Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ufa is a city in Southeastern Turkey, deeply rooted in history, so its unique cuisine is an amalgamation of the cuisines of the many civilizations that have ruled in Urfa. Dishes carry names in Kurdish, Arabic, Armenian, Syrian, and Turkish, and are often prepared in a spicy manner. It is widely believed that Urfa is the birthplace of many dishes, including Raw Kibbé (Çiğ Köfte), which according to the legend, was crafted by the Prophet Abraham from ingredients he had at hand.
Many vegetables are used in the Urfa cuisine, such as the "Ecır," the "Kenger," and the "İsot", the legendary local red capsicum that is a smaller and darker.
Urfa is a big user of clarified butter, made exclusively from sheep's milk.
At Urfa bistro we will try our best to use local products to create dishes as same as prepared in Urfa.
*Kitchen closes at 8:30pm, we place last order at 8:15pm and we don’t accept any reservation after 8:00pm
*Being a small restaurant, it is crucial for us to know in advance if the number of guests in your party changes, or you want to change the time, or you are planning to not come at all. Please avoid to just not show up, but kindly call to inform us, it will be much appreciated. If we don’t hear from you, we will re-assign the table after 15 minutes. If you need to increase the number of guests on a reservation made through Open Table, please call the restaurant.
*We don’t take groups larger than 10 people on Fridays and Saturdays.
*About birthday celebrations : we don’t have a free dessert policy, if you order one from our dessert chart, we will bring it to the table with the candle. You can also bring your own cake, our cutting fee is $3 per person.
*Corkage fee is $25 per bottle.
*We don't longer offer outdoor seating, only indoor dining and take out.
Our philosophy is unique in many ways. We have an ingredient first approach, which means we handle ingredients as minimally as possible through the cooking process. We source the highest quality ingredients we can find and let them shine. Our recipes are as authentic as possible, no sous vide or modernist cuisine can be found here."
The restaurant is named after the largest open-air produce market in Vienna, Austria. Austria’s history and geography influence much of its cuisine. Austria was once the center of the large Austro-Hungarian Empire stretching from France to Russia and from the Baltic Sea to Turkey, imparting a varied heritage to Austria's cuisine. Located in the center of Europe, Austria’s modern-day cuisine is influenced by surrounding countries like Germany, Hungary, Italy, and even France.
We do private events, please call (650) 851-4988 for more information.
Cafe Wisteria is a woman owned & operated restaurant & catering company located on the 3.5 acre blossom-filled grounds of the Allied Arts Guild in Menlo Park. Our ethos include using organic and local produce, supporting our community vendors, and always executing exceptional epicurean experiences—for a table of one to a banquet for all.
We invite you to dine with us in the serene setting of our restaurant, host your special event in our elegant and historic space, or simply use our catering service to bring a customized feast to your next celebration.
A large selection of fresh seafood dots the Moonraker menu with items like Dungeness crab, Chef's selection of oysters and ahi poke. Other options from "the land" include pot roast, steak, chicken parmesan and a vegetarian tagine. The chef makes a lot of the offerings gluten free, like crispy calamari and coconut prawns. Be sure to save some room for bananas foster bread pudding or campfire s'mores with a table side hibachi.
Daily breakfast and weekend brunch are even more special with friends and family. Treat your favorite client or coworker to lunch or enjoy a romantic dinner in the dining room. Come find out why our guests have voted us best American restaurant on the peninsula!
In the month of December join us for Happy Hour from 3-5PM. And don’t forget about Christmas! Reservations are filling quickly for Christmas celebrations and New Years Eve, so be sure to make yours today.
Reservations are available here for groups of up to six guests. For parties of more than 10 guests, please contact the Menlo Tavern directly at (650) 330-2794.
- SBSarahBvipLos Angeles •33 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLovely decorated restaurant with a home cooking meets fine dining feel. French onion soup is a must!! Cocktails were delicious. I wasn’t keen on the mushroom rigatoni but that’s a personal taste thing, my dad loved it and ate mine! Time of year lends to large gatherings and unfortunately we were sat by a very loud table (one gentleman in particular on the table) but again nothing can be done by the restaurant and it didn’t ruin our evening. Attention to detail by all of the staff was outstanding. Can’t wait to go back!!More infoThe Village Bakery and CafePrice: Moderate• American• Woodside•4.6
- JSJulieSvipSan Francisco Bay Area •19 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoMy group was there last night and had reservations for the outdoor seating area as all indoor spots were full. We were worried about it being too cold, but we were very comfortable under their impressive heat lamps and even took off our coats and sweaters. Service was perfect - our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable and the person bussing our table was quick and clean. We enjoyed appetizers and a pizza as well as a few glasses of their wines.More infoDomenico Winery & OsteriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• San Carlos•4.7
- JSJoannSSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoExcellent food. Definitely will go back. I want to try other food in the menuMore infoPRANZIPrice: Moderate• Italian• San Carlos•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Very good food but very expensiveMore infoSelby'sPrice: Expensive• Continental• Menlo Park•4.6
- JJhmmanvipNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Wife and I went for a fixed menu New Year’s Day brunch. Besides the latte (which was still passable), I don’t think there was a single part of the meal we didn’t love.More infoThe Village PubPrice: Expensive• American• Woodside•4.8
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Peninsula is Savvy Cellar Wines