- MAMonicaAToronto / Ontario •2 reviews4.0Dined todayGreat new spot. Definitely different than most Toronto restaurants. The food was tasty and service was great. The host staff could be friendlier and more inviting.More infoDaphnePrice: Very Expensive• American• Financial District•4.4
- ADAmyDvipToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoMusic a touch too loud...it was just two of us and hard to talk to each other.. Would haven't been impossible if was a group of people you are there to socialize with.More infoMarkedPrice: Very Expensive• South American• Entertainment District•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerCalifornia Central Coast •3 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoSeasonal music in the background of what was a comfortable environment for two friends to share lunch together. Good service.More infoLa Vecchia - Marine ParadePrice: Expensive• Italian• Etobicoke•4.7
- LRLeahRToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 1 day agoThomas was an excellent server! He was attentive, helpful and made our night!! Starting with the wine, the recommendation from Thomas was perfect. One of the best medium bodied red we’ve had in a while. We ordered a pizza and the broccolini to split to start and this was one of the best pizzas I’ve ever had (our fave dish of the night)!! Followed but the cacio e pepe and the ragu to share - both phenomenal. We finished it off with the tiramisu which was out of this world. They brought it out with a candle to celebrate my partners birthday. What a perfect night! We’ve been singing Giulietta’s paise to our friends ever since :)More infoGiuliettaPrice: Very Expensive• Italian• Little Portugal / Dundas West•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerSan Francisco Bay Area •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023It was my moms 50th birthday and wanted the evening to be special. When we got there our seat wasn’t ideal.. so I had asked the hostess if it was possible to have a table with a view seeing as it was my mom’s special day! After two attempts she got us an amazing table with the view of the CN Tower. Couldn’t have been any happier with her willingness to help. The waitress we had was equally amazing; friendly, informative and even gave my mom a birthday dessert! The price was pretty decent considering we dined with 4 people and spent close to $300 including tip. Honestly thought I’d be spending more. Overall, I’ll be back :)More infoKŌSTPrice: Expensive• Californian• Entertainment District•4.5
Limited-time Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Stonegate-Queensway is Meza Resto Bar