Make a free reservation
Restaurant experiences trending in Lethbridge
See what locals rave about in Taber
- OTOpenTable DinerCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on May 30, 2023Our food was pretty good, we requested gluten-free food and they made sure not cross contamination happen, the waiter was excellent and my daughter got a free dessert because we were celebrating her birthday. Good Job Moxies!More infoMoxies - Lethbridge$$$$• Contemporary American• Lethbridge•4.5
- BFBrandiF1 review5.0Dined on May 27, 2023We are regulars, it's fantastic everytime we go! One of our absolute top faves! Service is always friendly and accommodating. Fast service even when it's crazy busy. Food is always on point! Love the vibe and humor. 100 stars guys ✨✨More infoThe Canadian Brewhouse - Lethbridge$$$$• Sports Bar• Lethbridge•4.1
- GGlennCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Great service and value.More infoTwo Guys And A Pizza Place$$$$• Pizzeria• Lethbridge•4.8
- SSandCalgary / Southern Alberta •2 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023It was New Years day and there were large groups which contributed to the elevated noise level. That was to be expected though. Food was excellent and our server was delightful.More infoThe Keg Steakhouse + Bar - Lethbridge$$$$• Steakhouse• Lethbridge•4.6
- VMVMVMCalgary / Southern Alberta •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We went to Firestone as a family and enjoyed desserts and drinks. It was a fun atmosphere. The desserts were large in protion and very delicious. The servers were friendly and helpful. A great experience overall!More infoFirestone Restaurant and Bar$$$$• Canadian• Lethbridge•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Taber
Calgary's Award-winning Restaurants
Discover award winning restaurants in Calgary.
These Are the 14 Best Calgary Restaurants for Celebrating Special Occasions
Even though the COVID-19 pandemic has altered how we celebrate birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions, most of us are still inclined to mark milestones with some kind of food. Some people are choosing to gather at home with a lavish take-out spread ordered from a favorite restaurant, while others are getting together with small groups of close friends or family to savor a good restaurant meal. Calgary is full of restaurants ideal for celebrating life’s special occasions, whether you’re looking for a luxurious multi-course tasting menu or beers over a fully loaded pizza. While the pandemic has limited how many revelers can come to the table, most of the city’s celebratory restaurants are open for business and ready to help diners feel like they’re escaping the weight of the world, even for a couple of hours or so. These Calgary restaurants are all worthy of hosting small celebrations.