Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Since 1992 in the heart of the historic center of Florence,
between the Duomo and Piazza Santa Croce
ANGEL is a one-of-a-kind, three-story rooftop bar and dining destination in the beautifully restored Hotel Calimala, located in Florence’s Centro Storico neighborhood. ANGEL features 360-degree views of the skyline and is an oasis from the hustle and bustle of Florentine life. ANGEL is your go-to for happening business meetings, brunch, post-work sunset drinks, al fresco dining, private celebrations and weekend nights out.
- OTOpenTable DinervipNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews4.0Dined 7 days agoThe “Her Majestic” 60 month aged steak was such a disappointment. Don’t try it. The waiter later gave us a bottle of private labeled house wine, which was nice.More infoLo Scudo Wine and GrillPrice: Expensive• Italian• San Giovanni•4.7
- MRMarkRLondon •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 19, 2023We had a lovely dinner here, there was a band playing Iron Maiden so was obviously and expected to be rather noisy. The food was tasty and all staff were really helpful and very friendly.More infoHard Rock Cafe - FlorencePrice: Moderate• American• Centro Storico•4.5
- NNewbernvipRaleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill •17 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 14, 2023Wonderful views at night , excellent attentive server , great for family or couplesMore infoAngel Roofbar & DiningPrice: Expensive• Mediterranean• Centro Storico•4.2
- OTOpenTable DinerHouston •7 reviews5.0Dined on Oct 26, 2023Very nice restaurant a few things caught my attention : they have beautiful tables high but dinner . The place is modern minimalistic yet warm . The menu was good and service not to friendly I would say Ok .More infoObicà Mozzarella Bar - FirenzePrice: Moderate• Italian• Centro Storico•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinervipSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Sept 27, 2023Wonderful people at this lovely spot. With tasty risotto, a fantastic pasta with sausage and we got an excellent bottle of wine on recommendation. In a nice quieter spot too!More infoDa LinoPrice: Moderate• Italian• San Giovanni•4.4
Frequently asked questions
As of November 29, 2023 there are 72 restaurants in Tuscany. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Italian, Mediterranean, American, Modern Tuscan, Pizzeria and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Tuscany who deliver with Uber Eats, Deliveroo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Tuscany either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.
- Terme Leopoldine
- Castello Di Meleto
- Castelfalfi Golf
- National Museum of San Matteo Museo Nazionale Di San Matteo
- Guelph Tower Torre Guelfa
- Dante's House
- Toscana Saporita Cooking School
- Palazzo Gondi
- Piazza Anfiteatro
- Cabinovia Monte Capanne
- Baratti Gulf
- Stadio Comunale Artemio Franchi
- Duomo Florence
- Leonardo's Birthplace Casa Natale Di Leonardo
- Piazza Santo Spirito
- Meyer Children'sHospital
- Pisa Stadium Romeo Anconetani
- The Mall Luxury Outlet
- Tarot Garden Giardino Dei Tarocchi
- San Marco Museum