Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our Menu change every 6month
Complement your dining experience with a selection of fine liquors, wines and beers from around the world!
For more than 20 years, Skewers has been dedicated to offering our guests some of the boldest, most creative flavors of Mediterranean Cuisine. We have always believed that a fantastic dinner begins with fantastic ingredients. That"s why we only use the freshest foods available in creating our dishes. No artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives are present in our cuisine and we individually prepare every dish to order.
Our amazing variety of skewers includes mouthwatering kabobs of lamb, tenderloin, and garlic chicken, to name a few. Everyday, our chefs create fresh seafood specialties guaranteed to delight your palate. For the more daring, we offer fabulous east Mediterranean choices with a Middle Eastern flair. Try the Yogurt Kafta Kabob, Stuffed Kibbeh, or Mousakhan for a whole new experience in cuisine.
Inspired by the restaurants and bars of New York, we offer creative fine dining foods served with meticulous attention to detail in a casual restaurant environment. Our menu, prepared by Chef Jason Bunin, is sure to have something for everyone.
From the time you walk through the door to the time you leave, you will see there is nothing ordinary about Flavour Kitchen & Wine Bar. Every dinner, dessert and brunch provides an opportunity for an unforgettable experience. You can have an ordinary dining experience anywhere, just not here!
Austrian born and trained chef, Armin Rinoessl, invites you to the coziest romantic place in Brevard County for a 5-star, fine dining experience.
Try our Signature Weiner Schnitzel, Dover Sole or our famous Oktoberfest plate. For dessert, try our delicious Homemade Apple Strudel, Chocolate Truffle or Malakoff.
We have an extensive wine list & full bar.
Live pianist every night in the restaurant or dine in the club for some of the best live entertainment in Brevard County.
Heidi's Jazz Club and Restaurant is fine dining at its best and offers 5-star service.
We are a casual beachside restaurant packed with a tremendous passion for fresh, local seafood, top quality seasonal ingredients, and hand selected boutique-style wines and craft beers from
across the world.
Since opening in May of 2007, The Fat Snook has been dedicated to supporting local purveyors; Which has enabled us to showcase some of the finest ingredients Florida has to offer.
The interior space is rich and bold with charming appeal. The exterior terrace and lounge area offers sweeping views of the Indialantic River and the Atlantic Ocean. The featured art pieces highlight Downtown Melbourne's local artist and talent.
Parking information: Guests may park on levels two, three, and four. Level two of our garage offers complimentary three hour parking in the highlighted green spaces by registering your license plate via text to (321) 218-5881. All vehicles parked outside of our highlighted green spots will be charged $2.00 per hour and will need to text 'pay' to 321-218-5881 with a photo of the license plate. Cameras monitor the garage at all times.
Please note, outdoor seating is not guaranteed. We will try to accommodate your request as best we can. We look forward to hosting you at The Landing Rooftop!
Crush XI is located in Historic Downtown Melbourne in The Iconic FlatIron Building.
The charm of the restaurant is complimented by the original brickwork and tin ceilings in this circa 1920's building.
Crush XI has a chef driven menu that changes seasonally.
Our staff will graciously walk you through the offerings on the menu.
The cocktail program is award winning!
We approach cocktails much like we approach food...thoughtfully made from scratch everyday.
Our uniquely domestic wine selection is a nod and a wink to our namesake, Crush, celebrating the crush of the grapes and the harvest in wine country.
Join us for our NEW Happy Hour!
EVERYDAY from 4-6pm - Enjoy modified cocktail pricing and 1/2 off ALL APPETIZERS!
If you don't find the reservation time you are looking for, Please call us to book at (321) 312-6070
The Milpa concept is to feature modern Mexican cuisine and flavors from all parts of Mexico from Baja California to Jalisco to Oaxaca.
We specialize in making our own tortilla and variety of salsas from scratch no one else has.
At milpa there is an attention to details that take each dish up a notch by our chef the cuisine Chef Orlando Gomez that serves each taco with it's own beer complements and balances all the ingredients for each perfectly.
Our cocktail menu focuses on agave based drinks with a concentration on Mezcal. our wine list brings you great Mexican wines hard to find along with many others that pair well with our dishes.
- DCDavidCvipVirginia •3 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe had a great experience. Slater was very attentive, thank you Slater.More infoThe Melting Pot - Melbourne-Viera, FLPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Melbourne•4.5
- LCLizCOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Nice experience. The server was very knowledgeable and recommended a wine to go with the foie gras the was perfect. Drinks, lavender gin fizz and chocolate martini were very good. The wedge salad could have been a meal in itself. We both had the veal. We heard from a neighboring table that the scallops (one of the many specials for the night) were also excellent. We will definitely be back.More infoCuizine Restaurant & LoungePrice: Expensive• Steak• Melbourne•4.8
- KMKatMOrlando / Central Florida East •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had an amazing time and our server was excellent. I ordered the arctic char and it was fantastic. We would c one back again. Make sure you make your way up to St. Catherine’s Canada.!!More infoThe Fat SnookPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Cocoa Beach•4.8
- B1BuffaloNew Mexico •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023New Year's Day brunch (caprese omelet for me, cuban sandwich for my bride) was absolutely outstanding!! With complimentary mimosas too. Owner and chef Jason Bunin is a Cocoa Beach treasure, via New York City. We recommend highly!More infoFlavour Kitchen & Wine BarPrice: Expensive• American• Cocoa Beach•4.8
- DSDarleneSvipOrlando / Central Florida East •20 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Chart House never disappoints. While the menu was Brunch items on 1/1/23, they were still pretty good options and the $2 mimosas added to the value.More infoChart House Restaurant - MelbournePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Melbourne•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Orlando
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover Space Coast
Outside of Orlando is the infamous Space Coast. In addition to having beautiful weather, it is home to some of the best restaurants in the region. For a taste of Florida, grab a plate of Chilean sea bass. As a local favorite, this special dish is comprised of sea bass that is paired with fresh sides such as scratch-made Caesar salad and freshly steamed spinach. If you're hungry for more of a "land" meal, try a delicately seasoned and perfectly cooked New York strip steak. Served alongside a baked potato or wild rice, this lean cut of beef is cooked exactly the way you want. Be sure to save some room for dessert by indulging in a bowl of Calypso crunch gelato.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging