Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Come enjoy a casual meal with friends or a celebration with your loved ones. Either way, you'll be taken care of by our knowledgeable and friendly team. We take pride in what we serve and how we serve it - Great food and exceptional customer service.
*FOR PARTIES OF 9 OR MORE, PLEASE CONTACT THE RESTAURANT DIRECTLY, HAVE A CREDIT CARD READY WHEN CALLING TO SET THE DEPOSIT*
Lunch: Wednesday - Saturday 11-5.
Dinner: Wednesday - Saturday 5 - 9.
Sunday Brunch: 10-3.
We are excited to welcome you to the Rocky Face Tavern, at Springdale Resort, with unobstructed views of Rocky Face Mountain and our front entrance offers sweeping views of Cold Mountain! Make your reservations now!
Dinner at the restaurant is nightly beginning at 4:30pm, bar opens at 3 pm.
We bring the Appalachian heritage from the outdoors in while dining in front of the stunning 525 million year old mountains. Inside, outside, or bar room dining, you will have a gorgeous view of Lake Lure and the Appalachian mountains. Boats Slips are first come, first serve. Dues to the small volume of tables, we cannot accept preferred table/view requests.
Vue 1913 is honored to have consistently received The Wine Spectator Best of Award of Excellence and to be one of only two AAA Four Diamond Restaurants in Western North Carolina.
Menu highlights include light and refreshing dishes such as Wagyu Tataki with house kimchee, yuzu kosho and savory soy or Tuna Sashimi with smoked soy + scallion, to bolder flavors such as Prime Ribeye with Shiso Chimichurri or the Duck Hot Pot, duck dumplings, smoked shoyu broth + shrooms. We are open 7 days a week, for dinner and weekend brunch!
Please note, our dining room consists of booths, regular tables and high-tops. We will try our best to accommodate you at your prefer location, but sometimes it is not possible due to party size. Our outdoor tables can be requested but not guaranteed when booking on open table.
Located at the Inn on Biltmore Estate, indulge in elegant dining specializing in regional cuisine. Our culinary team invites you to enjoy our seasonal menus with beautiful views, and gracious service. We strive to support the local community through the use of sustainable agriculture.
Glass Onion Serves Northern Italian Fare Simply Prepared Using Mostly Local, Organic & Sustainable Products From Area Farmers & Vendors.
Open for Dine-in Wed-Sun 5-8pm Last Seating is 8pm
The Sunset Terrace is an eleven-time recipient of the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence, most recently in 2022.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Dress accordingly to the weather.
- FPFlossiePWest Palm Beach •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoSuch a beautiful venue! Loved sitting outside and the heaters up above kept us nice and cozy on a cool evening. Inside was live singing and music. We will definitely go back. So much history in this upscale hotel. Pricey drinks and food but worth it for the night.More infoSunset Terrace - Omni Grove Park InnPrice: Expensive• American• Asheville•4.7
- RRickNashville •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoLimones has been a 20 year fixture in the Asheville culinary world, and keeps getting better. First, the only negative is that service when you initially sit down can seem a little slow, but this is because that have a lean, but very experienced and tenured team, that once they engage you're going to have a superior experience. The portions, both apps and main, are generous. Try the specialty margaritas (recommend the cucumber jalapeño on the rocks, but add salt), and a reasonably priced wine list. Make a reservations, show up early and have a cocktail in their bar that they added a couple of years ago.More infoLimones RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Mexican• Asheville•4.7
- MGMichelleGvipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •3 reviews5.0Dined on Sept 16, 2023We thoroughly enjoyed our evening. We ordered several items and shared. Waitress was attentive, but not overbearing and we never felt rushed.More infoStorm Rhum Bar and BistroPrice: Expensive• American• Asheville•4.4
- OTOpenTable DinerMiami - Dade •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Everything we ordered was delicious! We didn’t wait long for our food which is always a plus and the honey margaritas I had were just perfect!! Service was good .More infoTupelo Honey - Downtown AshevillePrice: Moderate• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Asheville•4.6
- RCRebeccaCSouth Carolina •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Fried green tomatoes were amazing and the views were spectacular!More infoEdison - Omni Grove Park InnPrice: Expensive• Regional American (Contemporary Southern)• Asheville•4.6
With more breweries per capita than any other city in the country, Asheville has pioneered a cultural renaissance in Western North Carolina. And for every brewery in the city, there's an even more fantastic dining option. Organic and local products are a driving influence on the culinary scene in Asheville. Most restaurants feature vegetarian and vegan options (many are vegetarian and vegan only), but fruits and vegetables aren't the only local products in the kitchen. An abundance of high-quality products and generations of tradition allow Asheville to offer top-of-the-line barbecue dishes. There are phenomenal burger joints, authentic Mexican cuisine, and all kinds of funky restaurants pushing the envelope in Asheville.
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
Bottomless brunch in Asheville is available at Selu Garden Cafe - Harrah's Cherokee Casino Resort, Blue Ridge and Sunset Terrace - Omni Grove Park Inn
The most romantic restaurant in Asheville is Ruth's Chris Steak House - Harrah's Cherokee Casino & Hotel