Make a free reservation
Book for dinner in Glendale / Peoria
Outdoor dining in Glendale / Peoria
Restaurant experiences trending in Glendale / Peoria
See what locals rave about in Youngtown
- OTOpenTable DinerJackson Hole / Wyoming •1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThis place was amazing! The food and ambiance were what we came for and it was not disappointing. Our server was also very attentive and constantly getting us what we needed. I was hesitant to go after seeing some other reviews but I think they are from when it just opened. This is place is well worth going to.More infoTulum Modern Mexican$$$$• Mexican• Glendale / Peoria•3.4
- CLCharlesL1 review5.0Dined 3 days agoThe service was excellent. The steak and lobster tails we ordered were perfectly cooked and very tasty. Very nice atmosphere but it is in the casino so some of the patrons were a little loud. The prices are comparable to any other prime steakhouse. We will come back.More infoNineteen 86 Steakhouse - Desert Diamond Casino Glendale$$$$• Steakhouse• Glendale / Peoria•4.5
- ABAllenBPhoenix / Arizona •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoDavid the manager is fantastic, makes us feel at home with great conversation and attention. We’ve also had Lotta as a server multiple times and she is wonderful, always very attentive making sure we are well taken care of. Lotta is also good at making us feel special and always engaging in conversation with the family.More infoSerra Gaucha Brazilian Steakhouse$$$$• Brazilian Steakhouse• Peoria•4.4
- KMKayM1 review5.0Dined 4 days agoMy husband and I had been to the Vig once before and really enjoyed the experience. This time I went with a friend. Andrea was our waitress this time as well and did a wonderful job of answering questions as well as providing great service. The food and wine were excellent!More infoThe Vig - Park West$$$$• American• Glendale / Peoria•4.5
- PHPatrickHPhoenix / Arizona •3 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023The manager was very active and personal with our order and couldn't have been more cordial. Of course our waitress, Sondra, was great and we always appreciate all the staff at Firebirds. We love this restaurant and the great food. We will continue to come back often! Patrick HallMore infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Phoenix$$$$• American• Peoria•4.5
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Youngtown
A Guide to the Best Date Spots in Phoenix
Conversations begin on Bumble but they get even deeper IRL. When it’s time to move from direct messaging to direct eye contact, find a table for two. And to make it super easy, OpenTable and Bumble are teaming up to help you find the best date spots in your city. Find a restaurant that fits your style, whether you want drinks on a patio or a special four-course meal, OpenTable can help you choose the cuisine, seating area, and even book unique experiences with nearby restaurants. Download the Bumble app to find your match, and check the list below to find your table.
Phoenix’s 11 Greatest Restaurants
The Valley of the Sun is fast becoming a sought-after dining destination. People once came to the Sonoran Desert looking for saguaros and sunshine; today, they’re just as likely to be scouting out the perfect spare rib hoagie or sticky buns from a certain resort restaurant. Here is a microcosm of the Valley’s resilient and imaginative spirit— the best and beloved lunch and dinner spots in Phoenix and its surrounding cities.
The Best Places to Grab a Drink in Phoenix
You’re meeting an old buddy for a sidecar. Or grabbing an after-work Manhattan with your boss. Or maybe your sister needs to bend your ear over a chilled pinot. Here’s the good news: Phoenix and its surrounding cities are bursting with great bars and cocktail lounges, suited for a range of hangouts. Here are 9 of the best for your consideration.
The Top 10 Spots for Outdoor Dining in Phoenix
Eating outdoors in the often-sultry desert isn’t just an option—it’s a pleasure. In Phoenix, many restaurateurs have ushered al fresco dining to cool new heights. Savor locally inspired plates with a view of the McDowell Mountains or sip sangria amongst the palms. Here are the city’s best restaurants for dining outside.
4 Must-Book Restaurants in Phoenix
Despite triple-digit temperatures, summer is anything but slow in Phoenix. And the folks behind these six new dining and drinking establishments, where locals have been turning up with much enthusiasm, would agree. Get a respite from the heat at a fancy cocktail lounge in Old Town Scottsdale and cool off with refreshing salads at a pizzeria downtown. Or go the other extreme and embrace the fire—a new sushi and izakaya joint specializes in skewers cooked over Japanese charcoal, while a modern Indian restaurant dials up the spices on its lamb chops and seafood curries. These are Phoenix’s four best restaurants to book right now.
9 romantic restaurants for date night in Phoenix
Urban sophistication and natural beauty make Phoenix ripe for romance. The city’s best date-night restaurants are experts at setting the stage for love whether it’s an easygoing evening or a once-in-a-lifetime occasion. White Louis XVI chairs and glittering chandeliers make a proposal-worthy backdrop at a stunner in Old Town Scottsdale. A modern brasserie in North Scottsdale draws couples for spirited sommelier competitions. This striking Sonoran metropolis is filled with places to celebrate your sweetheart. Read on for a guide to Phoenix’s 9 most romantic restaurants to book now.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Phoenix
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.