Make a free reservation
Available for lunch now in Thornbury
Outdoor dining in Thornbury
New restaurants to OpenTable in Thornbury
See what locals rave about in Thornbury
- LTLindaTToronto / Ontario •14 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoA must for dinner in Thornbury! Great menu with delicious foodMore infoFabbrica At Thornbury$$$$• Italian• Thornbury•4.7
- NYNicYa1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoFantastic food, presentation and service. Will definitely be returning to try more items on the menu!More infoTesoro Restaurant$$$$• Italian• Collingwood•4.6
- WWanyeToronto / Ontario •2 reviews5.0Dined 5 days agoWent for dinner at about 7pm on a gorgeous evening, so we sat outside on the gravel patio - they already have a good sized outdoor dining area but it looks like they are plannnmy to double it! BT has a very relaxing vibe. We had a pitcher of Margaritas (yum) with chips and a tasty guacamole, followed by tacos. On the recommendation of our waitress, we ordered the vegan beet tacos and on the recommendation of a friend we also ordered fish tacos. The fish tacos were fine but I didn’t love the soft taco part, and we both agreed that we’d had better fish tacos elsewhere. We’re not vegan, but the beet tacos were the clear winner. Delicious! - I would return for them alone. Looking forward to trying the Chicken Tinga next time ( to accompany more beets, of course! ) Side note: the nachos ordered by the table next to us looked awesome.More infoBent Taco$$$$• Mexican• Collingwood•4.7
- SSSteveSToronto / Ontario •5 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoThe O & B restaurant at the Westin Trillum Blue Mountain location lives up to the Bonacini high stands of culinary excellence and high standards of service. Our meals were taken to another level of taste and presentation. It’s about eating and experiencing. The restaurant staff brings it all together with their politeness..attention to detail and ensuring that the meal meets your expectations and the chef’s creations. All dishes are presented as something special to the guests. The Blue Mountain location and Westin Hotel just add to the overall experience. Go and enjoy meals that are truly a treat of gastronomic delights…More infoOliver & Bonacini Cafe Grill, Blue Mountain$$$$• Contemporary American• Blue Mountain•4.4
- LTLoriT1 review5.0Dined on May 27, 2023There as a group for a Bachelorette. Staff was great. Several other groups of ladies were there for the same reason and it was just a total environment of encouragement amongst other groups to each other. Staff made sure we were enjoying our experience and even shared quick moments of humour as they made their way through the restaurant to serve other tables. Clean environment. Beautiful setting. Food was great…and oh….those drinks!!! Definitely great vibes and worth the visit.More infoKaytoo Restaurant and Bar$$$$• Canadian• Blue Mountain•3.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Thornbury
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Toronto
Whether you prefer a cozy dive bar, a cheerful brewpub, or a swanky hotel lounge, there’s no shortage of places in Toronto to enjoy a drink. The city’s after-dark scene teems with creative mixologists, innovative drink menus, and settings that tempt you to linger. Many of Toronto’s best bars invite you to bring both your thirst and your hunger, with top-notch food menus giving you the option to stay for a meal. Read on for OpenTable’s picks of where to go for low-intervention wine—that’s vino produced with minimum interference from the winemaker—perfectly-prepared old fashioneds, or locally brewed ales in Toronto.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
The Top 12 Toronto Restaurants for Outdoor Dining
Toronto comes to life during patio season, and a long dreary winter of lockdowns makes its arrival this year feel particularly celebratory. From glamorous rooftops with bar bites to tranquil backyard settings with Asian-influenced fare, there’s an al fresco restaurant for every mood and craving. Read on to discover some of the top spots for outdoor dining in Toronto.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Toronto’s 6 Best New Restaurants to Try
With restaurants featuring big-name chefs, bold flavours, and jaw-dropping views, Toronto continues to earn its reputation as an exciting food town. The summer of 2022 ushered in a wave of new openings and resurrections. There are fine-dining venues serving artfully plated masterpieces, design-forward restaurants dishing out seriously high-quality fare, and casual spots serving relaxed vibes with great food. No matter what you’re craving, these must-book Toronto tables, the best of Queen City right now, offer something for diners of all stripes.
Where to Find the Best Burgers in Toronto
Few foods are more soul-warmingly satisfying than a well-made burger. This classic handheld never goes out of style — perhaps because the best burgers strike a delicate balance between the familiar and the novel. The beef-and-bun combo is timeless and comforting, but — from fancy wagyu patties to globally influenced condiments and housemade buns — there are endless ways to dress it up and intrigue diners’ taste buds. Whether you prefer a locally sourced beef burger enjoyed in stylish surroundings or a light, alternative protein option that you can eat on the run, these 10 essential Toronto burgers satisfy every kind of craving.
The 12 most romantic restaurants in Toronto for every type of date
Toronto’s signature diversity infuses many aspects of its food scene, including its batch of romantic restaurants. For some couples, date night means crisp white tablecloths, fine wine, and exceptional service. Others lust after buzzy hotspots that encourage them to lean in close for intimate conversations. Fortunately, the Queen City is well-stocked with both kinds of places—and everything in between. In North York, a decades-old French landmark, known for its flower-filled patio, is sure to impress even the choosiest date. A Trinidadian chef serves up inspired Caribbean cuisine and dreamy getaway vibes at a rustic Queen West restaurant. Shareable small plates pair well with flirty banter at a beloved tapas joint in Little Italy. Whether you’re wooing a new crush or celebrating your 10th wedding anniversary, Toronto has a table for you. Read on for a guide to 12 of the city’s most romantic restaurants, poised for every type of date.
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support Near Toronto
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.