- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •8 reviews5.0Dined todayWe had an amazing night at The Good Son. Our server was outstanding and gave us time to relax and enjoy our evening. The food was delicious - we shared everything and even had a few slices of pizza to take home. Yum!!More infoThe Good Son Restaurant- Don MillsPrice: Moderate• Global, International• North York / Shops at Don Mills•4.5
- SBScottBOttawa •2 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoGreat casual bar/restaurant with lots of hightop tables great for watching sports on the many TVs in the bar area. Good selection of beers on tap.More infoTaylors LandingPrice: Moderate• Global, International• North York / Shops at Don Mills•4.2
- KMKarenMvipToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoWaiter had too large an area to cover so service could have been a lot better.More infoJack Astor's - Toronto (Shops at Don Mills)Price: Moderate• Canadian• North York / Shops at Don Mills•4.3
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 5 days agoWe loved the food and the margarita/ cocktail options; made quite a few favorites. We got very good service from Armando; he was very friendly and prompt.More infoAnejo Restaurant - Toronto (Don Mills)Price: Moderate• undefined• Don Mills•4.4
- DDanielToronto / Ontario •5 reviews4.0Dined on Oct 12, 2023Loved the experience - quiet location when we went, exceptional quality of service for a night out VIP.More infoCineplex Cinemas Don Mills & VIPPrice: Expensive• Contemporary Canadian• North York / Shops at Don Mills•3.9
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
As of December 6, 2023 there are 3 restaurants in Don Mills. Filter by “outdoor dining”, “romantic” or “dog friendly”.
On OpenTable we support all cuisines. Find Unspecified, American and more. Use our filters to find exactly what you’re looking for and make your reservation today.
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Don Mills who deliver with Uber Eats, ChowNow, Toast, Skip The Dishes.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Don Mills either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.