- AantonellaToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 2 days agoCame with a small group of friends for dinner. It was quiet as it was a wednesday night. Our server Giovanni was amazing! friendly, polite and interactive. The food was 10/10 and came out during reasonable time. The ambience is very nice in the restaurant with romantic, warm lighting but not too dark. Definitely recommend this restaurant and will be coming again! Thank you!More infoFishbone Kitchen + Wine Bar$$$$Price: Expensive• Mediterranean• Barrie•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoEverything was absolutely delicious. I had the blackened salmon - it came with a pesto sauce; I don't usually like pesto, but this was scrumptious! I do recommend the antipasto misto as well. My fiancé had the risotto special, and that was also a hit.More infoIl Buco$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Barrie•4.8
- OTOpenTable DinerToronto / Ontario •1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoGreat service! Tony was amazing! We will be back soon!More info147$$$$Price: Expensive• Italian• Barrie•4.5
- ABAlexBChicago / Illinois •1 review5.0Dined on Feb 14, 2024Service was fantastic, cocktails were delicious, food portions weren’t as big but exceptionally flavorful. Really enjoyed Marine Room for Valentine’s Day.More infoMarine Room Gastropub$$$$Price: Moderate• Gastro Pub• Innisfil•4.6
- LVLidiaVToronto / Ontario •3 reviews5.0Dined on Feb 12, 2024Lovely menu and very good service! You have to try the broccoli dish-it is amazing!More infoThe Lake Club - Friday Harbour Resort$$$$Price: Expensive• Global, International• Barrie•4.7
Top restaurants for a date night in Toronto | Stella Artois
12 swoon-worthy spots to celebrate Valentine's Day. Reserve your table.
New February Dining Experiences in Toronto✨
Available until the end of the month only.
The 18 Greatest Restaurants Around Toronto
Toronto’s distinctive neighbourhoods and multicultural history make the city one of the most exciting places to eat in the country. Many of the city’s greatest restaurants merge Canadian food traditions with those from other parts of the world, showcasing what happens when the country’s ingredients meet those from Korea, China, Pakistan, and beyond. And when the past several years pushed the city’s entire hospitality industry to the brink, restaurants in The 6 rose to the occasion, keeping Torontonians fed and their pantries full. There’s no better time to acknowledge and support the restaurants that have had an immeasurable influence on modern dining in Toronto: meet The Greats, the 18 restaurants that breathe life into the city.
11 of Toronto’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
Torontonians come from all corners of the world. So it’s only natural that the special occasion restaurants in Canada’s largest city have global sensibilities. Celebrate a relationship milestone at a hidden French countryside escape in Midtown. Take a group gathering to a lively King West karaoke spot with Sichuan-inspired plates. For an epic birthday dinner, head to a Harbourfront Italian icon that was just awarded a MICHELIN star. Queen City’s restaurants are ready to host your next anniversary, family reunion, or promotion. Read on for a list of Toronto's top 11 special occasion spots to book now.
Frequently asked questions
The best reviewed restaurant in Innisfil is Marine Room Gastropub