Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Savour a menu as rich and varied as the diverse cultures that span the continent of Asia. With pan-Asian classics alongside exciting new dishes and incredible vegetarian and plant-based options, there’s something to please all palates. Expect a range of Sushi and Sashimi as well as small plates such as Pork and Kimchi dumplings or Vegetable Gyozas or large plates such as smoking BBQ Lamb Chops or Slow-cooked Pork Belly.
When the Afternoon hits you do not want to miss out on our Asian-inspired Afternoon Tea, combining our best dishes all in one unique offering.
Want to stay and play late into the night? Don’t worry, we’ve got you. We’ll be carrying on the party with incredible entertainment including live DJs every
After 6 months of opening we have been awarded a Culinary Rosette by the AA.
Come and visit the newly refurbished hidden gem in the Surrey Hills. A perfect place to visit for some drinks, a snack or a full 3 course dining experience.
We also have 3 beautiful rooms to let, which have been awarded 4 stars, also from the AA and a coffee shop to stop by on a walk through The Surrey Hills.
Rafael Onate ( GORDO’S ) chef Director
Traditional and authentic Mexican food
Will be best family Mexican restaurant in Surrey cooking live in front of the customers with a lovely Mexican and Latin ambience all the food will be cool as Fresh as possible to complete the satisfaction of every customers, will the first family restaurant cooking with original recipes from Mexico To give you best and unique touch to you ,, also we have a tropical and Latin cocktail , fresh fruit juices and home made mini pastries , we open from breakfast to late night
- CJClintJBWest Sussex •2 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 2, 2023Friendly staff and attentive. Delicious food. Never disappoints.More infoBill's Restaurant & Bar - GuildfordPrice: Moderate• Contemporary British• Guildford•4.4
- WWizardSurrey •2 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Great place, great food but very cold when the people come in from the street.More infoCarmona Steak & Tapas - GuildfordPrice: Expensive• Argentinean• Guildford•4.3
- LWLeeWLondon •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023Great Mexican food, full of authentic flavours, and good menu selection, right in the centre of Guildford. Friendly service.More infoGORDO’S GuildfordPrice: Moderate• Mexican• Guildford•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipSurrey •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Such an amazing restaurant! Made us all veel extremely special. From walking through the door to the mouthwatering dessert… WOW WOW WOW! Amazing!More infoThe Ivy Asia, GuildfordPrice: Very Expensive• Contemporary Asian• Guildford•4.6
- AAlinaSurrey •4 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Service and ambience was at the Ivy standard. But the afternoon tea quality was below my expectations. Plus, never understood why a vegetarian afternoon tea is £9 more expensive. As one can imagine, this is not friendliest way to encourage the reduction of your customer’s carbon footprint.More infoThe Ivy Castle ViewPrice: Expensive• Contemporary British• Guildford•4.3
Frequently asked questions
As of December 10, 2023 there are 18 restaurants in Guildford. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Contemporary British, Contemporary Asian, Gastro Pub, French, Vietnamese and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Guildford who deliver with Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Guildford either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.