Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For all parties, 100% of cost per person + tax will be charged at the time of booking. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to the reservation date will not be refunded. Cancellations made before the 72-hour time period will be refunded 50% of total cost per person + tax.
Reduction in the number of guests in the party are subject to cancellation charge.
Please be on time to enjoy all the courses. Please let us know if you have any dietary restrictions.
Omakase means a meal consisting of dishes selected by the chef.
Chef will create some courses with seasonal, and best available ingredients.
Please call Hikari (530) 564-4356 to request Tuesday to Thursday night dinner. Walk-ins are welcome during the weekday Mini Omakase service.
Osteria Fasulo offers an imaginative selection of authentic and contemporary Italian specialties that change and compliment with our four seasons. Its dishes are prepared using only the finest and the freshest ingredients from traditional and contemporary Italian recipes.
Osteria Fasulo's mission is to consistently provide the highest quality of Italian food and service to our guests
Our top priority will always be our guests — who should always expect exceptional food, outstanding service and always a warm welcome from the Fasulo’s
Locally Crafted Beer, Domestic and Imported Wines along with Fabulous Food and Classic Jazz.
Recommend: Bottle of Austin Hope Cabernet with our Charcuterie Platter or Chimichuri Ribeye Steak Sandwich!
Recommend: Glass of 1 of our Fabulous Chardonnays with our Bacon Wrapped Giant Scallop w/Skewered Shrimp!
In addition to Wagyu Beef Sliders! Bacon Wrapped Giant Scallop w/Skewered Shrimp! Smoked Salmon Canapes! Happy Hour Menu 4-6pm, Wednesday & Thursday!
Step inside and you'll be greeted by a chic and sophisticated interior, complete with elegant lighting, sleek bar stools, and an extensive collection of champagne bottles lining the walls.
Whether you're looking for a night of indulgence or a place to unwind after a long day, Fizz Champagne & Bubbles Bar is a must-visit destination for any champagne lover. Book your table today and experience the luxury for yourself.
2023 Holiday brunch is $59.95 per person plus tax. 22% gratuity added automatically for groups of 8 or more.
Beginning in January 2024 ~ our brunch is $59.95 per person plus tax. 22% gratuity added automatically for groups of 8 or more.
2024 Easter, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving and Holiday brunches will be $69.95 per person plus tax. 22% gratuity added automatically for groups of 8 or more.
* 23% service charge
*Please note our cancellation and no-show policy
*Dining with children under 8 is not permitted, all guests require a reserved seat and audible devices are not allowed in the dining room.
*Please include any special occasions with names of guests of honor
*Please include any dietary restrictions/allergies you may have
Located in the heart of Loomis, Reds' offers an elevated dining experience in a casual environment which embodies the friendly small town feel of the community.
Reservations are available exclusively via Open Table for parties of up to six people. A credit card is required to book. Walk-ins are always welcome.
Fixins is a full service soul food restaurant that celebrates the history and traditions of African American culture in an inclusive environment that welcomes everyone! We’re located in the historic Oak Park neighborhood of Sacramento California in the 40 Acres Cultural complex at the corner of Broadway and 35th Street.
- GHGlennHSacramento / Sacramento Valley •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoJJ made our evening very special . His recommendations were spot on. There were 4 of us. All of us had a great dinner. The appetizers and desserts were great also. Thank you!More infoPiatti - SacramentoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Sacramento•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOur server Jorge was amazing towards my wife and I. It was our first date since our baby and our anniversary so the night was going to be good regardless. But the food, ambiance and service was A1More infoElla Dining Room and BarPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Sacramento•4.6
- EBEricBSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoWe save visits to Paragary’s for special occasions. It never disappoints. This last visit we celebrated our 30th wedding anniversary and as expected we enjoyed everything about the evening. Service was great, wine was good, our meals were excellent—wouldn’t change one thing.More infoParagary'sPrice: Expensive• Farm-to-table• Sacramento•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •5 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Our food came kinda warm/cool. One of the people in our party asked for Pepsi. Our server forgot. Then came back with “we’re out of Pepsi.” So he went with Root Beer instead. Food came out fast. Took a bunch home.More infoBuca di Beppo - SacramentoPrice: Moderate• Italian• Sacramento•4.1
- LMLeahMNashville •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I went with my mom on New Years Day. The food was delicious, my mom had the eggs benedict and I had huevos rancheros. Our server was really sweet and upbeat. The only negative was that the host seemed very disinterested, zero smile, and completely cut me off when I was trying to tell her that one of the people in our party wouldn’t be coming.More infoBennett's American CookingPrice: Moderate• American• Sacramento•4.4
Sacramento Valley offers an eclectic selection of hip, contemporary food, farm-to-table restaurants and upscale dining. The area has much to offer in terms of Italian dining, including a restaurant managed by a celebrity chef. You will find Italian places serving pasta, meat dishes and wine in elegant and classy environments. You can also opt for modern restaurants that combine several types of European and American cuisines, including pastas, steaks, duck and other dishes prepared in innovative styles. You'll find plenty of American-style dining here, too, along with French cuisine and industrial-style chic bars. Sacramento offers something to satisfy any craving.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging