Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
We are back open for both dine-in and take-out, Tuesday through Sunday, 4:00-9:00PM.
Full of history, memories, & Frank Sinatra songs from the 60's, Caro Amico qualifies for 'traditional' in the City's treasured old family restaurants. Situated just below 'Pill Hill,' Caro offers a view of Portland's burgeoning high rise waterfront and, of course, the 21st Century Aerial Tram as it makes its way from the waterfront below to the University Hospitals and Offices above.
Our Deck is open during the spring and summer months for Outdoor Dining . Enjoy Happy Hour in our Cozy Bar. 4:00-6:00PM.
one piece for Your SMILE
KAEDE is the ∼寿司割烹∼ "Sushi-Kappou" restaurant, which is hybrid between Sushi Bar & fine Japanese Bistro. It is a style of Authentic sushi restaurant in Japan.
Owner/Chef Izumi Uehara and Executive sushi chef Shinji Uehara had been working and learning in The Netherlands, Japan and San Francisco, then have cultivated knowledge and technique about sushi and Japanese cuisine.
Please enjoy the harmony of sushi and dishes and atmosphere that is weaved by us with senses
(Sight, Hearing, Smell, Touch and Taste),
beyond that, we aim to produce a warm and comfortable dining experience its feeling like Japan for everybody,
please spend such a fun time with us in "KAEDE".
Please note that due to our small size we only accept reservations for parties of 1-2 guests. We are unable to accommodate walk-in or phone reservations. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your support and patronage.
Our menu changes weekly to offer you the freshest, highest-quality produce, meats, fish and seafood in season. We proudly use and support SP Provisions, Newman’s Fish Company, SuDan Farms, Hood River Organics, Gathering Together Farms, Prairie Creek Farms, Gatto & Sons, Chef’s Warehouse, Latitude 45 Farms, Corsican Cheese Cellars, Staccato Gelato, Bartur Foods and The Singing Pig Farm.
Caffe Mingo offers simple Italian food made with local, northwest ingredients from our organic farmers and our long-time cooks. Join us for a great meal!
Serving traditional Mexican cuisine using modern techniques and seasonal ingredients, Executive Chef Dani Morales and her team are creating Mexican dishes like you've never tasted before. Enjoy our Entire Menu for Two, or order a la carte in our intimate dining room.
We welcome reservations as well as walk-ins, Wednesday - Sunday.
We exclusively offer a tasting menu experience, with 7-Course and a 10-Course options, both of which are meant to honor the complex history that created these dishes as well as leave a lasting impact on all those who taste this beautiful food and listen to our stories.
Our 7-course menu is $129 and our 10-course menu is $150
We kindly require all guests to disclose all dietary restrictions and allergies prior to their reservation. We are unable to accommodate allergies to chile, allium, rice or nut-free/seed-free diners.
We also charge an automatic 21% service fee in order to provide our staff a living wage and to allow us to work towards providing benefits.
Additionally, we cannot post our current Menu as our food offerings change daily.
What you see below, is NOT our current menu.
Arden is named in homage to Shakespeare's famous forest - a place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and appreciate nature's bounty and beauty. The restaurant invites you to take an exiting culinary adventure through the Pacific Northwest, and explore the incredible range of ingredients that the region has to offer.
-Reserving a table and any seating requests, DOES NOT guarantee your table location upon arrival at the restaurant. However, we always do our best to honor requests when possible.
-Be prepared to sit inside or outside, so hot, cold, sun, or shade. Also, we face west and can get hot during dining hours, hats and sunglasses may be necessary. We cannot block the setting sun.
-Please ensure that your entire party is here for your reservation.
-Please limit your stay to no more than 1.5 hours.
One of Southeast Portland's Central Eastside's best restaurants, C'est Si Bon! is a cozy, upscale eatery perfect for meeting friends to enjoy quiet conversation, a romantic dinner, or quick bite at the bar. Both indoor and outdoor dining options available.
John and his staff strive to provide a memorable dining experience that will take you back to Paris!
We hope to see you soon! Merci mille fois et a bientôt!
Kev's Best | Best French Cuisine in Portland | #1
Honorable Mention | Portland’s Best Food Neighborhoods | Central Eastside
Cereus was created by 2 friends with a passion for hospitality. Our Colombian staffed kitchen moved across the world and several states to serve you their amazing creations. Bringing them together here was in part a love letter to our co-founder Phil Chung's wife Alejandra from Bogotá. Our beverage program was developed by our other co-founder Bradley Stephens, who wanted to create a menu that is as unique to this part of the world as our chef's food. Taking favorite classics that are rarely found in the PNW ad variations of others that he believes are their best versions. With one of the most diverse spirits lists in town, and award winning originals.
Now open for weekend brunch every Saturday and Sunday 10am to 3pm!"
Come to Verde Cocina in Portland's Pearl District for a workday lunch, happy hour with friends, dinner, or a relaxing weekend brunch with family. We're conveniently located on NW Hoyt between NW 11th & 12th ave- just around the corner from some of Portland's hottest art galleries and a few blocks from Portland's beloved Jamison square.
Reservations are for dining only.
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoIt’s been awhile since we’ve been back to LeChon. It did not disappoint and seemed better than the last time. This is a great place for some delicious food when in Portland. Highly recommend if want something unique and special.More infoLeChonPrice: Moderate• South American• SW Portland•4.8
- DDocdavis4lKansas City / Kansas •12 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoFirst time at PCG. A former Portlandian recommended it. We didn’t ask about a window table but our booth was very comfortable. Our main server was Shane and he was excellent. My wife and I took our adult son there. We had the Spicy Yellow Fin Tuna Roll, Clam Chowder, shared the chop salad, all of us had scallops and shrimp. Sorbet and crème brûlée for dessert. Three different cocktails and all delicious. Shane validated the convenient parking downstairs. Although the dining area was bustling we could converse with each other and hear the live musical entertainment from the bar.More infoPortland City GrillPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Downtown•4.4
- JDJenniferDPortland / Oregon •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe were able to be seated early (prior to our reservation time) which was nice. The service and food were very good. Both kids felt the lemonade was a bit sour and neither one of them finished it. It is a definitely a "special treat"restaurant for us as it is on the expensive side but we were celebrating a special occasion and really enjoyed ourselves and will definitely go back!More infoNostranaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Southeast Portland•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipHouston •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything was great! 10/10! Courtney was great actually love how they all work together as a team!More infoJankenPrice: Very Expensive• Creative Japanese• Pearl District•4.6
- KMKayciMGreater Boston •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great as always! OP does a a fantastic job with every meal, took my mom to celebrate her bday, perfect place for it!More infoOlympia Provisions SoutheastPrice: Expensive• Contemporary European• Southeast Portland•4.7
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Portland, OR
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Portland
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
Oregon’s largest city boasts a lot of nature and an innovative culinary scene. New American cuisine is well-accounted for here, so try a blue corn and leek tamale with smoked portobello mushrooms, goat cheese, refried lentils, and strawberry mole. For more traditional American fare, order a thick chuck patty festooned with an onion ring, jalapeno coleslaw, barbecue brisket, and sharp cheddar, all squeezed into a toasted sourdough bun. Ethnic cuisine is available here, too. Authentic Mexican pork or chicken guisado stews are served with rice, beans, and tortillas. Moroccan food includes shawarma lentil soup made with chicken or lamb shawarma, lentils, and potatoes. Portlanders also love their brunch; menu items include steak and cheddar egg omelets served over cornmeal pancakes laden with jalapeño-spiced butter.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Portland is Portland City Grill