Anār Indian Cuisine
BRING YOUR OWN BOTTLE. We will serve it and NO CORKAGE too!
- Surfaces sanitised between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitised menu provided
- Sanitiser or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
My friend loves the food here. But I can’t tolerate any spice at all. So most of it was too spicy for me. But she thinks it’s the best! The wait staff was very attentive.
Anar is the best Indian food I've had in a long while! Not greasy at all. Tender, moist lamb. Nice and spicy when ordering spicy. Freshly baked naan. I'll be back frequently!
We ordered regular entrees. But the Lunch specials looked like a great value.
Service was lovely. Looking forward to returning.
Delicious Indian food and great service at a good price.
It's also very clean.
I highly recommend this new neighborhood gem.
average Indian food--not very flavorful. Mostly a takeout place. It was ok, not worth going out of your way for.
You can order delivery directly from Anār Indian Cuisine using the Order Online button. Anār Indian Cuisine also offers takeaway which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 366-9888.
Anār Indian Cuisine is rated 4.4 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.