Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are inspired by the wisdom and warmth of our grandmas, who taught us the importance of gathering around the table and sharing a meal with the people we love.
Drawing on the rich culinary traditions of the Philippines, we strive to create dishes that are not only delicious but also imbued with the love and care that our grandmas put into every meal.
From our signature Sisig to our comforting coconut adobo, every dish is a tribute to the flavors and textures that make Filipino cuisine so special.
So whether you're craving the comfort of a home-cooked meal, the excitement of trying something new, or just the joy of spending time with loved ones, we invite you to join us at our restaurant and experience the love, warmth, and flavor of the Philippines."
Ruscello is located on the third floor of Nordstrom South Coast Plaza, on the corner of Bristol & Sunflower.
We are open for dine-in service and outdoor patio dining and to-go orders with Curbside Pickup. Call (714) 850-2510 to place your order.
On Wednesday, 11/22, we will be closing at 7pm and re-opening on Friday 11/24.
Join us for Brunch on weekends
The restaurant will be closing for a remodel on October 9.
Please check back near the end of November.
We want to ensure that each dish is a course of art with unique flower arrangement or carving of vegetation, created mainly from organic fruits/vegetables and some wild mushrooms.
Our two-story restaurant is designed by world-renowed designer with each details shadowed with low-key luxuary and comfort, come in and experience the combination of taste, health, safety, and beauty.
“There is no signage for LSXO—you can spot the entrance of it tucked into a section inside Bluegold, but you’ll have to know it’s there. While Bluegold is light, bright, and airy, LSXO is its darker, edgier little sister,” says Vuong. “Both restaurants operate out of the same kitchen, though the menus are completely different. LSXO offers straight-up, honest, home-style Vietnamese cuisine—the type of food I grew up eating with my grandparents in the San Gabriel Valley
If you are unable to obtain a reservation for an evening you would like to dine out please visit our sister restaurant which is located across the courtyard. https://www.opentable.com/r/hidalgo-fullerton
Inspired by the modern cafe culture of Australia and abroad, Milligram is blurring the lines between cafe, restaurant and wine bar. Whether it's a coffee and the Smashed Avocado, or the crowd favorite Breakfast Ciabatta with a Mimosa in the morning, or some salads, charcuterie and a rose' for lunch, or the slow braised beef cheek, with chargrilled cauliflower sided with roast fingerling potatoes and bottle of Syrah for dinner, Milligram with it's stunning outdoor courtyard patio, is the perfect place to enjoy time with family and friends.
If you can't find availability for your desired time and date please call us 714-288-1077
AVAILABLE TAKE OUT FOOD + WINE
(Delivery available through third party services i.e. Doordash, Postmates, Grubhub).
Extensive Italian wine selection available for take out.
Francoligourmet.com for available menu.
Experience authentic Northern Italian Cuisine in the heart of sunny Southern California at Francoli Gourmet. This classic eatery features classic flavors, prepared with the freshest ingredients. Francoli Gourmet features an onsite specialty store, carrying wines from all 20 regions of Italy as well as liquors. Francoli Gourmet's menu is a gourmet tour of Northern Italy, rich in regional specialties and popular favorites.
We provide also a retail section with Italian Imports such as liqueurs, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, specialty pasta, plus so much more.
***** VOTED BEST GREEK RESTAURANT IN OC BY OC WEEKLY (2016)
On April 1, 1996, Yanoula Christakis Wallace opened the doors of Christakis, a restaurant that represented her homeland and the passion she felt towards her culture. Whether you are looking for a quick lunch or celebrating a special event, Christakis Greek Cuisine is the place to enjoy traditional Greek dishes at a reasonable price. Since 1996, we’ve used only the finest and freshest ingredients to create traditional Greek cuisine. Today, the family at Christakis continues to bring the authentic spirit and warmth of Greece to Orange County.
- JCJoanCvipLos Angeles •11 reviews5.0Dined todayEvery time we get to eat at Nova, we have a wonderful experience. Service was great and the food so yummy.More infoNova Kitchen & BarPrice: Expensive• Asian• Anaheim•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThanksgiving dinner at Morton's has become our family tradition. The traditional dinner is delicious, and the service is always great. This year we were seated outside and at first were uncertain about it, but it was great. We will request outdoor seating when we make our reservation next year..More infoMorton's The Steakhouse - AnaheimPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Anaheim•4.6
- SSpeedy1 review5.0Dined on Nov 12, 2023Great food and service! Will defintely be back again amd will recommend it to friends and Family.More infoRed Lobster - Garden GrovePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Anaheim•4.8
- LALiveAlohaHawaii •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023comfortable and welcoming. Last minute reservation and they were accommodating. Friendly staff. Fast service. Food and drinks were delicious! Compliments all around! Definitely a recondition recommendation. Aloha, from HawaiiMore infoPuesto AnaheimPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Anaheim•4.5
- NHNanciHOrange County •6 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We were there to celebrate my son’s 21st birthday. Service and food were excellent. The whole experience was fabulous.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - AnaheimPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Anaheim•4.6
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover North Orange County
North Orange County, California, near Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm, offers an eclectic mix of interesting dining options. You'll enjoy legendary restaurants in revitalized historic buildings, which serve 24- to 32-ounce porterhouse steaks for two. Your waiter will help you choose from an impressive collection of international wines by the glass or by the bottle. With penthouse dining with breathtaking views of the ocean from Malibu to Laguna Beach, the Los Angeles basin, and the surrounding mountain ranges, you'll be able to choose from signature seafood, chicken, or steak dishes with elegantly prepared heart of palm, eggplant, or asparagus. Contemporary North Orange County cuisine is spirited, colorful, and lively. Casual dining with friends or co-workers in a neighborhood café can be a culinary adventure focused on the California farmers' market.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging