San Diego Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in San Diego
New restaurants to OpenTable in San Diego
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in San Diego
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Our cozy full bar is also the perfect place to enjoy your drink and food while watching some sports!
Come find us.
Our 8 person sushi bar and 20 person patio is located in a discrete corner of La Jolla, a setting well suited to our name, which translate to "Secret" in Japanese.
Chef Mitsu Aihara presents a menu of traditional sushi and nigiri, along with Japanese style tapas using the high quality products and ingredients.
Come dine in our modern and relaxing atmosphere, where we serve traditional sushi and unique fusion dishes created by our chef, Mickey Ninomiya who developed and sharpened his skills at various restaurants including Sushi Ota over 12 years with his passion and dedication under Master Chef Mr. Ota till just recently. With Chef Mickey, we have created new dishes and serve traditional dishes for our guests.
Enjoy particularly selected sakes, wines, and unique cocktails that pair exquisitely with our fine dishes.
In addition to traditional sushi, unique Omakase and hot and cold Japanese appetizers, our menu includes pastas, homemade desserts, and other regional fusion dishes to cater to a wide range of guests.
We are also proud to offer premium A5 Miyazaki Wagyu dishes.
Please let us serve you our traditional and creative dishes so that you can enjoy "To Be One (2B1)" with us in Harmony!
Our 1940's location is family and pet friendly. We offer a place where mom and dad can relax while their little ones enjoy our motorized train that circles the restaurant while you dine.
Come Shooby Dooby Down to Ruby's for your next family meal, first date, or shake craving.
We offer a large selection of Tapas plates to share between friends & family
but also normal size dishes if you don't want to share !
Our beers on tap selection highlights breweries from San Diego County and our wine selection from all around the world will make any wine lover happy too !
Everything you will eat at Tapas & Beers will be made from scratch to order with fresh and mostly organic ingredients !
Discover why our place isso highly rated !
Zest Wine Bistro’s intimate and cozy interior is the perfect place for evening noshing and sipping. You’ll find a small menu featuring elaborate charcuterie boards, small plates and sweets. Our wine menu highlights premium wines not typically found by the glass, as well as lesser known labels from all over the world. An eclectic beer list showcases global markets, as well as local craft brews.
The menu at Baja Betty's features many expected options, such as a comprehensive quesadilla menu and array of satisfying combination platters. However, diners can also enjoy a build your own burrito or bowl, an array of house specialties and tacos and some stunning signature margaritas to wash it all down. The menu at Baja Betty's also offers a long list of tequilas and mezcals, a full range of appetizers, nachos, soups, salads and the best Taco Tuesday in town!
Outdoor dining in San Diego
See what locals rave about in San Diego
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoOmg I loveeeee it!!!! If I could give a million stars I would. The service was amazing & im mad at myself for forgetting his name, the ambiance is obviously spectacular & makes you feel like you’re on vacation. I love everything about it & the food was amazing.More infoinsideOUT$$$$• Californian• Hillcrest•4.7
- MMarlene1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoThe quality of food was very authentic with plenty of rich Mexican flavors as well as beautiful presentation. The venue itself is very sophisticated with a fireplace, dim lighting, lanterns, and booth seating. It’s definitely a great place for date night. The serving size is very sufficient.More infoJavier's - La Jolla$$$$• Mexican• La Jolla•4.7
- AAmonor28San Diego •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was my first time dining at North Italia and it was amazing, great service, excellent food and a really nice place, fully recommended!More infoNorth Italia - Fashion Valley$$$$• Italian• Mission Valley•4.7
- AVAntonyVSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Madison had a great atmosphere and outstanding food. We enjoyed the music and ambiance. Service was fast, knowledgeable and friendly. Great location, and we appreciate that it was open on New Year's Day.More infoMadison$$$$• Modern European• University Heights•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerLos Angeles •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Had a wonderful time celebrating my husband’s birthday with close friends. Service and quality of food was good. The salsas weren’t too impressive but guacamole was good. Sad that tortillas are extra cost but they do give you 4 of them which are kept hot inside the aluminum wrapping. Drinks are good and worth the price. Overall, we had a pleasant time. Thanks to the servers being so patient while we waited for a couple friends to arrive.More infoPuesto Mission Valley$$$$• Mexican• Mission Valley•4.6
Award winning restaurants in San Diego
Restaurant experiences trending in San Diego
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in San Diego
Asian-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near San Diego
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Asian-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in San Diego
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in San Diego
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in LA
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in San Diego. Our customers recommend Mister A's, Cesarina and Hell's Kitchen - Harrah's Resort Southern California
As of June 9, 2023 there are 693 restaurants in San Diego. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, American, Seafood, Mexican, Steakhouse and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in San Diego who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in San Diego either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.