Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Combining the freshest Gulf seafood and the best cuts of Midwest beef, our kitchen focuses on perfecting traditional dishes and crafting chef-inspired features. Beyond the kitchen, every moment of your time at Ambrosia will be handled with the utmost care and professionalism as each member of the staff is eager to create the perfect dining experience for you and your guests.
Our coastal and airy dining room with comfortable and elegant booths is the perfect place for a special event or a relaxed date night. The warm and inviting bar, designed to match the feel of big city bars, will be your new late-night spot or the picture-perfect location for your girls or guys night out.
Gallion's is an approachable upscale restaurant & cocktail lounge located on iconic Barrett Square in the heart of Rosemary Beach on Scenic Highway 30A.
Sophisticated small plates drive the culinary experience while flawlessly executed coastal favorites anchor the menu. The establishment boasts an extremely dynamic & opulent wine & spirits portfolio that ranges from numerous marques in the Buffalo Trace vintage collection to Screaming Eagle Cabernet Sauvignon.
Bold cocktails, a vast inventory of allocated goods, exceptional cuisine, & a timeless interior are the hallmark characteristics of this Rosemary Beach staple.
Enjoy Gulf Coast Americana cuisine with Caribbean influences that is also seamlessly merged with a contemporary local philosophy as meats, fish and produce are harvested from family-owned, small-producers on the Gulf Coast.
Papa Hemingway himself would’ve loved the hand-carved mahogany bar, the perfect spot for enjoying an expertly muddled cocktail, craft beer or fine wine after a day of running with the bulls or battling the mighty marlin.
Havana Beach Bar & Grill is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Dinner reservations are recommended.
- AantoniadColumbus •20 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoWonderful restaurant. Spacious and fancifully decorated. Almost every table was filled, but it was quiet and comfortable. The food was delicious and very well presented. Nice wine list, which includes some half bottles, which is very rare in the US. Over all lovely experience.More infoFirefly - Panama City BeachPrice: Expensive• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•4.7
- TTiffany1 review4.0Dined on Oct 24, 2023Our waitress was amazing, food tasted great my husband had trouble finding something on the menu. But the ceasar salad was so so good! The lobby looks fantastic and the view is perfect!More infoCompass Kitchen + BarPrice: Moderate• American• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•3.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipEast Tennessee •18 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 20, 2023The atmosphere was great. Got to watch the sun set from our table while having dinner. Couldn’t ask for better. The service was fantastic. Teresa did an amazing job with our intimate table of two while handling several other tables, including one really large group, but you would not have known there was anybody else for her to serve but me and my wife. Thank you for a great evening.More infoPompano Joe's - Panama City BeachPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipCentral Kentucky •4 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 5, 2023It was fun and loud. Our teenagers love it and the staff was great at making everyone feel welcome.More infoSeñor Frog's - Panama City BeachPrice: Expensive• International• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•3.7
- BLBL231 review5.0Dined on Sep 22, 2023GREAT service, food and overall experience! Highly recommend!More infoBlu Bar & GrillPrice: Moderate• American• Panama City Beach - Bay Point•4
Discover Panama City
Expect beaches and seafood at Panama City. It is close to the Alabama border, Pensacola and the Blue Angels Airfield, so the quality and variety of food are sure to impress. You can enjoy fried crawdads and pulled pork barbecue sandwiches or relax at a fine dining resort with the catch of the day for your perfect meal. Another local specialty is fried frog legs topped with sweet bell peppers and onions, usually served with french fries. You can choose from an assortment of dishes at the local Chinese and Japanese restaurants. Italian food is also a special treat here. Make sure to leave room for Panama City's famous Sno Ball desserts.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Panama City is Restaurant Paradis