Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our wine bar is designed to offer a more immersive experience to our guests. Let our knowledgeable staff help you learn about your palate and curate a flight of wine just for you! Look for rotating by the glass and by the bottle lists, a selection of craft beers, and an expansive food menu that changes weekly and is designed to enhance the bottle of wine you're enjoying. For questions or to make a reservation for a larger party, please message us, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Stella’s honors rustic & modern Greek cuisine, bringing the freshest ingredients & Mediterranean fare table side.
Austrian & European cuisine. Known for our Schnitzel, Charcuterie, Cheese and other seasonal fare. Delicious homemade desserts. German and Austrian wine from small producers, old world regional specialties, & natural wines. Unique craft cocktails hand made by our bartenders, house made infusions & syrups, eclectic spirit list, rare whiskey, rum, amaro, gin, whisky, scotch, cane & agave spirits. German beer program featuring lagers, bock and hefe weizen. Rotating drafts featuring hazy IPAs. Local cultural hot spot with energetic, social atmosphere. Great for birthday or anniversary. Fresh, locally sourced produce. Dinner Wed-Sat. and Brunch Sunday AM for luxury dining or expeditious business meal. Reservations recommended, not required. Elegant private dining and full restaurant buyouts available.
Savory aromas drift from the kitchen as one enters the front door, giving a hint of culinary delights to come. The casual and comfortable, yet elegant interior of the restaurant is warm and inviting. A large stone fireplace adorns a corner in the main dining room, casting a soft glow around the room.
We are Richmond’s premier French dining experience. Our menu is a collection of dishes cultivated by a Master French chef. We offer an array of fine wines from around the world, 23 are poured by the glass. Our mixologist boasts an impressive range of signature crafted cocktails and guest favorites.
As we are often fully seated on Fridays and Saturdays, we can only hold a reservation for 15 minutes without advanced notice. We allocate 2 hours for parties of 2 to 5, 2 ½ hours for parties of 6 or more.
Chef Dunlap was previously the Executive Sous Chef at The Inn at Little Washington and the Corporate Executive Chef of Quirk Hotels (Quirk Hotel RVA & Quirk Hotel CVille). He was named as 1 of the 32 Restaurant Stars on the Rise in 2020 by FSRMagazine, Rising Star Chef of the Year by Two Roads Hospitality Worldwide, and has won Best Dishes at Broad Appetit 4 years in a row.
Enjoy special events such as Wine/Bourbon Pairing Dinners, Private Dining/Event Space, and a Chef's Table Experience. This is a local, family-owned business, owned by Chef Dunlap & his wife.
We are proud to bring the flavors of Old (vecchio) and New (nuovo) Italy to the table. From classic dishes that the Genova family made on Sundays for family dinner to new and unique twists on Italian cuisine, every dish is made with love.
-PLEASE BE ADVISED- RESERVATIONS CANCELED ON THE SAME DAY WILL RESULT IN A CHARGE OF $25.00 PER PERSON APPLIED TO THE CREDIT CARD GIVEN WHEN BOOKING, THE SAME FEE APPLES TO "NO-SHOW" RESERVATIONS -NO EXCEPTIONS-
ADARRA WILL HONOR YOUR RESERVATION NO EARLIER THAN 20 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE TIME YOU ARE BOOKED FOR. FOR GUESTS RUNNING LATE, YOUR RESERVATION WILL BE HELD FOR 15 MINUTES.
- LKLisaKenVirginia •5 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAlways a winner!! We LOVE Stella's and our server - Gabe - was terrific! It was nice having a late lunch because the noise level did subside, allowing good conversation with our friends!More infoStella's - RichmondPrice: Moderate• Greek• Richmond•4.9
- EPEdP24Las Vegas •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoFirst time in Richmond, first time at the Tobacco Company Restaurant. Beautiful old building that looked amazing inside. Service was excellent. I had the She Crab Soup. It was very good. I then had the prime rib for dinner. Again, excellent. I had the Key Lime Pie for dessert. It was good....not great. OVerall, this is a fantastic spot for dinner. Would highly recommend.More infoThe Tobacco Company RestaurantPrice: Expensive• American• Richmond•4.7
- LKLynnKNew York / Tri-State Area •17 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Helens never disappoints!! Great food and great atmosphere especially during the holiday season.More infoHelen's in Richmond, VAPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Richmond•4.7
- JMJoMarievipSan Diego •79 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A casual place to eat with a lively bar scene. We had a delicious chunky guacomole as a starter and tasty turkey burger with quinoa salad as a side and a French Pinot Noir. Reasonable price.More infoThe Daily Kitchen and Bar Restaurant-CarytownPrice: Moderate• American• Richmond•4.2
- CDChelseaDVirginia •3 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023I’ve been to Lolita’s a few times in the past. The last two visits have been subpar. The drinks at Lolita’s are 10/10. The food, however, is lacking. The advertisement for New Years brunch was for “bottomless mimosas”. However, upon ordering it wasn’t bottomless, not even an option for bottomless. It was $15 pitcher (Which is fine, very reasonable price, but not what was advertised which is why I specifically made reservations). All in all I would return for pre dinner drinks, but not for dinner.More infoLolita'sPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Richmond•4.6
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Virginia
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Taking its name from a town near London, due to a striking Thames River resemblance, Richmond puts both an urban and a historical spin on its dining scene. Fresh and modern menus make their home among train trestles, cobblestone streets, and renovated tobacco warehouses. Richmond chefs create unique dishes with farm-fresh ingredients, organic vegetables, local beef, and Chesapeake Bay seafood. Just a sampling of creative choices includes fried green tomatoes with polenta and shrimp, asparagus salad with goat cheese and sunflower seeds, house-made gnocchi, and ceviche prepared with Virginia flounder, olives, and cilantro. Local breweries and cideries are at the forefront of the dining scene, and many of them celebrate new brew releases with live music and food trucks. Take your pick from steakhouses, wine bars, European-inspired bistros, barbecue joints, casual seafood restaurants, and sandwich shops all over town.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging