Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Ruth's Chris Steak House in Fresno, CA serves the finest USDA Prime beef available, broiled at 1,800° and served on 500° plates, so your steak stays hot, juicy and delicious from first bite to last. Enjoy our New Orleans-inspired appetizers, USDA Prime steaks, fresh seafood, signature side dishes and homemade desserts. All this while you enjoy our warm, inviting atmosphere and Ruth’s Chris’ genuine hospitality. So whether you’re a regular or have just been wondering what all the buzz is about, Ruth's Chris is the perfect excuse to enjoy the perfect night out. Dinner is served nightly, reservations are suggested and private dining and offsite catering may be arranged.
Our cooking is based on upscale American fare inspired by and with a twist of various other cuisines. We keep our menu selection concise enable to consistently prepare your food with fresh and high quality ingredients.
The aesthetics of our architecture and designing is in a class of its own.
Enjoy a taste of quality and comfort in a restaurant that looks as beautiful as our food tastes.
Unwind or celebrate with some fine wine from our fully temperature controlled wine cellar. Our wine list features a curated assortment of varietals comprised of
over a hundred different wines to choose from.
Whether it's for personal or business purposes, we have fully private rooms to accommodate all event types.
The menu keeps up with modern trends and delivers a cutting edge dining experience while retaining the peerless flavors of Italy and the Mediterranean coast. Only the best quality food and ingredients are selected to make the dishes fully authentic and flavorful.
Hours of Operation: Open Wednesday - Saturday from 5pm to 9pm for dinner and on Sunday for brunch from 10:30am to 2:30pm
- OTOpenTable DinerFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review4.0Dined 5 days agoIt’s always a nice dining experience at Max’s. I’ll be back.More infoMax's Bistro & BarPrice: Moderate• Bistro• Fresno•4.7
- AWAmandaWYosemite / Mammoth Lakes •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023We arrived on time and they were running about 15-20 minutes behind schedule. It would have been nice to know that since we left our movie early. Our server was superb, friendly, and knowledgeable. The filet mignon and lobster was melt-in-your mouth amazing.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - FresnoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.6
- FFoodievipSan Francisco Bay Area •215 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 22, 2023Excellent food nice place well will return. Kinda noisy but lively. Great food best restaurant in FresnoMore infoThe PalmsPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.7
- SSScottSFresno / San Joaquin Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 21, 2023At least 12 meat entrees and they were all delicious. Servers came by frequently and the sides were all very good. Price is comparable to the better steak houses nearby but with 10x the selection. Highly recommend for a great culinary experience.More infoTexas de Brazil - FresnoPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 29, 2023The waitress was excellent and attentive. We had a great experience.More infoFleming's Steakhouse - FresnoPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Fresno•4.7
Located right in the middle of California, Fresno blends a lively cultural scene with lush natural surroundings. Fresno is California's agricultural epicenter, and its dining scene certainly benefits from its seasonal produce. There are plenty of farm-to-table restaurants, ranging from American-style brunch joints to Italian bistros. When people in Fresno want an upscale atmosphere, they head to one of the local surf and turf restaurants, which serve dishes like pan-seared salmon and filet mignon. Like all California cities, Fresno has its fair share of Mexican eateries where locals go to get authentic carne asada tacos and arroz con leche. There are many other international cuisines available, such as Thai noodles, Korean BBQ and Mediterranean wraps. If you're looking for Hawaiian poke or Lebanese food, you won't go hungry in Fresno.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging