Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Drawing inspiration from the captivating ambiance of Scandinavia, we have meticulously crafted an intimate restaurant nestled in the heart of Tampa, Florida.
Our unwavering commitment is to orchestrate a symphony of sensations, harmonizing ingredients from both Florida and Scandinavia.
Under the skilled guidance of Chef Ebbe and his talented team, our kitchen becomes a haven where we artfully refine the most exquisite seasonal ingredients. With each dish crafted, we guarantee a culinary experience that transcends boundaries, tantalizing taste buds and transporting diners on a journey of flavors.
We offer a 5-course tasting experience for $115 per person, or our 11-course tasting experience for $285 per person. Please let us know in the reservation notes which option you will be choosing.
Our restaurant is located at 4034 W Kennedy Blvd right next to The British Shop and in the same plaza as Sucre and Chicken Salad Chick. Place a to-go order for your office or dine in with us in our cozy dining room!
We're looking forward to serving you in South Tampa, Florida.
Steaks, chicken and pasta also compliments the menu, as well as a trendy lunch menu offering.
Come see what all the fuss is about.
Planning an event? Explore our Events & Catering Menu for a variety of options, both in our restaurant and off-site.
Please be advised that we do not have a children's menu, highchairs, or booster seats. In consideration of our guests who prefer an intimate/romantic/quiet conversation dining experience, children under the age of 10 will not be seated during dinner service because our small size precludes the ability to adequately accommodate them.
Come join us for an amazing night out with delectable dishes and some of the best craft cocktails around! A speakeasy kind of vibe, with live Music Thursday-Sunday starting at 7pm. Dress to impress!! A business casual dress code is enforced. (No gym clothes, basketball shorts, tank tops, or flip flops)
We offer a full dinner menu, and dining room tables, along with our lounge area if you are getting together for appetizers and cocktails with a few friends.
Sit back, relax and let us take care of all the little details. Get ready to be #GINSPIRED !
- NCNormanCvipTampa / Central Florida West •19 reviews5.0Dined todayOverall, it was an excellent experience. The only reason I did not give 5 stars for the food, was that my wife's filet mignon, was tough, and was not very tasty. Aside from that, it was a great night. The table was in a great spot, our waiter was professional and attentive, and my food was fantastic. We have dined at Boulon in the past and we look forward to another dinner there in the future.More infoBoulon BrasseriePrice: Expensive• French• Tampa•4.7
- FFloridafoodievipTampa / Central Florida West •26 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoGreat location and nice brunch selection. Excellent bar staff. Smoked salmon is really good. Get a piece of pie for dessert. Its worth the calories. Nice outside seating. Service outside is a little slow. Highly recommend The Pearl for drinks or a meal.More infoThe Pearl – TampaPrice: Expensive• Gastro Pub• Tampa•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerSeattle / Eastern Washington •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023The most amazing experience. The service was top notch and the food was excellent. It’s a super sexy vibe.More infoMeat Market TampaPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Tampa•4.7
- MKMichelleKTampa / Central Florida West •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Atmosphere and food choices very unique; the wood fire smell lingers throughout the restaurant giving it a true florida feel. Meals were a bit pricey but nothing is quite like this restaurant. I had the chili; where else can you get a combination of Alligator, wild boar, venison, duck, ground chuck, cranberry beans and chili spices?! Was tender and so filling!More infoUlelePrice: Expensive• American• Tampa•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerChicago / Illinois •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great ambiance and overall atmosphere…. Food was excellent had linguine with clams and Scottish salmon both were delicious.More infoTimpano Hyde ParkPrice: Expensive• Italian• Tampa•4.5
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Tampa
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Located in one of Florida's greatest tourist areas, Tampa obviously boasts a diverse array of food choices, and the menu selections are indigenous to West Florida's beautiful waters and farmlands. Upscale steakhouses with exquisite offerings and pizza parlors with your favorite choices are popular. Seaside dining with fresh seafood can be readily found. The bold and gregarious diner can easily find a casual, elegant restaurant to try unusual foods such as foie gras, sweetbreads, and octopus. International restaurants are abundant, including Mexican, French, Spanish, Italian, Chinese, and Indian. Vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free food is on offer in most restaurants, so you'll be able to satisfy every member in your group.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Tampa is Bern's Steak House