresh market fish, and heartier favorites such as the prime steaks.
Whether settling in at the bar for a pint or indulging in the spectacular cuisine, you are sure to become addicted to the experience. Visit any day for lunch, weekend days for brunch, and always for exquisite food, people watching and pristine outdoor seating.
Light Horse Tavern, a revolutionary dining experience!
Now we are open for indoor (6 seats maximum) outdoor dining,
12 pm - 9:30 pm on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.
12 pm - 10 pm on Friday and Saturday.
12 pm - 9 pm on Sunday
Please call us for indoor dinning table at (201)-792-5979, we do our best to accommodate you.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoEverything was perfect! Food was unbelievable, service was fantastic, nicely decorated! You must get the calamari - best out there! From appetizers to dessert and everything in between was great! New fav restaurant.More infoAh'Pizz - MontclairPrice: Moderate• Italian• Montclair•4.6
- PBPatricBNew York / Tri-State Area •8 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoCan't say enough good things about this restaurant. Every dish is amazingly flavorful and presented and cooked perfectly. Attention to detail is not lost on the chef! Ravioli's are a must have and a unique recipe that takes hours to cook. Salads, desserts & sides are also excellent. There are many choices in Montclair. Zeugma should be at the top of everyone's list. Enjoy.More infoZeugmaPrice: Moderate• Mediterranean• Montclair•4.8
- DDisappointed1vipNew York / Tri-State Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food was Simply Delicious. Thank you for your southern hospitality 😀More infoSweet T's Southern EateryPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Southern)• Montclair•4.6
- RWRobWvipVirginia •9 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOne of my favorite spots in Montclair! Food and service is INCREDIBLE!More infoFresco Da FrancoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Montclair•4.6
- JjeffpLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoThe food at Labatorio was flavorful, abundant, beautifully plated and timed well between courses. The restaurant was packed on a Weds nite and that was great to see. The noise level was moderate with an electric vibe that made the place seem inviting. I asked the chef to come to the table and he did providing me with the opportunity to tell him how much I and my 3 other guests enjoyed the food and dining experience. Being a lifelong New Yorker who resides in NJ, I was always down on NJ restaurants lacking the creativity and thought provoking tastes produced in NYC and Brooklyn, but every so often you come across an establishment like Labatorio which sets in motion a dining experience that tantalizes the senses, the pysche and the wallet. Bravo!More infoLaboratorio KitchenPrice: Moderate• Italian• Montclair•4.7
4 top Brooklyn restaurants take on girl dinner with this new event series
Creative plates from top restaurants meet sips from a cult, Italian female winemaker for a series of the ultimate girl dinners.
The 13 best new NYC restaurants of 2023
NYC’s most thrilling openings of the year include an Italian American maximalist paradise and a one-of-a-kind Filipino omakase spot from a Top Chef alum.
Where to drink in New York City right now
New York City’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to tried-and-true neighborhood escapes.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near New York City
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Underground railway station
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging