Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Alexandra & Jean-Christophe (JC) will be glad to welcome you every week days for Lunch-Dinner and Breakfast-Lunch-Dinner Saturday and Sunday.
A large wine and Champagne list or a nice traditional French dessert as “creme brulee” or multiple sweet crepes will finish this authentic French experience.
You can also enjoy no more than 80 different items : crepes sweet or savory, sandwiches in freshly baked baguette, quiches and traditional French salads everyday at breakfast and lunch time.
We offer Java Dog organic coffee, craft beers, and fine wines you won’t find anywhere else. Relax and taste our large selection of French single estate and organic wines - crafted with passion by human hands. Our quiet spaces are perfect for a mid-day lunch meeting or the ideal place to celebrate your special occasion.
Mauro is from Naples, Tina was born in a little sicilian town near by Enna.
He began to learn everything about the southern cuisine by his experience in Naples since he was a child, from “Polipetti alla Luciana” to “Paccheri ai frutti di mare”. Furthermore he moved in Milan and he had the chance to learn the northern cuisine, from “Risotto ai funghi porcini” to “Polenta grigliata”, one of his favourite specialties!
From an ancient sicilian tradition, Tina learnt everything about the desserts by her grandmother and her mother, from “Millefoglie” to “Cannoli cake”.
We hope you enjoyed reading about us. but it would be great if you would have the chance to taste our fantastic dishes! It will be an amazing experience with no
Mom always says:”the key ingredient in doing anything is passion”.
Ragù is an authentic Italian restaurant in palmetto, our secret is to bring the passion and fresh products on the table everyday
Tiramisu’s atmosphere is intimate and casual but ensures that you will have friendly, professional service and well-seasoned, authentic Italian dishes served with love upon every visit.
Family owned fine Italian dining in the heart of Bradenton. Classic dishes, specialty homemade pasta, great wine and intimate atmosphere at affordable prices.
Downtown Sarasota American Bistro serving traditional and contemporary dishes with an emphasis on healthy options. Savor made-from-scratch selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared with fresh ingredients from regional farms.
- JKJKG8rvipTampa / Central Florida West •7 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoBeen going to Melting Pot for years! Love the concept, the food and the experience. Being newly Vegan, it was a complete joy to see how they accommodated for that brilliantly. The ambiance has changed a bit over the years. It would be nice and is overdue for an update to maintain a higher end experience. A large party of children last night was not ideal for a holiday dinner my husband and I were having.More infoThe Melting Pot - SarasotaPrice: Expensive• Fondue• Sarasota•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoWe recently dined at this incredible restaurant, and it exceeded all expectations. The ambiance was inviting, the service impeccable, and the menu offered a delightful array of flavors. Each dish showcased a perfect balance of creativity and quality ingredients, leaving us thoroughly impressed. From the appetizers to the desserts, every bite was a culinary delight. This restaurant truly sets a high standard for an exceptional dining experience. We can't wait to return and savor more of their remarkable offerings!More infoIndigenousPrice: Expensive• American• Sarasota•4.8
- CDCraigDvipPhiladelphia / New Jersey Suburbs •6 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat time! Good food and good service! Accommodated a large group of us.More infoBavaro's Pizza Napoletana & Pastaria-SarasotaPrice: Moderate• Italian• Sarasota•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinervipTampa / Central Florida West •5 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Excellent food!! I can tell that a lot of love went into preparing these meals!! We can’t believe that this was our first time visiting this restaurant. We will definitely be back soon!!More infoMediterraneo Ristorante ItalianoPrice: Expensive• Italian• Sarasota•4.8
- SGSusanGTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Pleasantly surprised! We were celebrating my daughters first child and the new year! The food was outstanding. Everything was fresh and yummy.More infoMADEPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Sarasota•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
The west coast of Florida is a seafood lover's paradise, and Bradenton, located in Sarasota, has a great selection of seafood restaurants that range from casual beach bars to upscale dining. If you're in the mood for seafood, you’ll find that Gulf shrimp, catfish, and Mahi Mahi are popular menu staples. These fish can be prepared many ways but grilled, fried, and as fish cakes are three of the most popular. If you're not in the mood for seafood, there are several great steakhouses serving up everything from filet mignon to NY Strip steaks. While the seafood restaurants are predominantly American with a somewhat Southern influence, Bradenton also has Mexican, Japanese, Chinese, and Italian restaurants to choose from. These restaurants feature both traditional dishes and fusion-inspired options.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Sarasota / Bradenton is Connors Steak & Seafood - Sarasota