Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Earlybird Brunch 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. Sunday
Sunday Sips 11:30 - 4:00 p.m. with live music, Bistro Menu, and weekly food/drink specials
Happy Hour 4-6 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday (bar and food specials)
Sunset Sips served 5-8 p.m. Wednesday and Thursday (chef's specials, wine features, theme nights, and live entertainment)
- OTOpenTable DinerSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoThe atmosphere was very pleasant. The waiter was so friendly and polite. He talked to us and joked with us. I really enjoyed my time there. The waiter was able to substitute some of my food. And the food was so tasty. The price wasn’t too bad either. He kept up on our drinks which I like. I hate eating something and not having nothing to drink with my food. So I was very happy with the service and food.More infoBristol Seafood Grill - Creve CoeurPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Creve Coeur•4.5
- JRJosephRSt. Louis •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoExcellent food and outstanding service. Had the duck. Absolutely delicious. Try the chili, it's incredible 😋 Always save room for dessert, wife had apple pie and I had the creme burle!!!More infoAnnie Gunn'sPrice: Expensive• American• Chesterfield•4.9
- WwjparkervipSt. Louis •71 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoStacy was our superb waitress! We were going to a concert after dinner, so timing was important. She had our wine, appetizers, salads, and meals all perfectly served in a timely manner! Excellent job! Delightful dinner!! Well done, Stacy!More infoSpiro's - ChesterfieldPrice: Moderate• European• Chesterfield•4.8
- BBillSt. Louis •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Our food was excellent. The service was excellent. Already, we are planning our next meal at Ruth's Chris. If you want a great steak, this is the place. It was so good we didn't even use the steak sauce we had requested. It's not cheap, but worth every penny.More infoRuth's Chris Steak House - ChesterfieldPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Chesterfield•4.7
- WHWhitneyHSt. Louis •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Was surprised to find out the brunch did not include a beverage such as coffee or tea. Other than that, everything was wonderful!More infoYaYa's Euro Bistro - St LouisPrice: Moderate• European• Chesterfield•4.7
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Discover West County
West County, located in the western portion of Missouri's St. Louis County, offers dining as American as the apple pie that's easy to find on most menus. You can enjoy great grill classics like hamburgers or steaks with creative plating and colorful presentations. To spice up your night, be sure to try some St. Louis-style signature spare ribs, which are grilled instead of the typical smoked presentation. They'll be covered in delicious house-made barbecue sauce as St. Louis consumes more barbecue sauce per person than anywhere else in America. Another area specialty is fantastic fish and seafood, ranging from smoked Missouri trout to Maryland-style crab cakes. If you're looking for international cuisine, West County offers great venues for authentic Japanese, Thai, Italian, Chinese and Greek foods.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Healthy restaurants located in West County include Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country, YaYa's Euro Bistro - St Louis and Napoli Sea
Restaurants with gluten-free options in West County are Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country, YaYa's Euro Bistro - St Louis and EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery
Bottomless brunch in West County is available at YaYa's Euro Bistro - St Louis, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country and Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - St. Charles
The most romantic restaurant in West County is J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood - West County Center
Restaurants in West County with a great view include Bishop's Post, Cooper's Hawk Winery & Restaurant - Town & Country and Ruth's Chris Steak House - Chesterfield