Dale City Restaurants
Make a free reservation
Available for late dinner now in Woodbridge
Award winning restaurants in Woodbridge
Restaurant experiences trending in Woodbridge
See what locals rave about in Dale City
- SFSusanFWashington, D.C. Area •3 reviews5.0Dined 3 days agoFrom decor to dessert, every visit to Bistro L'Hermitage is perfection. The staff are impeccable; friendly and knowledgeable and quick to provide service or assistance as needed. It's like visiting family. I cannot say enough good things about this place.More infoBistro L'Hermitage$$$$• French• Woodbridge•4.9
- BBlizbethWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined 4 days agoFood was alright but service was amazing. Our server was very sweet and helpfulMore infoAroma Latin Fusion$$$$• Latin American• Woodbridge•4.6
- MOMarkOVirginia •4 reviews4.0Dined on Jun 2, 2023Always delicious food, but sometimes inconsistent. Also, for some reason my burger always comes well done every if I ask for medium.More infoNot Your Average Joe's Woodbridge$$$$• Contemporary American• Woodbridge•4.3
- TBTheBruncherWashington, D.C. Area •4 reviews5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We came for the sunday brunch and were well pleased with the range of offerings, the quality of he food, and the service.More infoCharbroil Grill Brazilian Steakhouse$$$$• Brazilian Steakhouse• Woodbridge•4.6
- SMStaceyMWashington, D.C. Area •1 review5.0Dined on Jan 1, 2023We are not foodies, but we know what we like, and the variety of food items at Firebirds is consistently good. First time we tried the brunch menu—service, quality, and flavor were consistent with lunch and dinner items we had enjoyed before.More infoFirebirds Wood Fired Grill - Woodbridge$$$$• American• Woodbridge•4.6
Get inspired by our collections of the top restaurants in Dale City
LGBTQ-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in Washington D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find LGBTQ-owned and -operated restaurants to support from coast to coast. Book a table at one of these spots to dine out (and proud!) for Pride month and beyond.
18 restaurants that define dining in Washington, D.C.
Sample the tastes that are essential to Washington, D.C. by booking a table at one of the city’s 18 greatest restaurants right now.
Discover the Top Women-Led Restaurants in the U.S. and Canada
There’s no better way to celebrate International Women’s Day than by paying a visit to one of these great restaurants — all helmed by women as chefs, managers, or owners. From running kitchens to managing multiple venues, these exceptional women are leaving their mark on the hospitality industry.
Top Hispanic Owned and Operated Restaurants in the U.S.
September 15th to October 15th brings the celebration of National Hispanic Heritage Month in the United States, a time that honors the cultures of people whose ancestors came from Central and South America, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Spain. A big part of the cultural heritage that many Latinx people share in this country is food. To honor National Hispanic Heritage Month, below find Hispanic-owned and -operated across the U.S.
12 of Washington, D.C.’s outstanding spots for celebrating special occasions
As a city that has seen countless graduations, engagements, and birthdays, Boston takes special occasions to another level. On the North End, a neighborhood with a deep-rooted Italian connection, ring in just about anything with decadent lobster agnolotti in a 19th-century row house. For a gathering with friends, head to the Back Bay, where an acclaimed chef serves up bountiful seafood platters, piled high with local oysters. If it’s a more intimate milestone you’re marking, grab a reservation at an elegant omakase spot in Chinatown. Book a table at one of these top 12 restaurants, equipped for any festivity.
Washington, D.C.’s 4 Best New Restaurants to Try
Washington’s dining scene is now better than ever, with both newcomers and beloved stalwarts making long-awaited (re)appearances. Whether you’d like to sip on glasses of frozé atop Navy Yard’s largest rooftop or feast on seafood boils from a laid-back bicoastal outpost, here’s where to dine out in D.C. right now.
9 romantic restaurants in Washington, D.C. for every kind of date
Washington, DC’s quaint neighborhoods, spectacular riverscapes, and burgeoning culinary scene all conjure romance. Whether you’re celebrating a proposal, an anniversary, or a long overdue night together, a charming perch is never hard to find in the nation’s capital. A Dupont Circle townhouse, made for intimate occasions, serves top-notch Mediterranean plates on its wisteria-clad patio. Korean and Southern flavors come together at a handsome Penn Quarter hotspot, sure to up the ante on any anniversary. Read on for a guide to 9 date-worthy restaurants in Washington, DC, ready to host your romantic night out.
Washington, D.C.’s Finest Bars: Where to Drink in the District
With over 170 nations represented in just 68 square miles, the District serves as a captivating destination for diners looking to sample flavors from across the globe—drinks included. As the city’s culinary scene thrives and expands, choosing where to grab a drink has never been so much fun. From unmarked doors that lead to stylish, subterranean social clubs to rooftop lounges with specialty cocktails and unmatched monument views, here are some of Washington, D.C.’s best bars.
Black-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
OpenTable gives restaurants the ability to celebrate their identity on their restaurant profile—making it even easier for you to find Black-owned and -operated restaurants to support. Explore the spots in your area.
LatinX-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These LatinX-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their heritage — explore spots to support near you.
Women-Owned and -Operated Restaurants to Support in D.C.
Celebrate the diversity of the restaurant industry! These Woman-owned and -operated restaurants are proud to share their identity — explore spots to support near you.