Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drop by for a glass of wine and an appetizer at the bar... or come to spend an evening of great dining. We can be as casual or as formal as the occasion demands.
We are open for dinner Monday through Saturday... and every weekday for lunch. We are open all afternoon on weekdays for a late lunch, early dinner or just wine & cocktails.
For parties of 5 or more, please call the restaurant and our reservationist will assist you.
THANK YOU. We look forward to seeing you soon.
We can accommodate parties up to 24 guests. An automatic 20% gratuity will be added to the tab of parties of 8 or more guests. Please call the restaurant for large party reservations.
Quality and service are two of the main ingredients that make up our culture. Because of the caliber of our product, our servers exude a friendly confidence that charges the atmosphere in our restaurants with vitality. Award-winning food, educated service, and warm, classic décor make dining at Bob’s Steak & Chop House an outstanding experience.
Explore the Library’s collection of 1,500 spirits in THE VAULT, where the rarest bottles on our list are displayed in the original safety deposit boxes from the historic First National Bank. The Library’s curated selection highlights the rich history of making liquor from fermentation through distillation, aging, and blending. Enjoy your selections neat, on the rocks, or mixed into a classic cocktail.
THE ARCHIVE is an intimate and exclusive, craft cocktail experience inspired by Charles H. Baker Jr.’s turn-of-the-century drinking travelogue, Around the World with Jigger, Beaker and Flask. Sometimes playful, sometimes serious, our exotic drinks are always crafted with the finest spirits and house-made ingredients.
Smiling staff and vast views. We believe you should have it all in the heart of downtown. Oklahoma City is more than our home – it’s our inspiration. Everyday life influences our commitment to good food, sourced from local producers, and even better service. And because we’re a scratch kitchen, we can accommodate any dietary restrictions. Just let your server know, and we’ll modify our ingredients as needed.
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave);
Self-Park in Devon Garage (101 N Harvey Ave).
Valet (333 W Sheridan Ave) - $15;
Drop-Off (333 W Sheridan Ave)
The Euro-casual ambiance with its ever-changing art gallery is comfortable yet elegant, and the dark, cozy bar area invites leisurely drinks after work. Regulars flock to La Baguette Bistro for the Croque Madam & Monsieur sandwiches, Chicken Crepes and toothpick-thin French fries ("frites"). Daily specials keep them interested.
That also goes for our vendors. We’re not just local because of who owns the kitchen. We buy our fresh ingredients from local purveyors and farmers, too. It’s our way of giving back to the same economy that keeps us going.
Looking for a career? HumanKind Hospitality Services is a great place to work! Apply online.
Cheever's Cafe, located just 2 miles from Downtown Oklahoma City, specializes in contemporary comfort food with Southwest influences. Cheever's serves a variety of prime steaks, fresh seafood and wonderful salads, as well as daily and nightly specials. Locals in-the-know love our seafood tamales, chicken fried steak, and sublime salads for dinner, lunch, brunch – everyday dining or special occasions.
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Antonio •1 review5.0Dined todayLoved the experience!!! Excellent environment, great food options! That wagu beef burger was excellent!!! Super fun drinks. Loved that we could actually talk and hear each other. Priced well. Thank you!!!More infoJK by Chef KingPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Oklahoma City•4.5
- MCMariaC1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoFrom starting to end, it is an amazing place ! Chelsea was our server and was super kind, we followed her advice and tried the salmon crispy rice that was to die for ! The short rib ravioli didn’t disappoint neither the tuna tartare.More infoStock & BondPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Oklahoma City•4.7
- DDayforelpresidenteOklahoma City •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time dining at Fridas, for my mothers bday brunch. I will say all of the food is in incredible. Our server was super helpful and overall really kind. The restaurant really is really ran nicely. The vibe is cool too, I think they have pillows at most the booths. We will definitely be dining againMore infoFRIDA southwestPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southwestern)• Paseo Arts•4.9
- BRBobRvipOklahoma City •15 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Outstanding ambiance in the most beautiful building in Oklahoma. Service excellent, and food was good. We had New Year's Day brunch. Would have rated food 5 stars but my wife's blueberry pancakes came with canned blueberries on top. Somewhat of a pet peeve, but for the price any fruit should be fresh.More infoTellersPrice: Expensive• Italian• Oklahoma City•4.7
- KBKelleyBOklahoma City •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Amazing as always and so accommodating for my 87 year old mother. Could not have had a better experience or better vegan food. And the drinks!!! Highly recommend!More infoPicasso on PaseoPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Paseo Arts•4.8
Discover Oklahoma City
Searching for the perfect restaurant in the Oklahoma City area? You’ll be pleased to discover an extensive range of options to choose from. American cuisine is popular in this capital city as it caters to the local cowboy culture and oil well workers. Locally harvested vegetables and fresh meats are featured in casual diners as well as fine restaurants, and dishes like barbecue beef brisket and homemade biscuits are just a few of the menu choices that can satisfy individuals with big appetites. Oklahoma City also offers you an ethnic dining experience, and some of the cultural options you can explore while dining out include Chinese, Mexican, and Italian.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of September 27, 2023 there are 129 restaurants in Oklahoma City. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Contemporary American, Italian, Seafood and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Oklahoma City who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Oklahoma City either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.