- PTPatriciaTFresno / San Joaquin Valley •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThe Thanksgiving turkey panino was fantastic and we really enjoyed the pelegrini white pinot noir. Of course the burrata brunette is always our favorite appetizer.More infoCamp 4 Wine CafePrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Modesto•4.9
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoOverall it was amazing. There was only one thing that put me off; while we waited for our table we ordered a bottle of wine at the bar, we took A few sips and were told our table was ready. We asked the hostess if we could take the bottle and add it to our bill, she said yes. Well, the bartender went and found us at dinner and told us we needed to pay the tab, almost made us feel like we were trying to skip the bill, we paid her but it was not a classy move.More infoGalletto RistorantePrice: Expensive• Contemporary Italian• Modesto•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSacramento / Sacramento Valley •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant that has been in business for 4 years. The food offerings were abundant to please any pallet. It’s a family run business. On Sunday, after church, My wife and I went for breakfast (after having had dinner there on Friday). And we had a good breakfast and there was live entertainment to boot! Give it a try, I believe you will enjoy your experience.More infoDelicioso BistroPrice: Moderate• Fusion / Eclectic• Modesto•4.4
- NnormvipHawaii •51 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 30, 2023First time here and dinner was delicious. Had the chicken parmigiana and chicken was moist, nicely breaded, and the sauce was tasty. My wife had the lasagna and said it will be her go to item every time she comes here in the future. The portions were decent size and reasonably priced. Our server was pleasant and efficient. We will definitely return.More infoVerona Cucina ItalianaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Modesto•4.5
- LLLynnandLCLas Vegas •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023We had a last minute Thanksgiving cancellation due to illness and were surprised to see D&B's was open. We had such a great time! We played games, grazed on apps and watched football. In the end, I spent less than what I would on ingredients for Thanksgiving dinner and put no effort into cooking, just spent a whole day of family fun. We decided on our drive home that this is our new tradition. And the service was so kind! Even though they were working on a holiday, everyone was really nice.More infoDave & Buster's - ModestoPrice: Moderate• American• Modesto•3.4
Modesto, California, is home to farm-to-table and organic cuisine made with local produce. Enjoy fresh soups of the day, crisp salads and generous sandwiches and Pacific seafood. You can opt to sit down for a family-style meal of fresh pasta topped with authentic Italian sauces and wood-fired pizzas at a friendly Modesto restaurant. If you want to enjoy fine dining, try seasonal northern Italian cuisine dishes that are served alongside California wines. Visit a creative new American cafe and order New York strip steak, sea bass, mahi-mahi and raw oysters alongside Caesar salad and farm-to-table veggies. There's no lack of international options in Modesto. Visit a Middle Eastern restaurant specializing in grilled meats and an array of sides, including stuffed grape leaves, hummus, baba ghanoush and fattoush. There is also a sushi bar featuring fresh Pacific rolls and sashimi.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 13 restaurants in Modesto. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Mexican, American, Contemporary Italian, Wine Bar, Italian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Modesto who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Modesto either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.