Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Located in Exton Pennsylvania just behind Main Street at Exton. This Beautiful Old Country Inn & Restaurant offers some of the Best Service & Cuisine in Chester County! - Check out our Zagat Review . The building was built in 1830 and continues the traditional elegance & designs of the Federal Period.
Best for: Special Occasions, Evenings Out and enjoying the world cuisine from our top notch menu.
The Country Inn next door offers 13 guest rooms for an Overnight stay. Perfect for relatives visiting the area or a weekend get away.
Frequent comments of our guests: Delicious, Wonderful Food, Amazing Atmosphere, & Beautiful Grounds.
We look forward to seeing you!
A nice pick for special occasions or a romantic date, this Trattoria is open every day from 11 a.m. Fellini Cafe of West Chester PA also offers a special catering menu that can be tailored to fit with different events and parties.
Guests can enjoy a daily changing a la carte menu, as well as tasting menus ranging from five-to-seven courses.
Blackfish opened in 2006 and has since been named “Best Restaurant” in Philadelphia Magazine’s 2011 “50 Best Restaurants” issue, calling Blackfish “flat-out fantastic; sophisticated without being overbearingly avant-garde, pretty and fresh without being precious; the perfect restaurant of the moment.”
When making a reservation, choose Standard for a main dining room table or Outdoor for seating on our outdoor deck in Spring/Summer and in our Heated Enclosed Patio in Fall/Winter. Please note that our outdoor seating is not heated in the Spring. If the only selection presented is "Outdoor", our main dining room "Standard" is fully booked.
When making reservations, please include all members of the party, including small children, even if they will be seated in a highchair or not dining.
No matter if you are in the mood for a meal that brings you back to your childhood Sunday dinners or a meal that reminds you of your recent vacation, Arugula aims to bring a taste of Italy to our Chadds Ford neighborhood. Arugula uses the freshest ingredients to create each dish. We take pride in making each experience special, whether it is a meal with that special someone, a business meeting, or a celebration with a large group, Arugula aims to impress.
We invite you to BYOB!
Floga Bistro is also capable of hosting up to 40 guests for private parties. Whether it's someone special's birthday, graduation, bridal shower, and/or baby shower Floga Bistro has you covered. We encourage BYOB for private parties and reserve a private area just for you and your guest. Please also note there is a $3 dessert/cutting fee per person.
Your table will be reserved for 1 hour for parties up to 4; 1 hour 30 mins for parties up to 5+
- OTPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •2 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoI cant recommend Rosalie enough. Every time we are floored by how incredible the food is from beginning to end. Service is 5 stars and the restaurant itself is a whole vibe. Incredible cocktails and we even got a complementary champagne toast for our anniversary. Will ALWAYS give this place 5 stars.More infoRosaliePrice: Moderate• Italian• Wayne•4.6
- RRibeyevipAtlantic City / South Jersey Shore •19 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoOur server Catie was the most kind, attentive, knowledgeable server I have ever had the privilege of meeting! The sushi special made our night. When I couldn’t decide on a wine, Catie brought a taste of two different reds to try. It was a beautiful experience.More infoAutograph BrasseriePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Wayne•4.6
- NNbuoPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Pretty good experience, everyone in the party had a good time. All of the servers except for one were friendly. When we were sat & the host let her know she had arrived, she made an unfavorable comment under her breath, but some of my party heard which made them uncomfortable. She didn't even take care of us either, so it was confusing. We didn't report or say anything because we didn't want to ruin the night or get her in trouble. Would just recommend to manager to remind all workers to be more mindful of what they say/ how loud they say it. The two servers who did take care of us were nice & attentive. I worked at FOGO previously & understand the two servers sharing their two sections with each other so i dont understand why the server who made the comment got upset when it wasn't her section. Customer service reps & guachos were both very friendly as well. Overall, my friends/family do want to return. Even on the busy holidays, we must keep a smile on our faces servers as this is the industry we chose to be in :)More infoFogo de Chao - King of PrussiaPrice: Moderate• Brazilian• King of Prussia•4.5
- CcathleencvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was excellent!!More infoWhite Dog Cafe - WaynePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Wayne•4.7
- MAMaryAnnDvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was excellent, and the Service was exceptional. Thank you and we look forward to returning soon.More infoFounding Farmers - King of PrussiaPrice: Moderate• American• King of Prussia•4.4
4 new restaurants making a splash in Philadelphia right now
Philadelphia’s best new restaurants, ideal for your next brunch, lunch, or dinner, are home to some of the city’s hottest tables.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia & New Jersey
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Where to find Philadelphia’s best outdoor dining
Philadelphia’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
17 restaurants that define Philadelphia dining
Together, these old and new restaurants offer a snapshot of the best of Philadelphia dining right now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Philadelphia
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
10 romantic restaurants in Philadelphia for every kind of date
Whether you want to woo your Valentine with fussy French food or share a plate of fried chicken at a gastropub, Philadelphia’s most romantic restaurants can vastly improve Cupid’s aim this February. For some, sparks will fly over vegan snacks and zippy cocktails at a dimly lit Center City bar. At an Italian institution in East Passyunk, live opera performances draw couples who prefer more epic celebrations. Others may opt for a nostalgic evening at a retro steakhouse just over the Ben Franklin Bridge. Treat yourself and your date to a swoon-worthy meal. Read on for a guide to Philadelphia’s 10 top date-night restaurants.
12 of Philadelphia’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Maybe you got engaged on the steps at the Philadelphia Museum of Art or just picked up the keys to your first rowhouse. It could be that your kid is (finally) toilet trained, or that your noisy neighbor moved away. Sometimes, simply surviving another Tuesday can be an occasion to celebrate over a restaurant meal. It doesn’t have to be fancy. What makes an occasion special isn’t an arbitrary date on the calendar—it’s the decision to celebrate. Luckily, Philadelphia bursts with places where the food and atmosphere lend themselves to living it up. Grab dinner and a jazz show at a swinging North Broad Street faithful. Opt for a quieter night at a critically acclaimed, plant-based gem in Midtown Village. Or splurge on a swanky steakhouse that presides over a corner of Rittenhouse Park. Whether you’re after an intimate spot for an anniversary date or a convivial atmosphere for a boisterous reunion, Philadelphia has you covered with these 12 celebration-worthy restaurants.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Philadelphia
Philadelphia’s bar scene pulses with the same eclectic energy that defines its restaurants. In every neighborhood, you’ll find spots that reflect the people who live, work, and drink there. Some embrace the city’s signature blue collar ethos while others offer glamorous settings—and even higher-end spirits. Many are attached to restaurant kitchens that turn out the kind of top-notch food that put Philadelphia on the culinary map. The city’s drinking dens have you covered, whether your tastes skew classic or trendy, whiskey or vodka, domestic or imported. Grab a friend—plus a barstool—and explore this town by way of its best watering holes.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Philadelphia & New Jersey
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
10 Top Burger Picks in Philadelphia and New Jersey
The genesis of the beef-on-bun combo known as the hamburger might be forever shrouded in mystery — there are at least six different people that claim to be responsible for its invention — but regardless of who came up with the burger, its appeal is undeniable. Throughout Philadelphia and New Jersey, burger options abound, from pared-down smashburgers topped with a simple combo of lettuce, tomato and onion, to patties finished with bacon and eggs designed for brunch-time enjoyment. Up and down the New Jersey coastline and into Philadelphia, these are the spots serving can’t-miss burgers.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Philadelphia
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Western Suburbs on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Western Suburbs
The Western Suburbs of New Jersey, just outside of Philadelphia, offer a wide range of exciting and unique dining experiences. Towns like Haddonfield, Collingswood, and Cherry Hill feature quaint bistros, old-school diners, and soda fountains. Unbelievably delicious Italian restaurants are also found here along with American restaurants serving up French cuisine. Head over to Moorestown for top-notch steakhouses, traditional bars and grills, and restaurants featuring seasonal menus. Or explore Voorhees for local breweries and exciting international cuisines like Thai and Brazilian. Enjoy artisan pizza with your choice of traditional or unique toppings, and if you're lucky, corn pizza might be in season.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging