Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
Established in 1992 by Mike Connor with the help of family and friends, The Chop House® has become one of the premier casual restaurant concepts in the Southeast, with 12 locations spread across 4 states.
Our number one goal is to provide a superior dining experience to every guest. We do this by providing guest-obsessed service and generous portions of delicious food using the freshest ingredients.
- OTNashville •1 review5.0Dined 6 days agoLet me just start by saying... Our service was outstanding. However I do believe that their kitchen is still in their learning stages. My wife and I both ordered Ribeye Pittsburgh. We told them if they couldn't do Pittsburgh that we wanted them mid rare. When our waitress returned from entering our order she said that they could do Pittsburgh and we were extatic with that. Our steaks soon arrived and neither were Pittsburgh rare. They were just rare. We did complain and the manager told us that their kitchen wasn't set up to do Pittsburgh. Soon after that the district manager came out and told us that they absolutely can do Pittsburgh and explained that the kitchen crew was still in their learning stages. The district manager comped our meal and on top of that gave us a very hefty gift card. I will end this by saying we will definitely go back and give them another try as I honestly believe that the kitchen crew very well could still be in their learning stages. Over all our experience was good.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - MurfreesboroPrice: Moderate• American• Murfreesboro•4.4
- MHMaryHNashville •2 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 25, 2023I’ve had three meals at the Tasing Room and each one has been excellent in every way! The servers are so efficient and helpful and chatting with the owner is one of my favorite parts of the experience. I highly recommend this restaurant and will go again any time I get a chance.More infoTasting RoomPrice: Moderate• Wine Bar• Smyrna•4.6
- JCJulieCEast Tennessee •1 review5.0Dined on Nov 9, 2023Excellent service and food was superb! Will definitely be back. My friend had never been and she said her food was delicious. The pink Cadillac martini was so yummy!More infoBJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse - MurfreesboroPrice: Moderate• American• Murfreesboro•4.3
- Mmic15Chicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service. Great environment, food, and drinks. Perfect place to meet up with friends.More infoPuckett's MurfreesboroPrice: Moderate• Regional American (Southern)• Murfreesboro•4.3
Where to drink in Nashville right now
Nashville’s best bars range from high-end cocktail lounges to charming wine bars and tried-and-true neighborhood escapes
Nashville’s 9 best outdoor dining setups
Nashville’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
9 restaurants that scream “Nashville”
Whether you’re native to the city, a transplant, or a tourist, make sure to visit the nine places that help make Nashville great.
11 top date night restaurants in Nashville
As the home of country music, Nashville is the place to plan a pitch-perfect date. Whether you’ve been married for a decade or just swiped right, there’s a romantic restaurant for you. Take a sushi rolling class together at a pan Asian place in the Gulch. For a more glamorous evening, opt for dinner at a seasonal American spot in a historic Melrose movie theater. No matter where you land, these spots will make date night sing. Read on for a guide to Music City’s 11 most romantic restaurants to book right now.
Nashville’s 5 Best New Restaurants to Try
Nashville’s sensational food scene now stretches far beyond local specialties such as hot chicken and barbecue. These days, Music City’s restaurants are defined by innovative, one-of-a-kind experiences—frunch, anyone?—and open kitchens galore. Sample decadent Neapolitan fare in Chestnut Hill and Barcelona-style tapas downtown, then cap your night out at a modern-day supper club and entertainment mash-up in The Gulch. These are the five Nashville restaurants to book right now.
Murfreesboro, Tennessee, is one of the fastest growing cities in the country. Just a short drive from Nashville, this Southern city is a cool combination of country and contemporary. Rich in natural resources and Civil War history, it is also home to a bevy of distinctive dining options. Get messy at an award-winning barbecue joint. See how the South does catfish at an upscale fish house or a downtown diner. American cuisine is done a dozen different ways around here, and all of them taste delicious. The influx of people has also brought an influx of culture, making it easy for the adventurous to find everything from sushi to authentic Mediterranean.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Murfreesboro is Firebirds Wood Fired Grill - Murfreesboro
- Memorial Village Shopping Center
- Select Inn Murfreesboro
- Northfield Court Shopping Center
- Cannonsburgh Pioneer Village
- Agricultural Center Ball Park
- Stones River National Cemetery
- Crestwood Suites Murfreesboro
- Smith Baseball Field
- Tennis Courts
- Tennesse Miller Coliseum
- Motel 6 Murfreesboro
- Ramada Murfreesboro Hotel
- Holiday Inn Murfreesboro/Nashville
- Sleep Inn Murfreesboro
- Jones Field
- Dean A Hayes Track And Soccer Stadium
- Embassy Suites Murfreesboro - Hotel & Conference Center
- Jackson Heights Shopping Center
- Coronado Square Shopping Center
- DoubleTree by Hilton Murfreesboro