Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
The Cellars presentation of over 300 deliciously unique wines by the bottle as well as 40 available by the glass will certainly have something you'll love. While here please enjoy food from our delicious Modern Fusion Menu!
Three Birds is a Chef owned and operated restaurant located in Corning's Gaffer District on historic Market Street. We are just blocks away from the world renowned Corning Museum of Glass and just around the corner from The Rockwell Museum.
Three Birds culinary team begins every day with a plan...gather the freshest ingredients including locally grown organic produce, prime and Kobe beef, and wild caught seafood. All ready to be assembled a la minute.
We a proud to say we have been a part of the Corning community for 14 years! We invite you to discover what the locals already know is the best kept secret in town. We welcome all those with a passion for good food, good wine, and great company!
Tuscan culture embraces a cuisine that is inspired by availability and accessibility. At Taverna Banfi, our seasonal menus reflect this attitude. Located at the heart of Cornell University campus, our casual fine dining atmosphere is perfect for entertaining family, friends, and clients visiting Cornell University and the Finger Lakes region.
Please keep in mind we treat our terrace as a first come first serve basis. You may request to sit outside but we may not be able to accommodate your request.
Gola serves modern Italian cuisine that highlights imported Italian ingredients along with proudly supporting local farms and wineries. The menu, created by Chef Sam Epps, is meant to give new experiences driven by passion and tradition. The seasonally inspired menu (updated weekly) is accompanied by a well-curated Italian and Finger Lakes wine list as well as a rotating selection of both inventive and classic cocktails.
We are happy to provide champagne toasts or specialty cakes for your celebration!
Open 8-8 daily, year-round!
Pet friendly outdoor patio
Stunning Seneca lake views
Gluten free, vegetarian, vegan options
Come enjoy the finest dining experience in the Finger Lakes! From our food to our service we guarantee you will leave looking forward to your next visit. Enjoy a cocktail next to one of our firepits with a gorgeous view of Cayuga Lake or sit next to the two-story outdoor fireplace. This historic Victorian mansion has spectacular views overlooking Cayuga Lake. We use a variety of local, fresh ingredients in our dishes all carefully designed and curated by Executive Chef Clem Coleman and his talented team. We are pleased to offer a diverse menu and daily specials. Inn at Taughannock Falls is located just seven miles from Ithaca, in the heart of the Finger Lakes. Come visit and enjoy a breath taking walk to the Taughannock Falls right next door.
The restaurant offers vegetarian and gluten-free options for individuals with dietary restrictions.
Update 5/2/2021: The Bistro is now operating out of the farmhouse, formerly John Thomas Steakhouse, located directly in front of La Tourelle Hotel for dine in, take out, and covered outdoor seating as well as outdoor seating!
- DADonnaASouth Carolina •3 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThe food was amazing! All is homemade and very very fresh. The service and hospitality, from the young man who poured water and bussed tables to the waiter who waited on us, we had a relaxing experience. The rooms could use a little upgrade, not the most attractive setting but the rest of the experience was exceptional!More infoGola OsteriaPrice: Expensive• Italian• Ithaca•4.5
- VGVickieGSan Francisco Bay Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoSpacious and attractive, this was a great place for our large group get-together.More infoThe Strand CafePrice: Expensive• American• Ithaca•5
- TTThierryTNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoAs usual, a great place to unwind and appreciate good food... Perhaps, it should be about time to "revamp" the 4 main dishes offered on the menu...;)More infoTaverna BanfiPrice: Expensive• Italian• Ithaca•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerGreater Boston •2 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoWe had an excellent breakfast and dinner at Monk's during our stay and even returned for late-evening cocktails and dessert. Our servers were very attentive and welcoming, particularly Abby, who has been our waitress on previous visits to Monks as well. The food at Monks was fantastic, from the Eggs Benedict at breakfast to the Salmon and risotto - perfectly prepared. The holiday decor was a nice touch too. If there is one thing where Monk's could improve, it would be on keeping things in stock. Each time we've been there, something has been out of stock. 3 weeks ago, it was mashed potatoes and one of the desserts. This trip it was 18 Karat cocktail ingredients. But each time, our waitress made great suggestions for substitutions, so, not really a complaint.More infoMonks on the CommonsPrice: Moderate• Contemporary American• Ithaca•3.9
- OTOpenTable DinervipChicago / Illinois •6 reviews4.0Dined on Nov 11, 2023gorgeous small town style restaurant. the waitresses was super sweet and really helped all my friends and I decide what to get. definitely worth getting the full breakfast over just the entree because the difference is like $4-5 maxMore infoThe Bistro at La TourellePrice: Moderate• American• Ithaca•4.2
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Southern Tier is Chestnut Inn At Oquaga Lake