Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Pintxo Pote is the only place in the SF Bay area that offers a current expression of authentic pintxos.
Over 100 years later, the Inn at Tres Pinos is now a San Benito County Historical Landmark, carefully restored by owner, Mike Howard. The ambiance is intimate, rustic, and elegant. It’s country with a touch of class, and decorated in a style that is a reflection of Mike’s personal interest. Mike's grandfather taught him the the art of fly-fishing, and every year the family still fishes together at the Big Wood River in Sun Valley, Idaho. Mike married Mary along the Big Wood River in 2010, and the Inn has become a true family affair. Mike’s philosophy is “Keep it fresh and keep it simple.” His staff is personally hand picked and will make every effort to meet your expectations. The Inn at Tres Pinos is the only four-star restaurant in San Benito Country.
- Eggs from vegetarian-fed free-range chickens, high in healthy Omega 3 fatty acids
- White whole wheat flour, a variety naturally high in fiber yet light enough for pastry
- Vegetables from local farms that are certified organic growers
- Butter, milk, and ice cream from grass-fed cattle, another Omega 3 source.
Our food is not low-fat or low-calorie, but its ingredients are healthful. The meal will leave you feeling reinvigorated, not weighed down!
Owner Pino is originally from Bellagio, a beautiful town by Lake Como in Italy. With almost 40 years restaurant experience, he provides high quality signature dishes, along with attention to detail service to his customers.
Serving and preserving the Gaucho’s culture and the authentic dining tradition of the Brazilian cowboy of grilled meats and fresh salads.
With 17 different cuts of meats, ranging from beef, pork, chicken, lamb, and fish, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
Hearts of palm, artichoke, sweet beets, asparagus, caprese salad, imported cheeses, and cured meats are only some of the almost 40 items that our gourmet salad bar offers.
Side dishes like garlic mashed potatoes, caramelized bananas, traditional rice and black beans, are a perfect complement to the true Southern Brazilian menu.
Whether you are visiting us for happy hour, a business dinner, a family gathering or a special occasion, we invite you to join us for a unique culinary experience at Galpão Gaucho Brazilian Steakhouse.
Welcome to Restaurant Gish!
For the reservation, please visit our website!
Chef's tasting menu, composed of multiple courses featuring items from local farms and fishermen, is the highlight. A la carte is offered in select seatings on certain evenings.
Wear whatever makes you comfortable, but you are here for a special night out, dressing up is fun! While not required, suits, sportcoats and classy attire will generally get you the best seats in the house.
We are an "adult restaurant." If you are bringing in younger patrons, we want to make it a great experience for every guest. We ask for no tablet or cell-phone entertainment that might disturb others. This is your night to make memories with each other as a family.
La Foret ha an extensive wine list, which includes French and Napa Valley selections. It offers a tasting menu and brunch on Sundays.
This restaurant has private rooms for catering banquet-style private events. It also hosts weddings with capacity for up to 130 guests.
Our other specialties include a variety of succulent seafood and our famous slow-roasted Prime Rib (Available weekends). Whether you just came from wine tasting, the golf course, or you’re celebrating a special occasion you and your guests will feel at home here.
Whatever you’re craving, we pride ourselves at The Westside Grill for superior quality, friendly service, and great food. We look forward to serving you soon!
A minimum of 24 hours notice of cancellation is required or a charge of $30 will apply.
Multiple reservations made by the same party will not be honored. Even if you leave a note on Open Table, our reservation platform will not accommodate this request.
We allow a 15 min grace period, from your reservation time to be running late or to be sat at a table.
We have set forth dining times allotted for each party; they are as follows:
- For parties of 2 we have reserved 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- For parties of 4 we have reserved 2 hours.
- For parties of 5-6 we have reserved 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Outdoor reservations are subject to delay or cancellation depending on weather.
Please dress appropriately with warm attire if you are reserving an outdoor table. Outdoor reservations are subject to cancellation depending on weather.
If you have any questions regarding your reservation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- MMMMPDvipSan Francisco Bay Area •46 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoHost was EXCELLENT! Seating was perfect, she made the experience a positive experience.More infoLa Pizza & La Pasta - Eataly Silicon ValleyPrice: Moderate• Italian• Santa Clara•4.2
- DPDanyellePSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review4.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Overall I liked this place although we waited between 10-20 minutes even when I had a reservation. Most of the food I enjoyed but my friends Salmon dish was dry. Highlight was the bread pudding with ice cream they brought out for my friends belated birthday. That was nice, overall I’d go back when it’s less busy and hopefully they sit me faster with a reservation.More infoKing's Fish House - San JosePrice: Moderate• American• San Jose•4.3
- CCChanCSan Diego •8 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had a great time, the steaks were lovely and the special attention for our birthday celebration was much appreciated!More infoMastro’s Steakhouse - Santa ClaraPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Santa Clara•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We had the Shrimp Cocktail, a couple 8 ounce filet mignons (with all 4 sauces to try) and the LB potato. The food was a strong 10/10, especially the steak but the service was clearly a 12/10. They looked after everything. There wasn’t a minute of waiting for anything, ordering, courses, plates cleared, the check, etc. It was an all around fantastic experience.More infoLB Steak - Santana RowPrice: Expensive• American• San Jose•4.5
- HSiHeartSF2017San Francisco Bay Area •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023An amazing brunch on Terra's terrace with my patner! It's a fun, unique experience with excellent drinks and food. The server “Alfredo” is also great. Can't recommend enough. It’s a plus for me, and definitely going back and this time I am bringing my friends and family!More infoTerra - Eataly Silicon ValleyPrice: Expensive• Italian• Santa Clara•4
San Francisco’s 10 most exciting restaurant debuts of 2023
San Francisco’s most thrilling restaurant debuts of the year include an acclaimed Thai gem and a buzzy trattoria from an award-winning hospitality group.
4 freewheeling, fun restaurant trends that emerged in 2023
Maximalism, a bigger focus on the bar, transportive meals, and other restaurant trends to know from the year gone by.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Francisco
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Francisco
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in the Bay Area
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in San Jose / Silicon Valley is La Foret