Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For those looking for a more casual evening, we feature "Le Menu du Bar”, an à la carte offering available for walk-in guests at our bar and lounge.
We are FEEDING THE EVOLUTION. Will you join us?
Since 2006, the purity and precision of Addison's approach has led to global recognition for the restaurant and the San Diego culinary scene. In addition to its three-star Michelin designation, Addison is honored on La Liste, an international ranking system and guide. The destination has consistently received Forbes Travel Guide Five-Star accolades since 2009, as well as the highest recognition from Wine Spectator for its wine program.
Nick’s is dedicated to perfecting the dining experience through continuous innovation, offering the highest quality food and beverage, and executing impeccable standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Nick’s culture is personified by its Ladies and Gentlemen – professionals who share a single focus and are inspired and committed to offering great service and creating positive, memorable experiences.
Nestled in the heart of the historic and charming village of Rancho Santa Fe, just four miles inland from Del Mar, Mille Fleurs offers magnificent California food presentation with extraordinary French flair. The exquisite yet comfortable French country décor with inviting outside patio provides an atmosphere that is gracious, warm and welcoming. Mille Fleurs has received numerous accolades including: "Top 25 in America" from Food & Wine Magazine "Far and away the best restaurant sampled in greater San Diego" quoted in The New York Times as well as "Best French" and "Best of the Best" in San Diego Magazine. Our award winning wine cellar offers over seven hundred choices spanning the globe and varying greatly in price. A mile down the road is the Chino's Family Farm where our chef heads every day to get fresh ingredients.
We are located in the heart of the Cedros Design District, within walking distance of the Amtrak station. The style is casual with indoor and outdoor dining ( plus bar seating). The patio, which can accommodate 18 guests, looks out onto the shop-lined Cedros Avenue and can be separated from the main dining area for private events.
*Please note* Our restaurant welcomes walk-ins during our Lunch hours from 11:30 am- 3:30 pm.
*Tavern restaurant will be closed for dinner (Lunch will remain open Monday and Tuesday when the belly up is dark)
*Please check our website for the most up-to-date hours*
Live Music 7 nights a week
Join us every Saturday and Sunday for Brunch on our beautiful hacienda inspired terraces from 11am to 2pm.
Rosina's Italian Restaurants is traditional, casual and family friendly. We prepare our pastas and sauces fresh daily. Rosina's is a great place for a business meeting in our larger additional dining room, special gathering date night, or family dinner.
Hand Made for 30 Years
We serve healthy, Mediterranean recipes the Italian way: homemade soups, fresh vegetables, classic Italian cuisine from the heart of Italy. Our family has prepared meals for San Diegans for almost 30 years.
Find out why your neighbors are calling both of Rosina's locations hidden gems, and make sure to try the nightly dinner specials!
Favorite neighborhood Italian restaurant
- JBJustinBvipChicago / Illinois •23 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoExcellent menu selection with some unique “Tapas”. Solid wine selection as well. We had 7-8 tapas and would order every single one of them over again. Highly recommended to make a reservation. Will be back again very soonMore infoValentinaPrice: Moderate• Contemporary European• Encinitas•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 23, 2023Ael provided fantastic customer service, and I understand you can usually find her behind the bar. Her warm & friendly service was deeply appreciated by my family, and her knowledge of wines impressive. And Kudos to the chef and kitchen staff as the Thanksgiving Turkey dinner was very good, and I would recommend Herb & Sea to anyone looking for a great meal and fantastic atmosphere.More infoHerb & SeaPrice: Moderate• Californian• Encinitas•4.5
- SStevenvipSan Diego •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 15, 2023Great place for good food and service. We loved it here and would go back in the future.More infoBob’s Steak & Chop House – La CostaPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Carlsbad•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Special place to celebrate my birthday, and then the new year. Our server, Don was amazing and made incredible recommendations all around for a 1st timer. It had a relatively relaxed ambiance with a view of the ocean. Valet was relatively priced well and service was spot on. Definitely a place to visit if you’re in Cardiff.More infoPacific Coast Grill - CardiffPrice: Very Expensive• Seafood• Cardiff By The Sea•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Diego •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023First time trying out their brunch! Wasn’t disappointed at all and service was amazing! We will be back!More infoVue - Omni La Costa Resort & SpaPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Carlsbad•4.6
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover North San Diego
North County has welcoming beaches and top-notch restaurants, bars, and taprooms situated in the sunny outdoors with elegant outdoor seating. The area is home to whiskey and wine bars, taprooms with a large selection of beer, and plenty of gourmet coffee shops. You can also enjoy a number of Hawaiian-influenced dishes. San Diego is known for its local wines, seafood, and fresh fruits and vegetables, and all are integral components of North County cuisine. There’s a significant South American influence to the cuisine, too, which includes everything from San Diego classics like carne asada fries and San Diego-style California burritos to more contemporary takes on these local dishes.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in North San Diego. Our customers recommend Jake's Del Mar, Vintana Wine & Dine and Hell's Kitchen - Harrah's Resort Southern California
As of December 2, 2023 there are 197 restaurants in North San Diego. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find American, Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse, Californian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in North San Diego who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in North San Diego either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.