Make a free reservation
Outdoor dining in Brookhaven
Book for dinner tonight in Brookhaven
Check out diners' favourite restaurants in Brookhaven
Diners’ Choice Awards are based on where your fellow diners book, dine, and review. Only verified diners get to review restaurants on OpenTable, so our data doesn’t lie.
It’s Dinner theatre with a fabulous Drag Show!
Your server will also be performing in the Vegas Style Drag Show
Lots of Divas and some Dudes - Glitz and Glam Showstoppers, Torch songs, celebrity look-a-likes, Frozen drinks, Specialty Cocktails like “Kick the Bitch to the Curb”
Guests must be aged 18+
We look forward to seeing you!
Aside from our main dining floor, we offer a tree-covered patio for "al fresco" dining and three large party rooms for private functions.
We are Brookhaven's best-kept-secret. NO MURDER MYSTERY RESERVATIONS ON OPEN TABLE
PLEASE VISIT PETITEVIOLETTERESTARUANT.COM FOR SHOW RESERVATIONS. THANK YOU
The restaurant’s interior was created to compliment the industrial modern design movement, exposing the natural character of the reclaimed warehouse while blending vintage, classic and modern design influences.
The restaurant is split into two levels. The dining room is appointed with custom wood and leather booths, banquettes and tables. The main level also boasts an open kitchen complete with a custom built wood burning and open flame hearth and charbroiler.
The lavish upscale bar is positioned on the second level above the main entrance and dining room. The bar has a contemporary yet warm den style ambiance with a open air terrace. The ceilings are low and the walls are adorned with paintings of famous musicians of past and present.
New restaurants to OpenTable in Brookhaven
See what locals rave about in Brookhaven
- PEPickyEatervipHawaii •18 reviews5.0Dined 2 days agoThis is our go-to spot for extra special occasions. The service is always very good, and the steak and seafood so much tastier than Buckhead and other steak chains. We love to start with the oysters, shrimp cocktail (huge!), the bread service, filet, lobster mac and cheese and Brussels sprouts. The only thing nit-picky negatives I will say: the wines by the glass felt very limited (particularly the reds) and the price for the lobster Mac and cheese has gone up to $28 which seems a lot for the side. Sadly we asked for it boxed up which they took back to the kitchen and tossed ☹️. They first sat us in the large downstairs covered patio and it just felt way too casual of a setting for an expensive steakhouse. We moved to our usual section upstairs in the cozy booths by the bar. Otherwise a nice experience and we will be back.More infoArnette's Chop Shop$$$$• Steakhouse• Brookhaven•4.7
- OTOpenTable DinerAtlanta Metro •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoIt was our anniversary and an easy decision to spend it at Terra Terroir, our favorite local restaurant. The food is excellent, the service is top notch and the wine list is impressive. Can’t wait for our next visit!More infoTerra Terroir$$$$• Contemporary American• Brookhaven•4.6
- OTOpenTable DinerAlabama •3 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood was excellent. Our sever Nicole guided us through each course with every dish being superb. Sushi course at the end was probably not needed, but also good.More infoNobu Atlanta$$$$• Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service• Buckhead•4.5
- JJanevipAtlanta Metro •1 review4.0Dined on May 20, 2023Food was excellent!! Sat on the patio on a nice night. Quaint and quiet. Server was pleasant but kept forgetting things (like plates, napkins, utensils!). But overall was a great evening. Will go back.More infoThe One Sushi +$$$$• Sushi• Brookhaven•4.5
- SShawnAtlanta Metro •17 reviews5.0Dined on May 11, 2023Great food and great service. Awesome evening. Definitely will come backMore infoThe Ashford$$$$• Contemporary American• Brookhaven•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Brookhaven
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Brookhaven
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Atlanta This Summer
Though you won’t catch a local calling this city “Hotlanta,” there’s a good reason it earned that nickname—and it’s not just because of the muggy weather. Atlanta is a hotbed of exciting bars, consisting of laidback dens and sceney haunts. From lounges with award-winning cocktail programs and wine lists to taprooms with beers brewed on the premises, here are some of the bars most beloved by Atlantans.
15 restaurants vital to Atlanta
The city’s greatest dining destinations represent the many histories and cultures of the Big A.
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Atlanta
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Discover the Best Sushi in Atlanta
Find the best Sushi Restaurants in Brookhaven on OpenTable. See all Sushi Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Discover Trending Restaurants in Atlanta
Find the best trendy Restaurants in Brookhaven on OpenTable. See all best list of trendy Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
The Best Steakhouse Restaurants in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Steakhouses in Brookhaven. Discover the best Steakhouse restaurant near you on OpenTable and search by location and more.
The Best Pizza in Atlanta
THE 10 Best Pizza Places in Brookhaven includes the best pizza places and restaurants serving giant pizzas, thin crust. Search best pizza nearby.
The Best Ramen in Atlanta
Find the best Ramen Restaurants in Brookhaven on OpenTable. See all Ramen noodle Restaurants open nearby and reserve an open table.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
Atlanta’s 11 best outdoor dining setups
Atlanta’s best restaurants for outdoor dining come with breathtaking views, scenic streetside tables, and charming patios.
4 Restaurants to Book Now in Atlanta
Record-high heat isn’t the only thing that’s made waves in Atlanta these past few months—the city’s dining scene is on fire with new, off-the-chart options. They include the fourth outpost of a lauded Malaysian street food spot, adored for its massive, magazine-style menu. There’s a supper club-inspired Mexican restaurant, which marks an acclaimed Miami chef’s first foray into Atlanta. Also in the mix: A brand-new mozzarella bar from a hospitality veteran known for Neapolitan cuisine. The spots are all buzzworthy, which means reservations are practically mandatory. These four restaurants in Atlanta are worth making room for on your calendar.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Atlanta
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Traditional American steakhouses dominate the Brookhaven neighborhood. Some cater to the Oglethorpe University students while others reflect a step into the past, decorated with the heavy oak accents of classic 1950s joints. There are many remarkable international options, including Thai curries, Vietnamese pho, and Mediterranean gyros. Expect to find establishments that feature Atlanta favorites and provide farm-to-table, gastropub spins on Southern classics like shrimp and grits or fried chicken and waffles. For a quick bite of lunch, you can go to a family eatery or a bistro. While some of these places reflect innovative, award-winning culinary gems, there are also many national chain restaurants for those who prefer something more familiar.
Frequently asked questions
Dog friendly restaurants in Brookhaven include HOBNOB Neighborhood Tavern- Brookhaven, Haven Restaurant and Lips - Atlanta
Child friendly restaurants in Brookhaven include Haven Restaurant, Petite Violette and Valenza Restaurant
- Courtyard Atlanta Executive Park/Emory
- Fernwood Park
- Holiday Inn Express Atlanta - Northeast I-85 - Clairmont Road
- DoubleTree by Hilton Atlanta North Druid Hills/Emory Area
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta Buckhead Area
- Shallowford Plaza Shopping Center
- Ashford Park
- Fisher Trail Park
- Corporate Square Office Park
- Oriental Mall Shopping Center
- Outlet Square Atlanta Shopping Center
- Brookhaven Park
- Brookhaven Oglethorpe University Station
- Hampton Inn Atlanta-North Druid Hills
- Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Buckhead
- Williamsburg Village Shopping Center
- North Atlanta Shopping Center
- Windsor Station Shopping Center
- Northeast Plaza Shopping Center
- Atlanta Marriott Century Center/ Emory Area