Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We put all our heart and soul into a creative and unique experience. Our Omakase is a pre-fixed menu based on raw fish and shellfish. All our fish, rice, and ingredients come from Japan, prepared with Japanese techniques and elements. Our Omakase is a fine dining, intimate experience, prepared in front of our guests to highlight the integrity of our dishes.
DIARY RESTRICTIONS have to be informed in advance. Please note that some requests we can not accommodate.
NOT ALLOW outside bottles or food.
SEATING AT THE BAR is the same courses as AT THE TABLE. Our professional servers will explain the intricacy of every dish.
BE ON TIME Service starts in unison at the time of reservation. If you are late, you will miss the first courses.
CHILDREN age 5+ are welcome, must order the full menu, no children's menu or price.
CANCELLATIONS AND MODIFICATIONS are allowed 72 hours in advance. Less than 72 hours will be charged for the full price of Omakase per guest plus tax
We DO NOT accept table requests. We only have 12 tables. We are a very small intimate restaurant and every table has a view of the bay. No pets only ADA defined trained service animals.
VOTED TOP 10 RESTAURANTS IN ORANGE COUNTY 2022 BY OPENTABLE DINERS! Our quaint, waterfront venue offers fresh air patio dining with an infused contemporary American menu. Corkage Fee is $75 per 750ml, maximum one 750 ml for parties up to 4, maximum of two 750ml for parties 5 or more, as long as wine is not represented on our list. Please present your wine for corkage to the receptionist who will ensure it is given to the service staff. Corkage not available for private events.
A place to dine and experience true Greek hospitality, come in to enjoy an out of the ordinary getaway.
The cuisine is so vast; it can satisfy almost any palate or diet including low carb, vegetarian, vegan, and gluten free options available at all times.
The family recipes we prepare always begin with fresh products purchased daily from local vendors and Greek distributors in order to create the authentic flavors enjoyed only in a Greek home.
Join us for a memorable experience!
Guests are encouraged to indulge in French delicacies such as escargot, frog legs, and wonderful main courses only found at Pescadou Bistro. The restaurant features include indoor and covered outdoor dining option so whether visiting Pescadou Bistro on a romantic date, or stopping in after work for a relaxing glass of red or white wine, the ambiance and delicious French dishes offer a meal that takes you straight to the dining rooms of France.
Live entertainment is performed nightly on the main stage in our Dining Room. Tables are by reservation only, for dinner. Hours of Music; Su/M/Tu, 5:30-9:30pm Wed/Thu 6-10pm Fr/Sa 6:30-10:30pm.
All Tables in Main Room or Patio, Th/Fr/Sa, are subject to a $10 per person Live music charge, on top of dinner tab. Our dynamic musical line-up of Jazz, R&B, Soul & Contemporary artists, provides an interactive yet intimate experience, in an elegant yet relaxed setting.
The Drake features New American cuisine prepared by Award Winning Chef team Paul & Nick Gstrein. Seasonal offerings encompass an ever-evolving menu of unique small plates, steaks, chops, fresh seafood & desserts. Our curated Wine & Spirits selections serve to enhance the dining experience.
Meet us at The Drake!
The menu offers aspects of delicious cuisine from around the globe. Appetizers include an Australian lamb chop, chicken or tofu lettuce wraps, an ahi tuna poke and an artisan cheese board, to name a few. The entrée menu keeps the delicious flavors rolling. Signature dishes at Urban Grill and Wine Bar include Alaskan king crab legs, Prime steaks and chops, Mediterranean-style chicken with olives and artichokes, fish and chips and a vegetable pasta primavera.
Outdoor Seating is available upon first come first serve basis!
Farmhouse at Rogers Gardens offers the freshest, locally sourced , seasonal farm-to-fork cuisine paired with exclusive wines and craft cocktails and beers. Located on a seven acre home and garden center in the heart of beautiful Corona del Mar, Farmhouse provides a dining experience that cannot be replicated anywhere else and can be quite romantic. What sets us apart is the unparalleled beauty of Rogers Gardens combined perfectly with a unique cuisine created by Chef Rich Mead.
