Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
▪️Harvest 10 course $148 (Last Seating 08:30pm)
▪️Tasting 6 course $88 (Last Seating 09:15pm)
▪️Course drink pairing $78/$68
▪️If you have any special requests, please let us know upon reservation.
▪️We will not be able to accomodate special dietary needs.
▪️Please notify us of any severe allergies.
▪️ At SMOKE DOOR Lake Tahoe Saryo we use almond wood for cooking. If you have allergies or any concerns, please be cautious.
▪️An 18% service charge will be added to your bill to ensure fair, equitable wages and benefits for all employees.
Tips are not excepted, but if you wish to acknowledge the staff for an exceptional experience, it would be appreciated.(Starting：1/Sep/2023）
▪️Our patio is currently closed.
Executive Chef, Luis Vallin, focuses on sustainability and innovation, supporting local merchants and farmers. The thoughtful and playful menu pays homage to the tradition of Christy Hill while continuing to uplift and propel the cuisine and restaurant into exciting new territory.
The Sandbar, our lakefront lounge is open Wednesday through Sunday from 1:00 pm - 8:30 pm and enjoy live acoustic music each Wednesday & Thursday night!
The Sawyer is centered around an amazing indoor and outdoor bar with views of Lookout Mountain and the golf course. The restaurant features a locally crafted all-day menu with selections of shareable, freshly-prepared salads, generous sandwiches, and delicious entrees.
For 34 years Gar Woods Grill and Pier has been the premier waterfront dining destination in North Lake Tahoe. Floor-to-ceiling windows, large deck and balconies provide breath-taking views of Lake Tahoe and the Sierras. Gar Woods Grill and Pier is an upscale casual restaurant that accommodates groups of 160 just as easily as groups of two. Our Chef has created a menu highlighting California cuisine, hand cut steaks and fresh Pacific seafood, served in a fun-in-the-sun atmosphere. The wine list is a collection of best-known California vintners featuring more than a dozen wines by the glass. Enjoy the waterfront deck while sipping on Gar Woods world famous Wet Woody. With over three million sold, you will be in good company! Or thaw out with a Warm Woody or a Heavenly Bottom. Lake Tahoe sunsets are our specialty.
- OTOpenTable DinerNew Orleans / Louisiana •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoThe food was amazing, the service was just as good! Definitely worth the moneyMore infoChristy HillPrice: Very Expensive• Californian• Tahoe City•4.8
- DDanielCalifornia Central Coast •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023I had Thanksgiving dinner with my partner on the holiday; food was great. Cornbread stuffing was delicious. While we enjoyed getting a post dinner drink, we met a very kind sous chef named Dan and talked turkey with to him. Great quiet experience on the holiday evening!More infoSunnysidePrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Tahoe City•4.1
- PWPWDsvipSan Francisco Bay Area •34 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023Beautiful views of the lake. Menu had nice selection of options. The food may not be fine dining but is very nice. Staff very helpful and we had a great evening and dining experienceMore infoJake's on the LakePrice: Expensive• Californian• Tahoe City•4.1
- MMikevipSeattle / Eastern Washington •42 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023New Years dinner was great as was service from Isabella. We had prime rib and Spanish Taritelli. The peppermint ice cream with hot fudge topped off an all around good experience. Always a treat to eat at Garwoods!More infoGar Woods Grill and Pier RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Californian• Carnelian Bay•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Amazing service from the hostess greeting to our wonderful server Shane. Top notch and we're picky. Andrea the bartendress was also spot on w our old fashion. Def going back.More infoThe Sawyer at Schaffer's Mill ClubPrice: Expensive• American• Truckee•4.6
Discover North Lake Tahoe
North Lake Tahoe dining has a bit of a mountain feel with restaurants serving up comfort dishes in the chilly winter and refreshing meals in the summer. As Tahoe becomes a major ski destination in the winter, restaurants typically feature hearty meals like chicken fried steak, creamy pasta, and steaks with mashed potatoes. Summer menus highlight farm fresh salads and freshly caught fish. North Lake Tahoe has a little bit of everything from Mexican and American fare to Hawaiian. The local cafes offer American breakfast daily with fresh ground coffee. Casual bars and eateries serve up everything from nachos and fish sandwiches to hamburgers and Ahi tuna. North Lake Tahoe is family friendly and most restaurants have kids menus.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in North Lake Tahoe is Wolfdale's Cuisine Unique