West End Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for breakfast now in Toronto
Outdoor dining in Toronto
Award winning restaurants in Toronto
See what locals rave about in West End
- OTOpenTable Diner1 review4.0Dined 3 days agoStaff were very accommodating and food was great!More infoBrazen Head Irish Pub$$$$• Irish• Liberty Village•4
- OTOpenTable DinerBaltimore / Maryland •2 reviews5.0Dined on May 27, 2023The food was excellent, the service was perfect. And I will return again when I am in Toronto.More infoThai Room - King West$$$$• Thai• Liberty Village•4.1
- SASAMPLE1 review5.0Dined on Apr 20, 2023Dain and Nial are amazing, we wouldn’t have even known about BSto if this wasn’t happening. I have told so many ppl about this bar and they had never heard of it. However seating for the show isn’t always great as the posts in the middle block a bunch of seating. Also we wanted to order a bunch of the special cocktails and 4or5 were unavailable. Kinda sucked. But we loved it overall, cozy and elevated space, attentive staff, and great entertainment. Will come back, awesome experience!More infoBlack Sheep Irish Cocktail Bar$$$$• Irish• Liberty Village•3.9
- MnicoleMToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023We attended on New Year's Day and we were pleasantly surprised that we got a booking and a table. The restaurant was quite busy but the service was excellent and we got seated fairly quickly. Our server was super lovely and bubbly. She checked in on us often and everything we ordered tasted fantastic. Our steaks were done to perfection along with the lobster and shrimp. ThanksMore infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - Financial District$$$$• American• King West•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was my moms 50th birthday and wanted the evening to be special. When we got there our seat wasn’t ideal.. so I had asked the hostess if it was possible to have a table with a view seeing as it was my mom’s special day! After two attempts she got us an amazing table with the view of the CN Tower. Couldn’t have been any happier with her willingness to help. The waitress we had was equally amazing; friendly, informative and even gave my mom a birthday dessert! The price was pretty decent considering we dined with 4 people and spent close to $300 including tip. Honestly thought I’d be spending more. Overall, I’ll be back :)More infoKŌST$$$$• Californian• Entertainment District•4.5
Restaurant experiences trending in Toronto
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in West End
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
Dining around West End Hot Spots
Stadium or Arena
Underground railway station
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
As of June 4, 2023 there are 2 restaurants in West End. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Tex-Mex, Asian and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in West End who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Skip The Dishes, Toast.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in West End either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.