Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Appropriate dinner dress, such as formal wear and smart business-casual attire is encouraged for all of our guests. Thank you in advance for respecting this as an elegant and discerning adults-only fine dining environment, recommended for guests over the age of 13.
cuisine with modern gastronomy techniques, innovative culinary ideas and new
flavours to elevate the traditions of Indian culture in a foreign land. Feringhee
takes you on an exciting culinary journey covering the vibrant diversity of India’s
rich landscape through a transitional lens of a foreigner.
In a land of rocky terrain that is abundant in gigantic Saguaros, comes a place
with unassuming exteriors, draped in the herb of the sun to offer a taste of the
vivid landscape of India, with reimagined classics and haute presentations to
captivate the senses.
The couple, who met in their teens in Fabrice’s native France, have owned and operated restaurants for most of their married life. They opened their first restaurant when Fabrice was 19 and Mairead was 20. His parents and grandparents had owned restaurants, so he was “born into it,” Mairead said. Their three children– sons, Steven and Killian, and daughter, Laura– and their daughters-in-law, Monica & Clementine, work for the bistro.
Planning an event? Explore our Events & Catering Menu for a variety of options, both in our restaurant and off-site.
Four brothers and 30 years ago- a small Italian restaurant was born in Tempe, serving beef subs, Grandpa Cesare's sausage recipe, Grandma Cleone's spaghetti sauce, cheesecake, and our original deep dish pizza.
Our little Nello's grew into an award winning "Best of Phoenix" restaurant year after year, after year... after year. Family recipes, family genius and family drama all keep Nello's going 30 years later to new generations of pasta and pizza connoisseurs.
A FEW THINGS THAT MAKE NELLO’S AHWATUKEE UNIQUE:
We are the only Nello’s location to use a wood fire oven, which was imported from Italy.
Our pasta is made in-house daily.
We stretch our own mozzarella.
Some of our meats are smoked and cured in-house.
All desserts are made from scratch in-house.
We support local Arizona farms by purchasing their seasonal produce whenever possible.
Takeout From The Keg
If you'd rather enjoy around your own table, you can also place an order for takeout online and pickup curbside. Visit our website, or copy and paste this link: www.kegsteakhouse.com/en/takeout.
Daily Happy Hour (Bar only): 3pm – 5pm
Dinner: 4pm – Close
*To ensure an unparalleled dining experience for everyone, we kindly ask guests to adhere to a business casual dress code. Athletic wear, baseball caps, graphic tees, tank tops and open-toed footwear (for gentlemen) are not permitted. Management retains the discretion to modify this Dress Code policy as needed.
Walk-ins are always welcome & encouraged!
Reservations available Sunday-Saturday
Planning a special occasion? Elevate your experience with our group reservation options. Check out our website for details!
The White Rabbit Story:
Legend has it, Dr O’Hare began his practice in Gilbert in 1910. When prohibition became law in 1920, he saw opportunity. As a doctor, he began to prescribe “alcoholic concoctions” to his “patients” and opened his Apothecary (pharmacy) in 1920. Today, The White Rabbit lives on in Downtown Gilbert. Password and knowing the secret entrance are still required.
Come join us Monday thru Sunday from 4:30pm - 9:30pm. If you have any questions please direct them to the manager at Topoftherock@buttesmarriott.com
Passion for food, and serving from the heart.
- LlarryPhoenix / Arizona •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner was excellent: 1) The turkey was a sizable serving and perfectly done, not dry, very tender - cut with a fork; 2) Dressing was excellent, well balanced with no overpowering spices; 3) Mashed potatoes were real potatoes with excellent texture, not too starchy; 3) carrots were disappointing, dry and not well thought out; 4) Cheesecake was excellent, ample serving size. I also ordered the French Onion Soup ... which is consistently excellent all the times I have ordered it there. And, very important for me ... none of the food tasted salty, even the excellent gravy was well balanced. We would do this again. Noise level was loud ... place was packed - phone app showed 80 to 90 dB which made it difficult to visit ... about 5:00PM. Greeting and Service was polite and professional.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - ChandlerPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Chandler•4.5
- TCTimCPhoenix / Arizona •4 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoNever disappoints. We love that every visit there is something new and exciting to try. From authentic Japanese dishes, to sushi, to sake and craft cocktails, it’s an amazing culinary experience. Highly recommend and encourage anyone to try something new everytime you go.More infoShimogamo RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Japanese• Chandler•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerPhoenix / Arizona •11 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023First time having dinner here. Service was good but our mahi mahi came out undercooked. Staff made it right but wont be back as this happened the other time at lunch and the burger came out rare when ordered well.More infoCooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant - ChandlerPrice: Moderate• American• Chandler•4.6
- DTDanielleTPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The waiter we had wasn't attentive to our party. Was more focused on the other party we were with. Sam the chief, was absolutely amazing. Everytime we come here. We look forward to having Sam as our chief. He never disappoints l, my steak melted into mouth. We definitely enjoyed our food. Thank you SamMore infoBenihana - Chandler, AZPrice: Moderate• Japanese• Chandler•4.1
- LBLaurieBvipDetroit / Eastern Michigan •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Fantastic food! Great service. Would definitely come back!More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - ChandlerPrice: Moderate• American• Chandler•4.6
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover East Valley
The East Valley is known for its great, sunny weather and plethora of outdoor activities in which to take part year-round. Hit the links, and when you're finished your 18 holes, refresh yourself with lunch at a 19th-hole establishment. Are you a sports fan? Take in a game or two, as well as wings and some beer, at a local sports bar. If you are looking for a romantic dinner for two, know that there are several Michelin-rated restaurants in the East Valley that will create just the right ambiance. As the East Valley is so family-friendly, you will also find more than a few pizza and entertainment-themed restaurants to choose from. After a day spent in the hot sun, cool down in the evening with some pineapple frozen yogurt.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in East Valley is Elliott's Steakhouse