Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Established in 2002, Buffalo Chophouse remains WNY's most dependable steakhouse for the ultimate dining experience.
Visitors to Mulberry Italian Ristorante can enjoy their lunch or dinner menu items and will find that even some of the standards are far more creative than what they usually encounter. Freshness is also a huge part of the experience, and the caprese is hand crafted each day while the pasta is homemade on the premises. Delicious and comprehensive, the Mulberry Italian Ristorante menu is a delight.
TOP 100 ROMANTIC RESTAURANTS IN AMERICA.
Start your evening with something special from our vibrant menu. With service and quality above the rest, we have pulled out all the stops to create an intimate atmosphere for your dining experience with modern décor and hand-crafted finishing touches
Patio reservations are requests only. Please specify when making a reservation.
Rick’s on Main is a restaurant that serves hand-crafted, high quality meals within a friendly atmosphere. We offer a variety of specialized entrees, such as a Bacon-infused pork chop, an Filet Mignon with roasted red pepper compound butter and we always have fresh Seabass that will melt in your mouth over a variety of sets.
We feature a wide range of salads, including our fan favorite Fall Creek Salad, a Boston Bibb Salad with sliced apples and a gorgonzola vinaigrette, Ricks Chopped Salad tossed in parmesan peppercorn dressing.
Dinner selections range from $18-$42, lunch from $11-$21,
Sunday Buffet Brunch from $33.00
Hand-sanitizing stations have been installed throughout our hotel.
We have converted our menus to digital menu with QR code. To access our digital menus, guest can scan the QR code with their cell phone camera.
Complimentary disposable masks will be available for any guest.
All associates have completed a comprehensive Safety and Service Training Program. 716 852 0049
Located on historic Main Street in the Village of Hamburg Mason's is a neighborhood gem. The Ayer family has been proud to serve this
community since 2004. Our goal is to continue providing the best possible experience for our guests.
Mason's Grille offers a comfortable, casual, fine dining experience. Our menu succeeds in satisfying everyone. From tasty appetizers such as our Bacon BBQ Wrapped Shrimp and specialty Flatbreads to a variety of freshly tossed salads, homemade soups, mouthwatering sandwiches, chicken wings and delicious dinners such as Macadamia Crusted Salmon, Certified Black Angus steaks and Bourbon Glazed Pork Chops. Even our desserts are delightful!
Our full-service bar features 10 draft beers ranging from your favorite domestic to some of the best local micro and craft brews around. Mason's also has a full martini and extensive wine list .
The Grapevine is known for Twisted specialties. The Grapevine's Unique twist on a traditional food dish to make is like no other you've ever tasted ! We have it all from a full bar to salads, sandwiches, Angus burgers and main entrees. All hand crafted by our chef's then tasted and approved by our entire Grapevine Team!
We have an entire Gluten free menu as well as a vegetarian menu with vegan options.
Our Grapevine team can't wait to enjoy our unique dining experience with you soon!
- RSRachaelSNew York / Tri-State Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoImpeccable!!!!! Food was, as always, quite amazing! Service was, as always, outstanding!More infoBacchus Wine Bar & RestaurantPrice: Expensive• Contemporary American• Buffalo•4.6
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoAs always, an enjoyable evening with great server (Megan) and delicious food well prepared and exceptionally tasty. Our favorite restaurant to celebrate special events.More infoBUFFALO CHOPHOUSE - PRIME STEAKS & FRESH SEAFOODPrice: Very Expensive• Steak• Buffalo•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Quiet dining room with neat decor, excellent loaded tater tots with gravy, Brussels sprouts are very good, chicken noodle soup and bread are very good. The three of us tried different varieties of the chicken sandwich, each being unique, tasty and filling.More infoJack RabbitPrice: Moderate• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Buffalo•4.4
- LLkdejjjDetroit / Eastern Michigan •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The food was absolutely phenomenal, will be back next time we are home!More infoHofbrauhaus- BuffaloPrice: Moderate• German• Buffalo•4.5
- LlocalbuffaloAlabama •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Unique and bight atmosphere with full kitchen view. We had the maple pork belly and arugula salad and it was amazing. Their coffee was either chicory or French roast and it was so rich and delicious.More infoPatina 250Price: Expensive• Grill• Buffalo•4.5
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Western New York is The Kasbah Mediterranean Qsine Inc.