Make a free reservation
Book for lunch today in Goodyear
New restaurants to OpenTable in Goodyear
Outdoor dining in Goodyear
See what locals rave about in Avondale
- GSGordonSvipPhoenix / Arizona •56 reviews4.0Dined 1 day agoOutside dining is great and the servers were attentive and prompt. Food was good, just not great. Hamburgers looked amazing. I had the Chicken Enchiladas and they were a good portion but lacked a little spice. Could have been a little hotter for me. My wife had the Chicken Salad, again good portion. Could have had a little more chicken and a bit more spicy. We highly recommend the onion rings, as they were perfectMore infoRed Allen's Bar & Grill$$$$• American• Litchfield Park•4.4
- SSonia1 review5.0Dined 1 day agoHazy beer and pretzels w/stuffed mushrooms was super. We are here often we just crave the beer n food.More infoSaddle Mountain Brewing Company$$$$• Brewery• Goodyear•4.8
- PLPhyllisLPhoenix / Arizona •6 reviews5.0Dined 7 days agoExcellent food and service. Never disappoints. Authentic southern Italian foodMore infoBella Luna - Goodyear$$$$• Italian• Goodyear•4.5
- TTylervipCalgary / Southern Alberta •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 2, 2023Unique restaurant. Great atmosphere and great food. Use the free valet for parkingMore infoLitchfield's$$$$• Contemporary American• Litchfield Park•4.6
- JJestervipOrange County •24 reviews4.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023Great place to eat. Good food and service. Had two coupons for discount but were off by one day and they would not honor them. I found this to be irritating because we decided to eat there for the discount. Did not read the fine print, but thought they would go ahead and honor them, guess not.More infoBlack Angus Steakhouse - Goodyear$$$$• Steakhouse• Goodyear•4.6
Restaurant experiences trending in Goodyear
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Avondale
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.
Frequently asked questions
Yes! We partner with restaurants in Avondale who deliver with Uber Eats, Postmates, ChowNow, Toast, Olo.
Yes, you can also see restaurants near you offering takeout.
Yes! OpenTable provides free, convenient and trusted options to book the best restaurants in Avondale either on OpenTable or directly with the restaurant.
Yes, we partner with a third party to bring back menu information for restaurants near you.