- OTOpenTable DinerMemphis •8 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023Food and service were phenomenal! Cocktails were great as well. Bourbon and Scotch menu had great offerings and most were priced fair considering scarcity of several offerings. Appetizers arrived in a timely manner. My wife’s Filet and my NY Strip were both prepared perfectly. Their take on molten lava cake was amazing. I will be returning soon.More infoJ.T. Prime Kitchen & Cocktails - YumaPrice: Moderate• Steakhouse• Yuma•4.7
- SASARAHBaja California •4 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023Excellent food and drinks with attentive service. Recommended!More infoBodega 8 - MexicaliPrice: Very Expensive• Mexican• Mexicali•4.7
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined on May 10, 2023Perfect place to celebrate. Service 100%. I really appreciate the quality of food and serviceMore infoQuiriego RestaurantePrice: Expensive• Regional Mexican• Mexicali•4.5
- MMindySan Diego •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 4, 2022Red Lobster is one of our favorite restaurants. We go at least 4 times a year. This time it was for my birthday. We got the room in the back. Great service and food.More infoRed Lobster - YumaPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Peoria•3.9
- JGJackG1 review5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2021Our server was just amazing….food was outstanding. Took out of town guests who had never had Dave’s….and they loved it .More infoFamous Dave's - YumaPrice: Moderate• American• Yuma•4.1
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Regardless of whether you're in the mood for a quick bite to eat at a 1950s-style diner or you crave spicy ethnic dishes, you can easily find what you are looking for in the Yuma area. This bustling Arizona town is home to a wide range of casual and more upscale Mexican and southwestern cuisine restaurants that boast everything from fresh pico de gallo and guacamole to seasoned beef fajitas and other popular options. Burgers and steaks are great choices to consider at any number of diners, restaurant chains, pubs, and fine dining restaurants. Barbecue chicken and beef, thin or thick crust pizza, and even fresh pastries are also on offer to satisfy your cravings.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Yuma is J.T. Prime Kitchen & Cocktails - Yuma