Executive Chef Jessica Roy brings her fresh interpretation and style to Garden and Farm-to-Table cuisine right inside the botanical oasis that is Sherman Library and Gardens. Daily pickings from the Gardens and local farms populate the ever changing seasonal menu that highlights the best and most flavorful ingredients of the season. Look for ingredients at their peak, stunning edible blooms and herbs right from the Sherman grounds, and cuisine that is nothing short of inspired and delicious. .
Please note: we are located within the Sherman Library and Gardens, to which there is a $5.00 per person admission fee. Each admission supports the Sherman Gardens (a non-profit organization), who maintain the sweeping panoramic views that our diners get to enjoy! Come for the food and stay for the views (and insta-worthy pics).
"The menu is packed with southern-influenced dishes like apple cinnamon beignets; a pulled-pork sloppy joe; or Amy's own favorite, a sprightly salad of lettuce, fried chicken, corn-bread croutons, and buttermilk dressing."
Excerpted from Bon Appétit, June 2002
Lunch: Daily from 11a - 3p
Opium Hour: Everyday 3p - 6p (dine-in only)
Dinner: Daily from 3p - 9p
We offer our full menu for takeout and delivery, with delivery offered in partnership with Doordash or through our website. To place a pickup order, please call 949.715.8205. We look forward to seeing you soon!
- MZMamaZSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe food is perfect the service was great the atmosphere was enjoyed. Great place for a business lunch or a special occasion.More infoHabana- Irvine SpectrumPrice: Expensive• Cuban• Irvine•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerPalm Springs / Palm Desert Cities •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe were early and they were able to seat us 15 minutes early. Service was exceptional. The food was amazing and exquisite. Flavors were so unique and they worked. Dessert was chocolate cake, small and perfect size with a very tasty apple sauce and a few pomegranates, so unique! And a scrumptious cream. Crazy flavors to put together but they all came together beautifully. I’d go back tomorrow.More infoFarmhouse at Rogers GardensPrice: Expensive• American• Corona del Mar•4.8
- JCJoelCLos Angeles •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Las Brisas has an unbeatable view of the Laguna Beach coastline. It does a roaring business during the summer, but it is quieter in winter, and especially on New Year’s Day when we were last there. The food is very good, but not too adventurous Mexican. The service is excellent during the quiet winter months, and is still good during the summer. Our favorite dish is the whole grilled rock fish for two, from which you make your own tacos. But they usually run out of whole fish at some point during the dinner service, so be sure to order early if you want it. The only significant drawback is parking. Due to COVID they have converted their parking lot to outdoor seating, so you have to find parking on one of the nearby streets. You can’t visit Orange County beaches without having a drink and some guacamole at Las Brisas. Try it, you might stay for dinner.More infoLas BrisasPrice: Moderate• Californian• Laguna Beach•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our experience was amazing! Everything they brought us was delicious! from the cheese bread, to the dessert! Amazing! We will be back!More infoFogo de Chao - Irvine SpectrumPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• Irvine•4.1
- KKevinlandvipOrange County •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The tomahawk was a little under seasoned, but otherwise amazing seafood tower and tunaMore infoMastro's Ocean Club - Newport BeachPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Newport Beach•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover South Orange County
With more than a thousand restaurants to choose from in the Orange County area, there is something to suit every taste when dining out. Orange County is best known for its coastal location, and many burger joints, seafood restaurants, and other eateries feature amazing beach views that you can enjoy while you dine. Seafood caught from the Pacific Ocean is dominant in local dishes, and this includes everything from sushi to sweet and sour shrimp. Because Orange County is located very close to the Mexico–United States border, you can also find incredible Mexican restaurants, and many serve homemade tortillas and hand-rolled tamales. Orange County restaurants serve American fare as well as international cuisine like Thai and Japanese dishes.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 2, 2023 there are 304 restaurants in South Orange County. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Seafood, Californian, Mexican and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in South Orange County who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in South Orange County either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.