Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Brought to you by Erin & Mike Easton, Bar Bacetto is a cozy 16 seat bar (21+) with a small menu of classic cocktails, antipasti, and fresh pasta dishes. The dynamic, ever changing menu can be found on our giant chalkboard.
We welcome parties of 4 and smaller.
The Pasta Table can seat up to 6 guests. It can be booked once a night via direct message through the open table app. We prefer to serve the entire menu family style for this reservation.
We are a 21+ establishment.
The Tide Tables restaurant is open until September 16th.
The Net Shed will reopen in October on Saturdays (no reservations) .
A few things to note about your reservation:
We will have community seating this year, so you may be sharing our large picnic tables with another group.
All reservations are for 1.5 hours based on your reservation start time, we recommend arriving on time to ensure you get the whole time.
You can now make reservations for up to 20 people.
The Net Shed is open for walk in space, so if there are no reservations available you can still come out and sit at the Net Shed where we will have beer, wine, DIY oysters and seasonal nibbles(:
Ambrosia Bistro was conceived by Scott and Kara Cook to bring a feeling of downtown to the Spokane Valley. Located near historic Millwood, our inventive cuisine, great selection of spirits and Northwest wines, as well as our attentive staff are all designed to make your visit to Ambrosia a truly memorable one.
We have seasonal patio dining, a full bar, both booth and table seating, and we are fully handicapped accessible. Our flexible seating allows us to accommodate groups up to 45 people with advanced notice. We also offer off-site catering for groups up to 150.
From the moment you walk in we hope you will feel like you are a guest in our living room. We believe authentic Italian food and wine are a way of life. All dishes are prepared with passion and tradition using only the freshest, highest quality, real Italian ingredients. Montalcino is a perfect location for a romantic date night, elegant birthday or anniversary celebration, a relaxed family dinner, or any special occasion.
A quality menu with a unique wine selection including wines produced throughout Italy as well as some wines from the beautiful state of Washington.
Buon Appetito and Salute!
Please note we are a small restaurant and children (babies) need to me accounted for in your reservation if you need seating/highchair. Stroller space is limited and may not always be accommodated.
Tucked away on Main Street in Bothell, a walkable neighborhood teaming with local art, culture and food, the artfully handcrafted krō bär has been reclaimed from the bones of Bothell’s historic hardware store in the Mohn building. The 16-foot-high tin ceilings, a hanging catwalk and the original wood floors were uncovered and restored.
Please note we are 21 and older only.
Due to the size of our location, we are unable to seat parties of more than 4 guests.
Cafe Juanita serves prix-fixe multi-course tasting menus with optional wine pairings, and many other tempting possibilities to embellish your meal. Current menus can be viewed at www.cafejuanita.com. We are happy to modify dishes for dietary restrictions; please advise when making reservations. We offer four tasting menus from which you may choose: omnivore, pescatarian, vegetarian, and vegan, ranging in price per person from $150-$190. We have a supplemental a la carte menu, and tasting menu items can also be ordered a la carte.
Dress code is elegant, formal *no leisure or athletic attire please.
Ordering one of Sushi Kashiba's chef curated sushi dinners is probably your best bet. The cuts of salmon, toro, tuna, yellowtail and other fish are always fresh and beautifully presented. The meal is finished off with Sushi Kashiba's trademark cake-like egg dessert. The restaurant also features à la carte items like agedashi tofu, oysters on the half shell and Chef Kashiba's New York Times featured black cod kasuzuke.
No Minors. Smart attire encouraged. We kindly ask that you refrain from overly casual attire.
We look forward to hosting you in Deep Dive! Until we meet at the table....
Open daily, except Mondays.
For wine events and dinner schedule, or more information on private parties, visit www.locuswines.com
For parties of 8 or more & private event inquiries please contact us at olympic@Fairmont.com.
Founders Club, an intimate spirit drinker’s enclave, showcases unique and sought-after bottles for the connoisseurs and adventurous drinkers alike. With a secluded and serene social club feel, Founders Club is poised to deliver an all-new, exclusive Seattle experience.
An exquisite spirits collection selected by our expert beverage team is supported by a menu of classically inspired innovative and elegant cocktails. The meticulous craftsmanship and the purity of refined flavor will indulge your sense of curiosity.
Food service is not available in Founder's Club, but Fairmont Olympic Hotel is pleased to offer diverse menus in The George, Olympic Bar, and Shuckers.
We have a limited number of tables for on-premise dining. Reservations are recommended. Takeout is also available through our website. theguesthouserestaurant.com.
