- OTToronto / Ontario •4 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoGreat service and loved the little extras, like the pallet cleanse between courses and the small brownie with our coffee! Thank you!More infoVia Allegro RistorantePrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Etobicoke•4.8
- MmajaToronto / Ontario •33 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoWe come very often. We love this restaurant. The food is good quality and the portions are pretty good. The service was good. The only thig that I don't like are the offer options for the tip. It is annoying that they start from 18%. So it is not enough that we come and pay very decent amount for food and drinks but we have to add at least 18% not to look cheap. That is annoying me.More infoLa Vecchia - Marine ParadePrice: Expensive• Italian• Etobicoke•4.7
- SSnorrisMontreal / Quebec •3 reviews5.0Dined on Nov 24, 2023Lovely restaurant. Great food, staff and ambiance.More infoBeaumont KitchenPrice: Moderate• Comfort Food• Etobicoke•4.5
- FFoodielovervipToronto / Ontario •42 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great ambience. Quite busy. Friendly staff. Rib eye steak was amazing. Menu is extensive. Lots of choices. Nice salads.More infoEarls Kitchen + Bar - SherwayPrice: Expensive• American• Etobicoke•4.5
- SEShariEToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Our server was great, the food was excellent but the music was absolutely dreadful. If I’m having a nice meal I’m a restaurant the last thing I want to hear is techno-dance BLARING. Please consider changing whatever your source of music is and turning it down.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - SherwayPrice: Very Expensive• Steakhouse• Etobicoke•4.5
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.