Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Edmonton / Northern Alberta
Outdoor dining in Edmonton / Northern Alberta
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Edmonton
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Darling’s sharing plates menu created by our talented Head Chef, Lindsay James, focuses on local ingredient-driven, globally inspired dishes, showcasing the best of the season. You can always count on it being approachable and nourishing.
Darling’s natural wine list is always rotating to bring you thoughtful and exciting unique finds.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLINE RESERVATIONS ARE CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PARTIES WITH LESS THAN 6 GUESTS. PLEASE CALL TZiN TO INQUIRE ABOUT LARGER GROUPS.
GURU is a perfect example of fine dinning with art .The special ambience comfortably engulfs the diner, immersing them into a lusciously rich experience .Traditional Indian themes are seamlessly married with bespoke furnishings, mixing timber and creamy leather to create a contemporary and classic ambiance. The materials and finishes palette is truly rich and sumptuous, and accentuated by controlled lighting.
Our Chefs have taken Indian food to a different dimension with new techniques, innovative presentations and usage of healthy produce and spices. They have reinvented Indian food with unusual creations and pairings thus creating an exclusive gourmet dining experience.
The menu is a rich accumulation of Indian recipes evolved to the next level of modernity and served in authentic home style way of serving from a entrée dish.
We offer Happy Hour daily from 3-5:30 with all wines 1/2 price, all scotches 1/2 price and $5 beers.
Vegans will love the Moroccan Chickpea and Kale La Pastilla or Pistachio Tahini Penne Alfredo. The Halibut with Harissa Cream, Old Fashioned Bison Short Ribs and Steak Argentine with Prawns are all long time local favorite dishes prepared and served by passionate professionals.
When you join us for dinner, expect it to be a relaxing evening lasting a couple hours over several piatti (courses). Your table comes alive when we present a variety of large offerings on platters or bowls within easy reach of all.
A classic Italian pranzo (dinner) usually beings with a variety of antipasti (hot and cold appetizers), followed by one or two primi (usually a hot pasta, risotto, gnocchi or zuppa). Next your table will share a secondi (entrees) served on a platter combined with your choice of contorni (vegetable side dishes). Italians often complete their meal with un dolce, un caffe, or un digestivo (dessert, espresso, liqueur or grappa).
we only use fresh in house made pastas and sauces.
Our Ellerslie location is the perfect spot for a speedy lunch, drinks afterwork and a night out with friends. With just 60 seats, this space is bright, dynamic with all the little details our properties are known for.
This summer, snag a spot on the patio, and settle in - small plates and paella to share will transport you out of the suburbs and into Spain. This is a friendly neighbourhood restaurant & we kindly ask guests to observe a two hour dining experience on busy nights so we can host as many of our cherished patrons as possible.
For groups over 4, please phone us at (780) 884-5916
All reservations will have a 2-Hour time limit for your table. If you need more time, just give us a call!
We are a no minors venue.
Local Product. Seasonal Fare. Craft Cocktails.
**At peak hours we sometimes set seating limits** 2 hours for parties of 2-4 people 3 hours for larger groups**
New restaurants to OpenTable in Edmonton / Northern Alberta
See what locals rave about in Edmonton
- CCChelseaC1 review4.0Dined 1 day agoThis was our second time at Guy-Kaku and we loved it. The food was delicious, and our server was very sweet. We noticed that if you tend to write a list on your phone of what you’d like to order (this is what we happen to do when ordering as a group), the servers will just take a photo of your list. It’s such a small detail, but it makes ordering a bit easier. We had 2 kids with us (aged 8 & 10) and they adored making s’mores at the end of the meal. Great experience, we will be back.More infoGyu-Kaku - Edmonton, AB$$$$• Japanese• Edmonton•4.5
- RRellieSan Francisco Bay Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoAs always, the service was top notch and the food was incredible. We had the piri piri prawns, the octopus, and clams and mussels for appetizers and the lobster risotto for mains. Everything was succulent and deliciously balanced. Everything worked together to make a beautiful harmonious meal. The wine was great and the coffee perfectly bitter. We love you LOLMore infoSabor Restaurant$$$$• Seafood• Edmonton•4.8
- JMJenniferM1 review5.0Dined 7 days agoAMAZING ❤️ The menu intrigued. It was the reason we decided to try it. The food tastes fantastic, and the presentation was beautiful. We tried their specialty cocktails...exquisite. The service was impeccable. We will be back.More infoBIRDOG$$$$• Canadian• Edmonton•4.3
- EEEdmontonEaterEdmonton / Northern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 23, 2023The pizza was great. Our server was attentive and helpful. The patio is really nice on a sunny day.More infoCampio Brewing Co$$$$• Canadian• Edmonton•4.7
- JSJacquelineSExclusive •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 8, 2023Wonderful food and staff. Excellent location if you are headed to Rogers Place...Oilers vibe was crazy! loved it.More infoSmoke$$$$• Barbecue• Edmonton•4.3
Restaurant experiences trending in Edmonton / Northern Alberta
Frequently asked questions
Celebrate special occasion at the best restaurants in Edmonton. Our customers recommend The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Skyview, BREW+BLOOM and The Keg Steakhouse + Bar - West Edmonton
As of May 31, 2023 there are 297 restaurants in Edmonton. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Steakhouse, American, Canadian, Italian, Contemporary Canadian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Edmonton who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Edmonton either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Edmonton Marriott at River Cree Resort
- Shaw Conference Centre
- Days Inn High Prairie
- Elk Island National Park
- Mud Lake Delta Park
- Jasper Information Centre
- Dr Woods House Museum
- The Westin Edmonton
- Elmwood Park Community Rink
- Miquelon Lake Provincial Park
- Citadel Theatre
- Travelodge Edmonton East
- Jackman Flats Park
- Matrix Hotel
- Chateau Lacombe Hotel
- Grande Prairie Golf Country Club
- South Edmonton Common
- Oliver Arena
- Mill Woods Town Centre
- Holloway Inn & Suites