- Yymatsu1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoA+ food and service. We were new to dry-aged steak and were recommended the 21 day "necktie", a sous-vide cut, with anchovy butter. So tender and flavorful, honestly the best steak I've had in my life.More infoBateau$$$$• Contemporary French / American• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.5
- GGaryvipMontreal / Quebec •25 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoSuper well received upon arrival Very impressed the person who greeted us had read my preferences on Open Table As a result we were placed in a great spot Food was great The people who served us were super attentive to detail and our comfort and satisfaction Second time in Seattle and I am really pleased with having found Spinasse!More infoSpinasse$$$$• Italian• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.8
- KKamryn1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoReally good and fresh raw fish. The inside decor was unlike anything I’ve ever seen before! Happy hour menu was great and lots to choose from. Servers were nice and friendly. Overall, would come back & recommend to others!More infoMomiji Capitol Hill$$$$• Japanese• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.8
- CBChloeBvipSeattle / Eastern Washington •7 reviews5.0Dined 6 days agoIt is such a nice change of pace from the normal Cap Hill food scene. Every dish is SO good and everything is very sharable. From tapas to deserts to cocktails, I am impressed every time I come here. Well worth it!More infoMariPili Tapas Bar$$$$• Tapas / Small Plates• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.7
- Llb5280vipDenver / Colorado •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoHad a wonderful dinner here and would go back again! The ambiance was beautiful and love the open garage doors and high ceilings. Food was fantastic!More infoOsteria La Spiga$$$$• Italian• Capitol Hill / First Hill•4.4
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
12 top date night restaurants in Seattle
Seattle’s romantic restaurants show that with market-fresh plates, Northwestern wines, and some mood lighting, sparks can fly in the Emerald City. Set the stage for a monumental moment with exquisite seafood at a kaiseki spot in Belltown. In Pike/Pine, whisk a date away on a whirlwind trip to not-quite Greece. Or share a plate of hand-cut noodles to celebrate a special occasion at an acclaimed Piedmont trattoria. Even though most people in town consider fancy flannel dressing up, these places serve you a splash of something sexier. Read on for a guide to Seattle’s 12 most romantic restaurants to book now.
5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
Despite economic challenges, restaurant openings currently outpace closures in the Seattle area. The exciting new crop mirrors the Emerald City’s own diversity, and includes a swanky, American brasserie at the city’s revamped Fairmont Olympic Hotel, a Moroccan restaurant in the heart of Pike Place Market, and a family-run Vietnamese joint in Haller Lake. Here are five hot spots to book in Seattle right now.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
Like the dazzling Emerald City itself, Seattle’s bar scene is a lot of things at once: it is a craft beer haven, teems with celebrated grunge dives, and boasts wine lists featuring the best of Washington’s locally produced bottles. No matter your drink of choice, there is a speakeasy, wine bar, or brewery for whatever strikes your fancy. Find your next drink at one of these innovative bars focused on craft, quality, and, of course, good times.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
For much of the year, Seattle is gray, a bit cold—and yes, rainy. But from May to September, sunshine and warm temps transform the city. Across Seattle, there are many perfect patios for sipping cocktails, lakeside venues with skyline views and fresh seafood, and cozy backyards to enjoy al fresco dining. So while the sunshine doesn’t last long in the Emerald City, as summer inches closer, here are a few of the best places in the city to visit for excellent food and drinks outside.
The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
There’s great seafood to be consumed in Seattle, but it’s only the beginning of what the Emerald City has to offer. Boasting one of the country’s most creative and diverse dining scenes, Seattle is dedicated to sourcing locally—from land to sea. Storied restaurants, from Canlis, the pinnacle of Pacific Northwestern fine-dining, to chic modern hangouts like the Walrus and the Carpenter, prove Seattle’s range and prowess. And even as the city’s changed over the last decade, growing and evolving under a massive tech boom, its soul remains as vibrant and bold as ever.
The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
Whether it’s a margherita pizza or sashimi you seek, here are the best places by cuisine type, according to our tastemakers.
The iconic city tucked inside the Pacific northwest coast does see a lot of rain, but when the sun shines on Seattle, it dazzles. Don’t miss the chance to dine at one of the many waterfront restaurants serving oysters and Pacific-caught seafood. Take a stroll downtown and wander in and out of bookshops and bakeries. Arguably the birthplace of American coffee culture, there’s hardly a better place to enjoy leisurely lattes accompanied by hours of computing and the occasional pen and paper sketch.
Frequently asked questions
- Lake Forest Park Shopping Center
- Paramount Theatre
- Seminary Hill Natural Area
- Northgate Mall
- Hiram M Chittenden Locks
- Seattle Great Wheel
- The Edgewater, a Noble House Hotel
- Totem Lake Shopping Center
- Hyatt Place Seattle / Downtown
- Tacoma Mall Shopping Center
- Gold Hills
- Tulalip Resort
- River Park Square
- Kenmore Air Harbor
- Seattle Center
- Renaissance Seattle Hotel
- Fairmont Olympic Hotel
- DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport
- Factoria Square
- The Best Breakfast Restaurants in Seattle
- 8 of Seattle’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
- The Top Restaurants by Cuisine in Seattle
- The Top 9 Seattle Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
- 5 Must-Book Restaurants in Seattle
- 100 Seattle / Eastern Washington Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day
- Support Black-owned restaurants in San Francisco
- Seattle's Most Iconic Restaurants
- LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Seattle
- The Best Burgers in Seattle
- Where Chefs Eat in Seattle
- The 10 Greatest Restaurants in Seattle
- The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Seattle
- 50 Seattle Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day
- Discover the Best New Restaurants in Seattle
- 12 top date night restaurants in Seattle