Point Grey/UBC Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Kitsilano
Award winning restaurants in Kitsilano
See what locals rave about in Point Grey/UBC
- JOJOJOIVToronto / Ontario •17 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoTaylor our server was a vivacious human committed to us having a great experience. The food was great and of high quality. The evening flew by and every time we were looking up, another course arrived. I would like to see the restaurant install some sound absorption panels. Everyone was having a great time but that meant the hard surfaces really bounced all the sound which..meh became a bit loud for a fine dining experience. I’d still go back in a heart beat.More infoMinami Restaurant$$$$• Japanese• Yaletown•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerNew South Wales •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoThe most amazing food. The tasting plate was beautifully presented with the most exquisite fresh seafood. The service was impeccable and they were very helpful in navigating us through the extensive choices. A fine dining experience I will never forgetMore infoMiku Restaurant - Vancouver$$$$• Japanese• Coal Harbour•4.8
- NnatbaileyvipVancouver / British Columbia •17 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We always love the food and service in Joe Fortes, this is why its an institution here in Vancouver. You cant go wrong with the food! The service is always impeccable.More infoJoe Fortes Vancouver$$$$• Seafood• West End•4.7
- MSMjStenvipVancouver / British Columbia •19 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023A great New Years Day buffet with an omelet and waffle station, eggs benny plus a salad bar, roast beef, dessert bar and more. Everything I tried had good flavour, and the view from the restaurant is spectacular.More infoTop of Vancouver Revolving Restaurant$$$$• International• Downtown•4.5
- PPetervipVancouver / British Columbia •7 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We had delicious food and great service. The restaurant is a bit loud at times thoughMore infoHomer Street Cafe & Bar$$$$• Comfort Food• Yaletown•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Point Grey/UBC
Vancouver’s 11 Favorite Bars
Almost every restaurant will happily serve up drinks—alcoholic or booze-free—regardless of whether there’s a food order. But there are times when something extra special is necessary when it comes to what’s in the glass and the atmosphere. Raise a glass to these dozen Vancouver spots that all offer something standout in the drinks department, from the city’s most innovative cocktails to more casual haunts for game day.
21 Restaurants That Define Vancouver Dining
Vancouver’s vibe may be relaxed and casual, but the city takes its food seriously. Sustainable seafood and local ingredients are on almost every Vancouver menu from restaurants focussing on international fare to those that serve the region’s iconic Pacific coastal cuisine. Vancouver’s greatest restaurants include newcomers such as Fable Diner’s third location in Yaletown as well as namesake restaurants from some of Canada’s most famous chefs such as Hidekazu Tojo and Vikram Vij. These must-visit restaurants are in Vancouver’s favourite neighbourhoods and within the city’s best hotels, welcoming both casual diners and those celebrating special occasions. These are the 21 Vancouver restaurants that symbolize the city’s impressive dining scene.
Where to Dine Outside in Vancouver This Summer
With the end of spring showers, Vancouver’s sunny season is starting and restaurant patios, rooftops, and terraces are poised to welcome you back. The city’s temporary patio program—which kicked off in the summer of 2020 in response to the pandemic—has some changes for summer 2022, so you might not see as many temporary sidewalk and curbside patios as before. Here are some of Vancouver’s best outdoor dining spots, some open year-round. Get ready for afternoon tea, mountain and sea views, and the joys of being outside for cool cocktails, snacks, and meals from brunch to dinner at the city’s top spots for outdoor dining.
Celebrate your special occasions at these top 13 Vancouver restaurants
Vancouver’s breathtaking surroundings make it all the more exciting to go out for a celebratory meal. But beyond epic waterfront views, Vancouver’s thriving dining scene holds something for all kinds of celebrations. Whether it’s a top-notch Chinese meal in luxe interiors, eating flaky Moroccan pastries under a lantern-lit ceiling, or sharing a towering seafood platter in a city famous for its fresh catch, Vancouver offers plenty of options for a celebratory meal out. Read on for 13 Vancouver restaurants to book when you’re looking to ring in something special.
4 New Must-Try Restaurants in Vancouver
New restaurants have been opening at a pace faster than Vancouver has seen in recent years, making dining here more exciting than ever. Choose from additional locations of local favorites, an Alberta eatertainment import where you can eat and play at the same time, and an all-new concept serving ancient Peruvian fare in Mount Pleasant. Restaurants are also increasingly offering ways to give back, with one spot benefitting humanitarian relief in Ukraine and another folding gratuity into prices to provide fair salaries and benefits. No matter the cuisine or reason, these are the four must-book new spots around Vancouver.
10 Vancouver Burgers To Add to Your Bucket List
You can get a burger pretty much anywhere, though getting a great burger is much more of a challenge. Whether you like your burger classic or creative, everyday or exceptional, Vancouver’s got you covered for burgers. These are ten of the city's best, from wagyu beef with black truffles to classic smashburgers.
14 romantic restaurants for any kind of date night in Vancouver
Whether it’s on February 14 and you’re toasting love with everyone else or it’s just the two of you marking an anniversary, ocean-flanked Vancouver has you covered for romantic restaurants. A Silk Road-inspired spot with locations in Kits and Mount Pleasant regales couples with live music. In the Stadium District, a swanky hotel restaurant is a group hang hotspot thanks to extravagant, shareable desserts such as crème brûlée doughnuts and hot whiskey cake. In Fairview, a tiny but mighty bar with a solid tapas selection was made for no-pressure first dates. At these top Vancouver restaurants, romance isn’t just about candlelight and wine. Here are 14 romantic restaurants designed for you and your sweetheart to adore.