Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
For parties of 8 or more please call us at 585-318-2110
Drink selections include Finger Lakes wines, locally brewed beer and locally roasted coffee.
Enjoy dining on fine food in a relaxed atmosphere at an affordable price.
Canandaigua’s Choice For Steak and Seafood
The Aurora Inn is warm and welcoming with exquisite décor. From intimate anniversary dinners to parties for up to 25 guests, we are prepared to make yours an event to remember. Whatever the occasion, it will be remembered for fine cuisine, warm service, and beautiful surroundings.
Our chefs hand-select the best seafood (everything from wild salmon and scallops to sustainable farm-raised tuna when available), combining it with authentic Koshihikari rice that’s milled fresh every 3 days for us, real Japanese wasabi, and gluten-free soy sauce that’s custom-brewed to our special standards. Chefs Loi is a master with ingredients like this.
Mendon 64 is a cozy favorite for locals and more. Located in the rustic hamlet of Mendon, right next to the Lehigh Valley Trail. Booths and fireplaces make for an easy environment built for good conversation. Our cozy patios are key during the warmer months, lit by fire tables to warm you as the sun sets. The art on the walls feature rotating local artists, often showing beautiful landscapes of the Finger Lakes region. Join us on the first Thursday of each month for "Art Night", where you can chat with the new monthly artist while enjoying cocktails and free hors d'oeuvres. Chef Matthew Sartain and his culinary team enjoy sourcing your plate from local farms whenever possible. We have Gluten Free and Vegan dishes like Pad Thai and Curry. Our team offers simple staples like chicken Parmesan and Chicken French as well as creative features curated for the seasons.
Please call for parties over 10 or to book a private event.
The small, quaint dining room was designed to resemble an old fashioned Italian osteria. Rich with wood and other earth elements Fiamma is a warm inviting atmosphere. The Italian countryside was inspiration for both the menu and the dining space. While at Fiamma you will be greeted with a smile, and treated like family.
- MMMagneMUpstate New York •1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoMy wife and me are from Norway where we owned a seafood restaurant. We visited Texas de Brazil in Sungrass, Florida back in 2017 for my wife's birthday. Fantastic service there (props to Victor deSusa!). Was curious if you met the same standard as them. And I can with my hand on my hearth say that you did. Fantastic food. The quality of the meat was first class! Salads, drink, everything was great. Nice bartender, the manager was knowledgeful, our waiter was funny, knowledgeful and was expressing fantastic service. I did my usual medium/rare test, and you all passed with flying colors. We will return! :)More infoTexas De Brazil - RochesterPrice: Expensive• Steakhouse• Rochester•4.2
- KKKaraKvipColumbus •9 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoGreat service and food - staff were very knowledgeable and attentiveMore infoNext Door by WegmansPrice: Expensive• Fusion / Eclectic• Rochester•4.7
- RDRayDNew York / Tri-State Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Amazing service and the food is awesome ! Fresh pasta is amazingMore infoGrappa - RochesterPrice: Moderate• Contemporary Italian• Rochester•4
- OTOpenTable DinerUpstate New York •1 review5.0Dined on Dec 1, 2023Mussels appy, crumbled sausage & pasta, cod. All excellent, tasty, hot. Fine martinis. Terrific, repurposed building nicely done, very comfortable. Great service, thank you, Weston. Went on recommendation of granddaughter, who has good taste.More infoFiamma CentroPrice: Moderate• Italian• Rochester•4.5
- LBLynneBNew York / Tri-State Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Delmonico’s never disappoints! Our dinners were wonderful from appetizers to desserts. Our server was top notch. We never had to ask for refills on all beverages. We are looking forward to returning.More infoDelmonicos Italian Steakhouse - RochesterPrice: Expensive• Italian• Rochester•4.4
Stadium or Arena
Hotel / Lodging
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Finger Lakes is Portico at del Lago Resort and Casino