Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
With inspirations stemming from American comfort food, Southern spices, and local expectations, you will find a menu that satisfies a special occasion or your weekly night out.
"Rustic Chic" - combining Northwest High Plateau USDA Prime Beef with the grace of Napa Valley vineyards.
We feature 1855 ranch's beef along with an in-house Himalayan Sea Salt Dry Age locker sets Napa Prime Chophouse apart.
Award-winning wine list, Private wine lockers, Ultra Premium Wine by the Glass List that adjoins a Cigar and luxury spirits lounge.
Restauranteur's, Glenn & Lisa Hawley after successfully opening Off The Hook - a Premium Fresh Fish concept over 5 years ago are adding a Premium Steak House to their portfolio. In combination with long-time Executive Chef, Sean Karpuzi, the focus to bring single ranch premium beef with authentic dining experience is realized.
Call (412) 652-9924 with questions or visit www.morcillapittsburgh.com
Award-winning chef Justin Severino brings contemporary Spanish influenced cuisine to the Lawrenceville neighborhood of Pittsburgh. Severino’s signature charcuterie program takes on a Spanish accent, enjoy a mix of pintxos and large plates from a family-style menu to round out your experience. The bar program features craft cocktails, an extensive wine list, a deep sherry and vermut selection and local craft beer. Refer to www.morcillapittsburgh.com for our current menu.
"With Huszár, we reach back to our roots. My mom would often tell stories of her family life in Hungary, and my dad would often reflect upon his military service there that he was so proud of. However, it was the stories of my grandfather being a proud Huszár, handpicked to serve as an elite soldier on horseback, that I draw my inspiration from. Their stories instilled me with a deep pride in my heritage."
Here are our hours of operation:
Tuesdays - Saturdays 12pm - 8pm
Sundays - 12pm to 7pm
Café Momentum’s program teaches critical skills that allow youth to re-enter society in a safe, real-world environment of nurturing accountability. By participating in our program, the youth rotate through every aspect of the restaurant, from waiting tables to washing dishes, while working side-by-side with Chef Peter Henry.
Don't miss our famous smoked fried chicken served with mashed potato, ham hok collard greens, buttermilk biscuit, and black pepper gravy. We are currently BYOB. $4/person corkage fee.
- OTOpenTable DinerTahoe / Reno Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoJeff D was an awesome server and truly made my friend’s birthday special with a sparkler, chocolates and cotton camdy. Very cool!! Loved the restaurant. We will be back.More infoRitual HousePrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Downtown•4.6
- NONicholleOPittsburgh / Western PA •10 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023My husband had dinner at Eddie Vs to celebrate some accomplishments and as a getaway for our busy lives. The service was wonderful. The food was delicious especially my Chilean Sea Bass in the broth! High quality food and service. We enjoyed the live entertainment as well as the ambiance!More infoEddie V's - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.9
- CCrystalPittsburgh / Western PA •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023exceptional service, food, and ambiance! this location has it’s own uniqueness compared to other locations and the server was highly attentive! wanna mention the crab cake being absolutely phenomenal. just enough breading to hold it together and pure crab meat! brought my family out for the evening and they absolutely loved it and will return on their own leisure! highly recommend this spot in the city of pittsburgh!More infoDel Frisco's Double Eagle Steakhouse - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Excellent food from appetizers to dessert to wineMore infoThe Capital Grille - PittsburghPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Downtown•4.8
- JHJanHvipPittsburgh / Western PA •13 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Buffet food selection and quality was very good. Restaurant was very busy due to New Years Day holiday and we waited 25 minutes to be seated after our check in. Table service was friendly but plates stacked up and I had to track down the server for a cup of coffee. To be fair, it was very busy and noisy. The table offered a great river view. Yes, I will dine there again.More infoGrand ConcoursePrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.3
American cuisine is a popular option when you’re looking for a great place to eat in Pittsburgh. Visit the Andy Warhol museum and then sit down for an excellent dinner of Lyonnais potatoes and chicken fried steak with homemade rolls. If you’re feeling particularly experimental, there are unique flavors here to satisfy just about any craving. From Greek gyros and carne guisada at Mexican restaurants to spinach and cheese cannelloni at Italian venues, the many savory options will amaze you. Expand your mind with the Carnegie Museum of Art and then explore dishes you’ve never tried before.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Pittsburgh is Monterey Bay Fish Grotto - Mt. Washington