Make a free reservation
Book for late dinner in Old Town Scottsdale
Outdoor dining in Old Town Scottsdale
New restaurants to OpenTable in Old Town Scottsdale
See what locals rave about in Waterfront
- OTOpenTable DinerDallas - Fort Worth •1 review4.0Dined on May 21, 2023Great experience but we were seated 35 mins after our reservation time. That was unacceptable since we made our reservation through open table and we were there 5 mins earlier.More infoRooftop at STK Scottsdale$$$$• Steak• Central Scottsdale•4.3
- BBluestrainWashington, D.C. Area •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Hamburger and marrow were especially good. Service was perfect. Some of the portions were small for the price, but if you have the right expectation about the cost you will leave happy with the experience. Overall I was extremely happy.More infoCitizen Public House$$$$• Contemporary American• Old Town Scottsdale•4.7
- SHSheriHDallas - Fort Worth •9 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023This place was amazing! Our server REID was perfect! Full of suggestions, quick to meet our need and super friendly! We were celebrating our Anniversary and it was the perfect place to celebrate! I had the Korean BQ, DELICIOUS! The flavors popped in my mouth! The others had the Pub Burger and said the taste was amazing! Highly recommend for a great night out with friends!More infoCulinary Dropout Waterfront$$$$• Gastro Pub• Old Town Scottsdale•4.5
- OTOpenTable DinervipPhoenix / Arizona •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service and food as usual. Good energyMore infoMastro's City Hall Steakhouse$$$$• Steak• Old Town Scottsdale•4.6
- JHJH63vipSan Diego •31 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great venue, excellent service. Will definitely be back!!More infoSTK - Scottsdale$$$$• Steakhouse• Waterfront•4.1
Restaurant experiences trending in Old Town Scottsdale
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Waterfront
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here ’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city ’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
The most romantic restaurant in Waterfront is STK - Scottsdale