Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The menu offers a good selection of entrées, appetizers and desserts. Customers usually prefer the pork osso bucco with risotto, the sea scallops, the goat cheese struedel and rack of lamb. The lemon pavlova with berries is popular on The Black Pearl dessert menu.
New owners Rob Doyle and Mary Grasso along with Executive Chef Josh Needham are keeping some of the old menu favorites while introducing an eclectic mix of New American dishes served tapas-style. Our newest editions include a full liquor bar and adding even more charm to this historic bungalow setting: an outdoor pavilion where you can dine under the twinkling oak trees and stars.
Here at Sushi Spot Hibachi you will experience the liveliness and excitement of our exhibition kitchen. Our extraordinary fast and friendly wait staff wishes to make your visit to us an unforgettable event. You could view our menu and online order ahead - no hassle.
Sushi Spot Hibachi
Join Chef Massimo for an artful blend of Italian and Mediterranean cuisines paired with an award winning wine list and full bar.
Appetizers range from Hudson Valley Grade-A Foie Gras, Pistachio coated Pan Seared Duck and Brie to Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes and rice flour battered calamari. A rich, creamy lobster bisque is a favorite among customers.
Other specialties include Veal Cognac in a creamy truffle sauce, veal chop, sweetbreads, risotto and Chilean Sea Bass.
Last, but not least, are the homemade delectable desserts.
Complementing his efforts in the kitchen is the gracious, knowledgeable and efficient staff.
Tables at the casually elegant restaurant are dressed with crisp table linens, and candles. Cascading fountains decorate the walls.
We have brought all of his favorites together in a true American Chop House that pays tribute to Bascom's hearty appetite and a passion for great steaks, chops and fresh seafood.
In his honor, we have made Bascom's Chop House a comfortable, yet elegant, American restaurant. We are proud to offer a superbly crafted wine list and American Mid-Western beef, aged to our own exacting specifications to ensure the most tender and flavorful steaks served anywhere at any price. And, true to our Bascom's Chop House name, we also offer hand-cut veal, pork and lamb chops all prepared to perfection, as well as a great selection of native seafood delivered fresh daily.
We serve traditional French Bistro food and prepare artisanal charcuteries, and pates right on our premises. We offer dining in this beautifully restored 1936 Florida bungalow, and an inviting covered patio, perfect for al fresco dining or lounging and a bar ready for mingling. The POP bar offers a range of spirits, cocktails, a variety of wines by the glass or bottle, domestic and imported beers and espresso service. Come and get swept away by great food, music, libations, and ambiance at this Tampa Bay Area gem.
***Please note that your reservation is for our interior Bon Appetit Dining Room and we will assign you the best table available upon your arrival. All tables at Bon Appetit have water views. Dining on the outdoor Waterfront Terrace and Marina Bar remain “first come - first serve”. Unfortunately we are not able to take reservations for outdoor
Patio seating is available for party sizes of 2-4 guests!
Chef Nello born and raised in Catania, Sicily and has wide experience with his restaurants in Italy.
Soul Sicilian Fusion is his first restaurant in USA.
Name SOUL mean that main ingredient in each dish is LOVE!
Fist opened in September of 2019 we decided that most important in our restaurant is high quality local produce, fresh fish, and Authentic Italian recipes.
Each wine is carefully chosen and displayed in our wine menu by the region it’s from!
We are happy to see you in our restaurant and want you to have best experience ever!
- SKStephenKSouth Carolina •14 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe Black Pearl is a fantastic restaurant from start to finish. The food is the best in Tampa, the staff are some of the best I have seen and I am not disappointed when enjoying dinner here.More infoThe Black PearlPrice: Very Expensive• French / American• Dunedin•4.9
- VCVimceCTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis was my first time at this restaurant. We ordered several appetizers. One was the Tuna Nacho's however there was no tuna in the Nachos. The other appetizer was the grilled Octopus. The Octopus was literally the best I've ever had. We also ordered the special which was salmon stuffed with crab. However there was no crab on the salmon. The owner came to us to discuss and they removed the nachos from the bill and also made us a new salmon dish with a small lump of crabmeat on top. The service was excellent as well as the ambiance. The room was a little chilly as it was a cold night. The meatloaf was wonderful. Overall the food was very tasty and I would go back again. In fact I signed up for their club card. I highly recommend this restaurant. Great tasting food, excellent service and great value.More infoClear Sky on ClevelandPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Clearwater•4.7
- MMitzyPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •25 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoWe visited this restaurant for Thanksgiving and found reservations literally within one hour from the time request from another restaurant that we were supposed to have dinner. Despite of how busy they were… I’m so glad that Bon Appettit worked out at the last minute. We had the four course menu. Their food was superb, flavorful and well presented. They sat us by the glass window in front of the sea view and that was truly a treat. Although, there is a pretty great view from any table.. It was a very romantic evening and we had great service by both the bartender (while we waited to be seated) and our server. Will definitely visit again and highly recommend it to everyone.More infoBon AppetitPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Dunedin•4.7
- MBMikeBvipWest Palm Beach •55 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023What a great experience that we had at Columbia... First of all the famous salad is definitely worth it -- its served table side and is excellent! The service was very attentive and you could tell that the restaurant had been open for a long time and that they had trained their servers the right way... The tapas were fun and tasty as well. Overall just a very fun time in a lovely locationMore infoColumbia Restaurant - SandKeyPrice: Moderate• Spanish• Clearwater•4.7
- SNSheriNvipTampa / Central Florida West •11 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Happy New Year celebration with family! Super food and service! Variety was awesome and everyone enjoyed!More infoIsland Way GrillPrice: Moderate• Seafood• Clearwater•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Clearwater is a Gulf city that's renowned for its beautiful beaches and the vibrant lifestyle. As part of the Greater Tampa Bay area, the city is home to many dazzling restaurants with fresh seafood prepared to the delight of patrons. Those who prefer international flavors will find eateries that specialize in Chinese, Thai, and Caribbean cuisines. These establishments have menus that include conch fritters, mofongo, and ropa vieja, which are iconic foods in the city. After boat riding and an exciting swim with the dolphins, your evenings can be spent in the hip bistros along the coastal waters. Order coconut shrimp with delicious wines to make your evening a memorable one.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging