Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Private Chefs, Classmates, Friends, Brothers... This quadrivial came together to show that dreams do come true with hard work and dedication. We present " A Way To The Heart " a unique food experience that you are able to indulge in. Whether it's through our private dinners or catering services, our business guarantees a great experience. So we challenge your taste buds to come try a new realm of food offered here in SATX
The menu is straightforward and beguiling, featuring contemporary interpretations of classic dishes — fresher, brighter versions of traditional cuisine enlivened with unconventional Texas spirit. Gulf seafood conspires with Atlantic Coast oysters flown in fresh, and the Hill Country is well-represented year-round. Local and organic ingredients change the menu as the seasons peak and wane, but the constants are quality, flavor, artistry in the kitchen and a warm welcome when you walk in the door.
Our menu features some French and American specialties, as well as some Italian classics, with a touch of Texas. Appetizers include our famous Mussels in broth, baked Crab Cakes and crispy Calamari. You can also find salads, pasta dishes, steaks and fish. Did we mention all our desserts are homemade?
Our extensive wine list has something for everyone… California Cabernets and Zinfnadels, Italian Chiantis and Pinot Grigios, Malbecs from Argentina, and Australian Shiraz. Our menu is definitely wine-friendly.
Our expert gauchos skillfully carve an array of succulent, mouthwatering cuts right at your table, allowing you to savor the flavors and tenderness with every bite.But it's not just the extraordinary dishes that set us apart; it's the service that elevates your visit to unforgettable heights. Our attentive and knowledgeable staff are committed to ensuring that every moment of your dining experience is nothing short of exceptional.
Whether you're celebrating a special occasion, enjoying a night out with friends, or simply seeking an extraordinary meal, Chama Gaucha promises to elevate your dining experience to new heights.
Nestled along the Cibolo, steps away from the Main Street bridge, The Creek offers a menu as varied and delectable as you can imagine. Whether you choose to dine alfresco on the beautiful deck or inside this historic landmark building, you will be enchanted by the service, the food and the ambiance.
Four Private Dining Rooms available for groups ranging in size from 8 to 90 with audio visual provided.
If a more relaxed experience is desired, visit SILO Bar where you can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature cuisine against a backdrop live entertainment (FR&SA).
All guests are required to wear a mask while indoors—regardless of their vaccination status—except when seated in a dining environment. Thank you for helping to keep our CIA campus community safe!
- CChellevipSan Antonio •8 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoOutstanding food, highly trained service, interior is gorgeous! Highly recommend for date nights, classy parties or dinners and special family dinners. Every day dining would be great too!More infoSeasons 52 - San AntonioPrice: Expensive• American• Alamo Heights•4.7
- Mmlhunt4nufoodvipSan Diego •36 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 28, 2023Beautiful restaurant, well designed, staff were super friendly with just the right amount of attention. However, the best part was how quickly they responded to our group going from 3 to 10! We did the tasting menu and the food was amazing! I would recommend Ladino to anyone…More infoLadinoPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Downtown•4.8
- MMarkvipSan Antonio •14 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Another awesome experience at the Mon Chou Chou! The hostess greeted us with a warm and welcoming smile and she was able to seat us early - party of 4. Mark was our server and we could not be happier; he was very knowledgeable of food, specials and cocktails, engaging and attentive - a professional in every way! Keep up the great work, Phillipe and the entire staff at Brasserie Mon Chou Chou!More infoBrasserie Mon Chou ChouPrice: Moderate• French• Downtown•4.8
- KAKAMRSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This is a restaurant you don't want to miss! It was so incredible sitting at a window with the floor rotating so you get a full 360 view over the span of about 45 minutes. Prime rib was cooked to perfection, the best coconut shrimp we've ever had and their calamari was still fresh and crunchy the next morning! The cucumber mint mock tail is divine. Service was outstanding, Very romantic ambienceMore infoChart House Restaurant - Tower of the AmericasPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Downtown•4.4
- GGretchenvipSan Antonio •12 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023this time food was hot and delicious. recommend for yummy and great view of river. will go backMore infoDomingo RestaurantePrice: Expensive• Mexican / Regional American (Southwestern)• Downtown•4.4
Discover San Antonio
San Antonio is a famous visitor’s destination not just for The Alamo but also because of the Spurs and the city's rich arts and entertainment culture. Take one of the famous boat rides along the river, and come back to a series of restaurants waiting to serve you excellent food. Whether you like Italian dishes, German barbecue meals, or Texas-sized desserts, you can find it in one of the city’s world-class restaurants. Seafood lovers will want to try a tostada mixta loaded with fish, shrimp, ceviche, crabs, and octopus meat all mixed with fresh pico and hot serrano peppers. The smoked ribs rubbed with coriander and black pepper offer a unique flavor that will create a fiesta in your mouth.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in San Antonio is Perry's Steakhouse & Grille - San Antonio